Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2021 11:41:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:44:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Does it like guns... especially scary looking ones that hold lots of bullets in large banana clips?

Sure sign it's a White Supremacist Domestic Terrorist MAGA Insurgent.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:47:21 PM EDT
[#2]
FFS. So anything that is used by the right is now a symbol of hate?! Anything they dont understand or don't like is suddenly evil?!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:50:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FFS. So anything that is used by the right is now a symbol of hate?! Anything they dont understand or don't like is suddenly evil?!
View Quote

Now readers won’t feel as bad when people with those flags are featured in the news after they get Ruby Ridged or Waco’d later this year
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:52:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Democrats are seriously afraid of flags.

They would shit themselves if they saw the gar pride with ar15 on it in Estes Park, co

Yep dem heads exploding
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:54:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:55:45 PM EDT
[#6]
The left views any opposition to their policies to be violence.  

Remember when Pelosi called people going to the tea party events the new brown shirts?  

This is what they do.  Alinsky rules.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:57:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Not to mention pickup trucks...
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:59:09 PM EDT
[#8]

"...at polling sites.." eta:oops

The groundwork is definitely being laid. Too bad this country had developed such a retarded perspective of history that most cannot see the parallels between this and horrific events within the past 100 yrs.

More projection and demonizing to come I'm certain.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:00:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Insider News, these guys are brilliant!  Wait till they see “Molon Labe”....omg....
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:03:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:04:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:04:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Now"?

Lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:06:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Who cares. It’s a controlled op.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:09:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Democrats are seriously afraid of flags.

They would shit themselves if they saw the gar pride with ar15 on it in Estes Park, co

Yep dem heads exploding
View Quote

I mean, I like fishing as much as the next guy but I don't know...

These people continuously straddle the line between evil and stupid. ??
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:09:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:10:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Breaking news: Democrats are retarded.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:10:56 AM EDT
[#17]
I was totally shocked to discover Eddie Murphy is a white supreamacist  
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:11:19 AM EDT
[#18]
What about the Blue Lives Matter flag? Isn't that an insurrectionist, white supremacist, anti-democratic symbol too?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:12:09 AM EDT
[#19]
It’s all just so tiresome...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:13:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, they aren't. They're lining you up for a firing squad, Friendo. What do you think is going to happen to terrorists and threats to our democracy? A stern warning? You're either woke and playing ball with The New Order, or you're a terrorist. That's what's going down.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:14:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It's all just so tiresome...
View Quote
It will never end either. History has shown over and over there's just a group of people like this. They just because so fucked in the head that it becomes their entire identity.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:15:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No, they aren't. They're lining you up for a firing squad, Friendo. What do you think is going to happen to terrorists and threats to our democracy? A stern warning?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, they aren't. They're lining you up for a firing squad, Friendo. What do you think is going to happen to terrorists and threats to our democracy? A stern warning?
I mean the people reading that and agreeing with it. They're not going to shoot anyone.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:16:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Someone needs to make some wooden plow flags for future protests.. I’d like to see what meaning they can stretch out of that
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:18:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I mean the people reading that and agreeing with it. They're not going to shoot anyone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but they're going to cheer when the FBI comes and shoots the people with the terrorist flags and racist hand signals. And that's the point. That's the most important point. The shooters don't need convincing. They need cover. Painting the targets as terrorists, extremists and threats to our democracy gives the shooters cover. We are headed for a purge in this country, and we're going to be on the wrong end of it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:18:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's why the right should start sporting rainbows.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:10:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No, but they're going to cheer when the FBI comes and shoots the people with the terrorist flags and racist hand signals. And that's the point. That's the most important point. The shooters don't need convincing. They need cover. Painting the targets as terrorists, extremists and threats to our democracy gives the shooters cover. We are headed for a purge in this country, and we're going to be on the wrong end of it.
View Quote

"In the dark". Captain Flint's speech to Long John Silver (Black Sails)
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:12:16 AM EDT
[#27]
That could be an onion article.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:20:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That could be an onion article.
View Quote

Sadly
Every day is getting more and more like living in some satirical dark cynical comedy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:24:37 AM EDT
[#29]
I have a Gadsden flag license plate on one of my cars.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top