Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2021 1:22:05 PM EDT
I'm in Vegas. So last week there was a wildfire on one of the neighboring mountains. I went outside to check out the smoke and was looking West at the mountains. (For those that don't know, Vegas is basically a valley surrounded by mountains, with the highest being on the Western side.) There is a ridge that runs about the length of the city from North to South

As I'm watching, I see what I first thought were helicopters that I assumed were also checking out the fire behind this ridge. The ridge is about four miles from my house where I was observing. As I'm watching what I thought were helicopters, one of them seems to hover right below the ridge. As it stops moving, it also becomes really bright. Then, a second one flies up and hovers right next to it. Same thing, it goes from dull black to bright white. Finally, a third one flies slowly down and turns bright.

At this point I know there is no way there are helicopters because they are way too close and too bright to be just the reflection of the Sun. They are lined up perfectly in a row and not moving at all. If I didn't see them fly down, I would just assume it was the reflection of something on the ridge. I had my wife come out to see it too, so it wasn't just me. I also have photos and video, but it just looks like bright lights since they aren't moving.

It's such a conspicuous place that it seemed like whatever it was, it either wanted to be seen or didn't care about being seen.

Weird stuff.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 1:29:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Sir, please pee in this cup until you reach the green line ...
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I have seen that outside Rachel. .mil flares maybe.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 2:25:40 PM EDT
[#3]
A miracle?
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 4:15:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Definitely wasn't flares. I saw them fly there then they stayed in the same place for about an hour.

Like I said, I got them on photo and video so I know they were really there.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:04:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Post it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:15:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:. I also have photos and video, but it just looks like bright lights since they aren't moving.

View Quote
Oh yeah? Why would you not add the most compelling part of your tale?
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 11:26:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Possible explanation - lots of drone shows and practice for those shows happen in the desert. Seeing things at altitudes can be deceiving. Not saying that's what you saw, but drones move very different than other flyers.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:05:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Do you have soreness or tenderness around your anus?
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 3:30:18 PM EDT
[#9]
You will see what looks like multiple objects. They are not sitting on top of the ridge (you can see that they would be behind the hill's shadow if they were.) Again, I saw them fly into position. They stayed just like this for about an hour. The ridge is located about 4.5 miles from where the camera was, so there is no way they were drones. They are also too big to be helicopters and couldn't be in formation like that anyhow without moving.

Edit, the embed isn't working. It's here: https://postimg.cc/qNyfhX3k

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 6:39:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You will see what looks like multiple objects. They are not sitting on top of the ridge (you can see that they would be behind the hill's shadow if they were.) Again, I saw them fly into position. They stayed just like this for about an hour. The ridge is located about 4.5 miles from where the camera was, so there is no way they were drones. They are also too big to be helicopters and couldn't be in formation like that anyhow without moving.

Edit, the embed isn't working. It's here: https://postimg.cc/qNyfhX3k

https://postimg.cc/qNyfhX3k

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top