Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2020 7:03:07 PM EDT
Just got my Scurfa from the UK; ordered it on Tuesday! That’s pretty amazing service.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome. That has an automatic movement, correct?

Let us know how it works for you. I’ve been thinking of picking up a Scurfa before my next dive trip.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I had to read up on that one.  Interesting and super clean and crisp dial.  Congrats.

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/scurfa-bell-diver-1-watch-review/
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 7:47:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Awesome. That has an automatic movement, correct?

Let us know how it works for you. I’ve been thinking of picking up a Scurfa before my next dive trip.
View Quote

Yes it has a Miyota 9015 auto movement. I almost got the quartz, but I hate changing batteries. Plus I like the sweep second hand.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:19:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice.  Been thinking about trying one of those next.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 10:49:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Lume isn’t as good as my seiko but it’s not horrible either
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes it has a Miyota 9015 auto movement. I almost got the quartz, but I hate changing batteries. Plus I like the sweep second hand.
View Quote

I had been looking at mostly the quartz model, but the review linked above will make me take a harder look at the Bell Diver. Yes, most sport divers use digital computers, but I still like to have redundancy, and something fairly practical to wear while topside.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 7:35:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a Scurfa quartz. It's the best value in a dive watch.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 3:53:25 PM EDT
[#8]
That is sharp looking.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 8:00:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Nice looking piece!  I love the Scurfa line.  Have you seen the upcoming Treasure Seeker?  I can't wait to see actual pics of that...

Scurfa Treasure Seeker
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top