Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:19:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:24:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I fucking hate Scribd links.

Why can't people direct link a PDF or whatever the source is.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:25:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Because that is what I have...  

Take it or leave it.  I don't care.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:32:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Great call out.

I’d like to know what happens.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:34:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Great call out.

I’d like to know what happens.
View Quote

Sounds like he has a good bit of support right up to the the state reps.  There are a couple of people whining about it.  One in specific is Erin Oban,  A democrat of course.  

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:42:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Somethings better than nothing; if its all you have its all you have.

Scribd links make it difficult to share the content on other platforms (Scribd is trying to lock you into Scribd).

By "content" I'm referring to PDF files. If Scribd whacks the file (because the liberals dont like it) then its just gone. If a raw file is shared, the file can be put on other file sharing services which makes it harder to memory hole.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:44:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Scribd links make it difficult to share the content on other platforms (Scribd is trying to lock you into Scribd).

By "content" I'm referring to PDF files. If Scribd whacks the file (because the liberals dont like it) then its just gone. If a raw file is shared, the file can be put on other file sharing services which makes it harder to memory hole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not sure how to download it or convert it.  Or if I can.  A screen shot maybe.  

If you can do it..  By all means.  Please do!

You should read it.  Its good.  

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:55:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:56:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Finally, someone with some balls. Good timeline breakdown and who was involved in creating all this mess throughout the years.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 3:40:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 3:57:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Friggin hell... LOVE IT!!!
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 5:48:31 AM EDT
[#12]
He just said everything I have ever thought about the Democrat party but was too scatterbrained to put it all together in a legible and easy to understand format.  Way to go man!  I am  printing out copies as I type this. I suggest you all do the same.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 6:18:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Didn’t read the whole thing.

Did he mention that the democrat party was  created to support Jackson’s second run for president?
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 6:21:04 AM EDT
[#14]
One of the reasons I am not a Democrat is because I'm not a racist.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 6:40:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Well that’s refreshing.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 6:47:53 AM EDT
[#16]
He is right.  But will it work.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 7:45:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He told them.
View Quote

That's a teacher? Good lord his grammar is horrible.

Don't get me wrong, he is correct for the most part; however, he has missed some important points like the fact that in modern society the Democrat party has traded their stance on "Slavery" for the softer and gentler, "Dependence" though the resultant chains of dependence, while softer, are still chains nonetheless.

If you're going to write and have it be read, you must have good grammar. If you do not you only hurt the points you're trying to make. This goes for essays just as much as it does for memes. If you don't know the differences between there, their, and they're, or your and you're, don't write anything until you know the difference. You damage the very message you're trying to convey or defend, just as the author of the letter has.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:16:30 AM EDT
[#18]
"We need to each how Democrat bigotry..."  

Ohhh, he meant "teach". Simple typo.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:30:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Don't get me wrong, he is correct for the most part; however, he has missed some important points like the fact that in modern society the Democrat party has traded their stance on "Slavery" for the softer and gentler, "Dependence" though the resultant chains of dependence, while softer, are still chains nonetheless.

If you're going to write and have it be read, you must have good grammar. If you do not you only hurt the points you're trying to make. This goes for essays just as much as it does for memes. If you don't know the differences between there, their, and they're, or your and you're, don't write anything until you know the difference. You damage the very message you're trying to convey or defend, just as the author of the letter has.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He told them.

Sigh..  

Not everyone is hung up on picking nits in a message.  The substance is there.  Whether you can get past the nits in the grammar is on you.  

Don't take this as an insult...  But,  my buddies son does the same damn thing,  he is mildly autistic.  Sometimes I have to wonder why some people here (and elsewhere) get so hung up on such insignificant shit,  and then I think of my buddies son.  Sometimes you have to talk him around little hang-ups or he will just dismiss everything. The kid is smart as all get out,  but some of the dumbest things hang him up.  I see it here all the time.  

Not everyone is a literary scholar,  Not every letter, note, message is meant to be a literary masterpiece.  Sometimes the substance of the message outweighs the way it is conveyed.

I'm sure my message will be nit picked too.  

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:33:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just click save to iBooks on your iPad. It converts it to a PDF and then share at your leisure.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:36:41 AM EDT
[#21]
There don’t seem to be many black people in Starkweather,North Dakota anyway

Attachment Attached File

If I went there and anyone ever asked where I went to school would tell everybody it was named after Charles
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:43:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sigh..  

Not everyone is hung up on picking nits in a message.  The substance is there.  Whether you can get past the nits in the grammar is on you.  

Don't take this as an insult...  But,  my buddies son does the same damn thing,  he is mildly autistic.  Sometimes I have to wonder why some people here (and elsewhere) get so hung up on such insignificant shit,  and then I think of my buddies son.  Sometimes you have to talk him around little hang-ups or he will just dismiss everything. The kid is smart as all get out,  but some of the dumbest things hang him up.  I see it here all the time.  

Not everyone is a literary scholar,  Not every letter, note, message is meant to be a literary masterpiece.  Sometimes the substance of the message outweighs the way it is conveyed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He told them.

Sigh..  

No offense taken. It is what it is. Here is why I'm not going to nit pick your post:

1. You're not a teacher. Ostensibly this person at some point was. This person is now in charge of other teachers.
2. You're not sending this letter to where it can be seen by the masses. It is very likely that this person's letter could end up in a newspaper.
3. You're not sending your post to politicians/state administrators.

I am not going to nitpick your grammar here because I expect that at least 50% of the membership here are functionally illiterate and outside the chances that some glowie/reporter is pulling info from here, anything you post is extremely unlikely to end up in a newspaper or what-have-you.

I wouldn't take stock advice from a bum on the street for the simple reason of the source of that advice. If you're unable to 6th grade grammar, your message is moot, and easily dismissed for the simple reason that you're fucking illiterate and anything you say is from the source of an idiot. I would personally be embarrassed if I wrote that and it was put in print.

We need to do better.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:47:07 PM EDT
[#23]
People on the right really should stop using the label "crt" unless they are going to clearly define it. It's super easy for a teacher to just say "this isn't crt".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top