Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:25:56 PM EDT
[#1]
GOD BLESS ALEX JONES FOR MAKING THE LIBERALS HEADS EXPLODE.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

AMEN

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Who on earth buys his stuff?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now they are going after Jones for excessive markup on the products he sells.
Who on earth buys his stuff?  
A few folks I would say. Seems he has a best seller.

"Last week, the paper told us that the best-selling book in the United States was a title called I'm Glad My Mom Died by a child actress called Jennette McCurdy. But that was not true. That book was not the best-selling book in America," Carlson explained on his show "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

"In fact, the best selling book in America last week was The Great Reset: And The War For The World written by Alex Jones. Jones sold more than 56,000 copies of his book last week."

"Jannette McCurdy, whatever her merits   we have no idea   sold 34,686 copies of her book. So Alex Jones sold a lot more books," Carlson continued. "Alex Jones had the biggest book in the country, but The New York Times lied about that because The New York Times doesn't want you to know that."

https://yournews.com/2022/09/13/2413202/nyt-called-out-by-tucker-carlson-for-censoring-alex-jones/

I got mine from Amazon
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:00:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Like him or not... Today was the most I ever paid attention to a live court case.  

Tomorrow will be interesting.  Judge said F'-it , warned everyone that she would start handing out 'Contempt of Court' like Halloween candy.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#5]
"I legitimately thought it might have been staged. I stand by that, and I don't apologize for it."

Well, Alex, get ready to be penniless.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:52:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Skip the first 45 min to trial.
Let's Watch a Bit of the Completely Fair Trial of Alex Jones
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:59:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Why wait all this time?  Alex Jones is "over the target" and someone is trying to destroy him in the public eye, discredit him.

Same thing as Trump.

Public dragging through the mud.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:06:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why wait all this time?  Alex Jones is "over the target" and someone is trying to destroy him in the public eye, discredit him.

Same thing as Trump.

Public dragging through the mud.
View Quote

The suits were filed 4 years ago.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:26:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know you are hitting the Crazies where it hurts with the facts when you have very own personal thread stalker following you all over ARFCOM ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:31:28 AM EDT
[#10]
If I were Alex, I'd move to the Bahamas and start running my show from there to the US.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:13:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Alex jonesekov
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:15:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:31:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You know you are hitting the Crazies where it hurts with the facts when you have very own personal thread stalker following you all over ARFCOM ...

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer
Holy cow cybil, you cried like a baby non stop because I had you on ignore(people would quote you).  Now I post in a thread don't quote you at all, and I am a thread stalker.

You seriously need professional help.  And now you have to go back on ignore.  May I recommend you getting some healthy exercise, it may help you with your issues.

Bless your heart.

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#14]
No Alex Jones today. Possibly next Wednesday/ Thursday.
Defense waves cross of Alex and will not be able to ask redirect questions when called by them.
Plaintiffs asked for a charge (not specified) due to yesterday's testimony.
Followed by 15 min of Jones talking to media.

ETA: Plaintiffs want to continue with Alex Jones now due to his statements this morning.  Jones called for jurors to do their own research. Some jurors may have been wandering about. Judges says there is no gag order.
Plaintiffs call for adjournment for today, Defense agrees.
Defense argues to not question jurors. Defense says the jurors should know not to go near media.
Judge going to repeat her instructions to the jury to not do research.
Working on a statement to tell the jury why Jones won't be on the stand today.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Sandy Hook: Robbie Parker's CNN News Conference (full) 12/15/12 5:21 PM ET

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Eric Holder: "We need to brainwash people"
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Jury dismissed for the day.
Plaintiffs want a break to review the press conference from this morning. Back at 12:30 local time.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:53:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Court back.
Plaintiffs submit URL of Law and Crime link to the press conference..... AND the youtube feed buffers...

Note to IT professionals, Don't have your live feed use the same domain the public accesses you from.

ETA: I lost several different YouTube live streams. It may be a youtube issue.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Alex Jones Defamation Trial Sandy Hook 'Hoax' Lawsuit - Connecticut Trial Day Eight Part Two
Alex Jones Defamation Trial Sandy Hook 'Hoax' Lawsuit - Connecticut Trial Day Eight Part Two
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 10:51:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Holy cow cybil, you cried like a baby non stop because I had you on ignore(people would quote you).  Now I post in a thread don't quote you at all, and I am a thread stalker.

You seriously need professional help.  And now you have to go back on ignore.  May I recommend you getting some healthy exercise, it may help you with your issues.

Bless your heart.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

Bless your heart.

So you Self Identify with "The Crazies" ... Interesting that you realize what group you are in.

Thanks (Again) for providing the proof of your crazy thread stalking ...

Between this & the other Alex Jones Trial Thread - You are a demonstration of what a full blown case of obsessive mental illness looks like.

You claimed I "twisted" your words - by doing nothing more than directly word for word quoting them with the Quote ARFCOM quote feature.

You blew up accusing me of making you look Crazy, when it was your own words & posts that showed everyone your belief that the Uvalde School Shooting was somehow a "CONSPIRACY" instead of just a fucked up kid.

I have nothing but Pity for You & wish you well in recovery - but the first step is to go get help.

Seriously - Get some Professional Psychiatric Help A.S.A.P.  

B.T.W. - I still have your IM's

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 4:36:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Why Alex Jones Didn't Take the Stand for Cross Examination in Sandy Hook Trial - it's the Right Move
Why Alex Jones Didn't Take the Stand for Cross Examination in Sandy Hook Trial - it's the Right Move
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 9:27:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4feV1AUcaE
View Quote
In before the Usual_Suspects start their shenanigans and call Nick Rekieta a hack.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Watch Live: Alex Jones Defamation Trial: Sandy Hook 'Hoax' Lawsuit - Connecticut Trial Day Nine
Watch Live: Alex Jones Defamation Trial: Sandy Hook 'Hoax' Lawsuit - Connecticut Trial Day Nine

Plaintiffs expected to rest this week. Defense thinks it will go to jury next week.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 5:10:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Alex Jones holds news conference this morning
US CONSTITUTIONAL ATTORNEY ROBERT BARNES EPIC PRESS CONFERENCE ON SANDY HOOK SHOW TRIAL

I bet YouTube takes the video down before too long
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:12:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Alex Jones not going to testify!!!? Limited by judge's rulings. If he takes the fifth it can be taken as a negative in a civil trial.
Watch Live: Alex Jones Defamation Trial: Sandy Hook 'Hoax' Lawsuit - Connecticut Trial Day Thirteen
Watch Live: Alex Jones Defamation Trial: Sandy Hook 'Hoax' Lawsuit - Connecticut Trial Day Thirteen
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Watch Live: Alex Jones Defamation Trial: Sandy Hook 'Hoax' Lawsuit - Connecticut Trial Day Fourteen
Watch Live: Alex Jones Defamation Trial: Sandy Hook 'Hoax' Lawsuit - Connecticut Trial Day Fourteen
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:04:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Case is with the jury. Alternates sent home from jury, but not released.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 5:24:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
"I legitimately thought it might have been staged. I stand by that, and I don't apologize for it."

Well, Alex, get ready to be penniless.
View Quote

When you're digging.... stop.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 1:02:05 AM EDT
[#30]
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/plaintiffs-argue-alex-jones-pay-220900952.html

The plaintiffs' attorney in a defamation trial against Alex Jones argued the conspiracy theorist should pay more than half a billion dollars to victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting for calling the massacre a hoax.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2022 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#31]
VERDICT WATCH: Alex Jones Defamation Trial: Sandy Hook 'Hoax' Lawsuit-Connecticut Trial Day Fifteen

Jury requested a dry erase board and markers.
Want written copy of the charges. Judge whispered to the clerk, "you can used my copy, it has a lot of scribble- scrabble, I made some changes... proofread it carefully. if it takes another 2 hours, proof read it because .... (it is going back?)"
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Verdict watch
Watch Live: Alex Jones Defamation Trial

Jury question today on jury instruction language " ...you must attempt to put each plaintiff in the same position, as far as money can do it, that they would have been in had the defendant not engaged in the wrongful conduct."

Jury, "Please clarify this."

Defense attorney said this goes to the heart of the paradox of the issue, "there is no amount of money that can return them.  It is an emotional  distress claim."

Plaintiffs, "that is old language taken out of context."
Plaintiffs  wants to tell the jury to ignore it.

Defense wants to say not to focus on any specific words or phrases, but on  the charges as a whole.  
(Defense actually relied on this element as part off their defense.)

Judge actually siding with the defense.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 4:42:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Jury note.
Jury wants to review the testimony of William Sherlock , husband of school psychologist Mary Sherlock (killed).
Jury will review testimony in the morning. 1hr 8 minutes, starting at 9:45am.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 10:20:13 AM EDT
[#34]
VERDICT WATCH: Alex Jones Defamation Trial: Sandy Hook 'Hoax' Lawsuit-Connecticut Trial Day 17
VERDICT WATCH: Alex Jones Defamation Trial: Sandy Hook 'Hoax' Lawsuit-Connecticut Trial Day 17

Starting with playback of William Sherlock (audio only?) for the Jury deliberations.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#35]
2:37pm Jury need a new Verdict Packet.   They wrote down the wrong amount on a line.
Judge sending a new packet back.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 2:57:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
2:37pm Jury need a new Verdict Packet.   They wrote down the wrong amount on a line.
Judge sending a new packet back.
View Quote
That doesn't sound very good for old AJ.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#37]
VERDICT is in!
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:28:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Jury going back to have the foreperson initial and sign each page.
Judge noted no decimal places in amounts( will be o.k.).
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:35:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Uncivil Law: Alex Jones Verdict Watch
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Jeebus...
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:41:36 PM EDT
[#41]
These dollar amounts they are awarding are ridiculous. No way in hell they will see any of that money.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:42:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
These dollar amounts they are awarding are ridiculous. No way in hell they will see any of that money.
View Quote

Nope
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Lawfare. Fuck those attorneys and judges.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#44]
I should have watched the trial. What the F did AJ say that was so terrible is worth this almost $Billion in awards to these people?
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:47:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I should have watched the trial. What the F did AJ say that was so terrible is worth this almost $Billion in awards to these people?
View Quote

What was the amount?
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:48:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Anybody got a calculator.....
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:49:16 PM EDT
[#47]
defamation,   Emotional

Parker 60 million 60million
?. Wheeler 25 million 30 million
F Wheeler 24 million, 30 million
Bardon 10 million , 18.8 milllion
Mark Bardon 25 million, 32.6 million
N Hockrin (sp) 32 million, 41.6 million
Hockley 38 million, 43 million
Hensel 21million, 31 million
D.Soto 18 million, 30 million
c soto-? 30 million , 6 million
Mathews soto 18.6 million 39 million
Jillion Soto marino 30 mil 38.8 mil
Aldenburg 45 mil, 45 mil
laphertry (sp) 18 mil, 58 mil
w Sherlock 9mil, 27 mil

Attorney fees awarded.

....... $916 965 million ?
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:49:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What was the amount?
View Quote

I lost track after 700m or so.

But a few were hard for me to get, so I may have added wrong.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:50:21 PM EDT
[#49]
$965,000,000 lol

Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:50:30 PM EDT
[#50]
They might as well just make it $87 trillion at this point
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top