Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2022 9:16:03 PM EDT
Does anybody know where to get any screw down watch bands like Skagen used.
I bought a Sinn / Audi Design Chrono. with a round case and it uses the screws to hold in the strap. I was hoping to find one in 24mm and it isn't looking good. I may have to have one made, unless someone pulls through with a source. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 11:33:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Try

Strapsco.com

And look in there selection of Hublot bands.

They are at least screw down bands
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:15:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try

Strapsco.com

And look in there selection of Hublot bands.

They are at least screw down bands
View Quote

Yeah, I looked at those. They are  different, as they are squared off, where the Sinn is curved. I ordered a custom made one from VGreen in Canada after many measurments and photos. Then I noticed that the Sinn R500 looks like it uses the same straps.
After my custom one arrives, I will contact Sinn to see if I can get a spare. Thanks anyways.

Just waiting on the USPS now.
Dark Gray Suede Leather Strap For Audi Design Choronograph Watch

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top