Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page / 2442
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:44:06 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By leatherface_y2k:
Hmm.. One of the princes arrested is the owner of the hotel on top of Mandalay Bay.
View Quote
yeah Four Season
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:44:33 PM EDT
Hmm.. One of the princes arrested is the owner of the hotel on top of Mandalay Bay.
View Quote
Source?
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:45:58 PM EDT
Taggage for more awesomeness.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:46:02 PM EDT
In three sentences please...
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:47:31 PM EDT
Once Trump knew the Saudis had a hand in 9/11, he vowed to get even
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:47:43 PM EDT
I do believe this developement may just lead to badselfeater level enjoyment with an actual cookie at the end. These just might be great fucking days my brothers and sisters.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:47:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By happycynic:
It makes you wonder.  Were these people protected while Obungo was in office?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Yup...
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:48:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PFran42:
Wow. This is huge. Kushner just traveled there unannounced. I wonder if he was delivering a message from POTUS.

It is starting to look like the Q Annon stuff is holding water.
View Quote
Q Annon?
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:49:35 PM EDT
Based Imam had a post about Salman a few days ago. 
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2035752666670411&id=1525256214386728
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:50:19 PM EDT
Hmm
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:50:34 PM EDT
View Quote
Well DUH!!!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:51:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 70satvert:
Source?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 70satvert:
Source?
His real-estate holdings included large stakes in the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts and New York's Plaza Hotel; al-Waleed sold half his shares in the latter in August 2004. He has invested in London's Savoy Hotel and Monaco's Monte Carlo Grand Hotel. Al-Waleed holds a ten-percent stake in Euro Disney SCA, the company which owns, manages and maintains Disneyland Paris in Marne-la-Vallée
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:52:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Parabellum08:
It’s a start. But the end still needs to be “u.s led regime change.”

Fuck Saudi Arabia
View Quote
I guess you've learned nothing over the last 10 20 40 60 years of US foreign policy.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:54:30 PM EDT
Don't know why but I feel giddy!
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:57:58 PM EDT
It's good having the world know we have a leader in charge.

I'll feel better when Trump gets home though.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:02:52 PM EDT
That is interesting. 
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:03:18 PM EDT
Lebanese PM resigned today while on a trip to SA citing a feared assassination. Also gave a "fuck you" to Iran and Hamas.

Interesting.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/04/middleeast/lebanese-prime-minister-saad-hariri-resigns/index.html
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:05:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/4/2017 8:06:54 PM EDT by Layer60]
This is just off the motherfucking charts.

It has everything:

Ties to Mandalay bay.

Direct and indirect support to the DNC.

Financial support of the Muslim Brotherhood, with possible ties to Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton.

Attacks on Saudi Arabia from Yemen, most likely originated by the Muslim Brotherhood as retaliation for the arrests of their financiers.

An invitation by Trump for ARAMCO to go public on the New York Stock Exchange.

Oh, and this...

Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri unexpectedly resigned Saturday during a trip to Saudi Arabia, saying his life was in danger, and creating a leadership vacuum in an already politically fractured country

And just think... we are only seeing what's on the surface. The depths of whatever is happening are staggering and I can't help thinking that it will take years to fully unfold.

This timeline is best timeline!
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:06:48 PM EDT
Will heads be rolling
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:08:35 PM EDT
What's the significance of Trump asking Armaco to do an IPO on the NYSE?
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:09:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Got_Nukes:
View Quote
Biggest IPO in history is my guess.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:09:43 PM EDT
Saudi Arabia also intercepted a ballistic missile from Yemen over their capital.  The two almost have to be related.  Coup attempt and counter-coup purge maybe?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/04/middleeast/saudi-arabia-ballistic-missile/index.html
View Quote
Wouldn't surprise me, the king is probably about to die and the crown prince doesn't want to get shot in the back by his brothers.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:13:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CTM1:
Will heads be rolling
View Quote
Inshallah
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:15:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By whomper:
Based Imam had a post about Salman a few days ago. 
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2035752666670411&id=1525256214386728
View Quote
That i did not know, cool!
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:16:38 PM EDT
Like.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:18:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/24/2017 9:47:58 PM EDT by PFran42]
Originally Posted By evo462:

Q Annon?
View Quote
There is a mega thread over at /pol/ that started on 11/1. QAnon predicted the Twitter issue, T Podesta indictment, Huma indictment (for 11/5) and basically said that S was about to HTF. When there was nothing about Podesta in the news cycle, everyone started calling it a mega LARP. Since then, there has been chatter about Podesta being indicted and now with the SA news, people are losing their minds over there.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:25:49 PM EDT
This is what they are referring to I think. Annon
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:26:49 PM EDT

There is a mega thread over at /pol/ that started on 11/1. QAnnon predicted the Twitter issue, T Podesta indictment, Huma indictment (for 11/5) and basically said that S was about to HTF. When there was nothing about Podesta in the news cycle, everyone started calling it a mega LARP. Since then, there has been chatter about Podesta being indicted and now with the SA news, people are losing their minds over there.
View Quote
So, for the uninitiated (me), explain the whole Saudi thing in this thread and what Trump has to do with it. I just don't get it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:29:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mp41:
This is what they are referring to I think. Annon
View Quote
Nope. That one is MegaAnnon.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:31:36 PM EDT
View All Quotes
 I suppose Trump almost implicitly recommits the US to defending ARAMCO facilities from foreign attack by inviting their IPO to centerstage on the NYSE.  Trump was already going steady with SA with the huge arms deal, perhaps this is the engagement ring (a warning to Iran) and SA unfriending their old boyfriends in return.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:32:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:33:03 PM EDT

Nope. That one is MegaAnnon.
View Quote
Well doh.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:35:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Lexington:

So, for the uninitiated (me), explain the whole Saudi thing in this thread and what Trump has to do with it. I just don't get it.
View Quote
It would take me hours (probably days) to distill those threads and produce arf-digestible material. Basically, just take every political thread posted here in the past 18 months, and roll them into one giant big one while connecting all of the dots along the way.

Just go to Pol and read all of the threads with “the calm before the storm” in them.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:39:07 PM EDT
PWNT

Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:39:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By felrom:
I've got my hands full with the Antifa Civil War today.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By felrom:
Originally Posted By sabre_kc:
And, they're getting shot at from Yemen too. Temp is rising boys!
I've got my hands full with the Antifa Civil War today.  
Same, lol.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:40:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/4/2017 8:44:09 PM EDT by 70satvert]
Originally Posted By Layer60:
This is just off the motherfucking charts.

It has everything:

Ties to Mandalay bay.

Direct and indirect support to the DNC.

Financial support of the Muslim Brotherhood, with possible ties to Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton.

Attacks on Saudi Arabia from Yemen, most likely originated by the Muslim Brotherhood as retaliation for the arrests of their financiers.

An invitation by Trump for ARAMCO to go public on the New York Stock Exchange.

Oh, and this...

Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri unexpectedly resigned Saturday during a trip to Saudi Arabia, saying his life was in danger, and creating a leadership vacuum in an already politically fractured country

And just think... we are only seeing what's on the surface. The depths of whatever is happening are staggering and I can't help thinking that it will take years to fully unfold.

This timeline is best timeline!
View Quote
Fucking. A.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:43:23 PM EDT
View Quote
Secures the Petrol Dollar as the world standard for the foreseeable future.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:44:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Hoploholic:

Secures the Petrol Dollar as the world standard for the foreseeable future.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:47:44 PM EDT
In a shocking development, Saudi press Al Mayadeen reported late on Saturday that prominent billionaire, member of the royal Saudi family, and one of the biggest shareholders of Citi, News Corp. and Twitter - not to mention frequent CNBC guest - Al-Waleed bin Talal, along with ten senior princes, and some 38 ministers, has been arrested for corruption and money laundering charges on orders from the new anti-corruption committee headed by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, while Royal princes’ private planes have been grounded.
View Quote
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/shocking-purge-saudi-king-arrests-billionaire-prince-bin-talal-others-anti-money-lau

Also on Drudge.  
View Quote

Citigroup selected Obama's cabinet.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:49:39 PM EDT

It would take me hours (probably days) to distill those threads and produce arf-digestible material. Basically, just take every political thread posted here in the past 18 months, and roll them into one giant big one while connecting all of the dots along the way.

Just go to Pol and read all of the threads with “the calm before the storm” in them.
View Quote
I think they're on thread 43 lol.  Here's the TL;DR version.

The corruption in the government, including child trafficking, money laundering, etc. is so deep that Trump has to work carefully to dismantle it without bringing down the government.  Mueller is actually a white hat who resigned in 2013 because he was disgusted at how corrupt it has gotten.  The whole "muh Russia" thing is basically a big distraction conditioning the public to accept the eventual indictments of Hillary, et al.  The media has pumped up Mueller so hard, that they will be unable to change course when he drops indictments.  Trump has played along with the story to give Mueller time to build a case in secret.  The next shoe to drop according to this anon is that Tony Podesta will be indicted, and then Huma.  Huma will likely flip to stay out of jail.  Rumor is that whatever was in the "insurance" file on Weiner's laptop is huge, huge leverage, possibly including videos of child molestation.  Julian Assange is reputed to have this file and that was his threatened release.  According to this anon, military intelligence is loyal to Trump, hence all the MI people high up in his administration.  Trump loyalists are, or shortly are going to be moving against the black hat Deep Staters, but need to do so carefully to avoid the conflict spreading out and harming civilians through false flags, etc.  

Either the greatest happening ever, or the greatest LARP ever.  How Saudi could fit in is that this could be Trump's people taking out Deep State allies in Saudi Arabia.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:50:01 PM EDT

I can hardly wait for the trials.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:50:04 PM EDT
Newest /pol/ thread.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147985682
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:50:12 PM EDT
TAg because this is huge......real huge...like altering course of history huge.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:51:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/4/2017 9:05:35 PM EDT by jestice75]
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795813354740781056?lang=en

Wikileak's twitter about the Obama cabinet emails from Citigroup.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:52:17 PM EDT
If MBS is sincere in reigning in the Wahhabists and stopping the funding of the radical mosques and madrassas it will be enormous. However,there will certainly be a huge backlash and fully expect to see many of his family side with the wackos.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:52:53 PM EDT
This is winning on such a large scale that I fear for my President's safety. He is about to secure a worldwide power base and the swamp is going to go into a spectacular fit of rage. Watch as they show their fangs without realizing that they are outting themselves until it is too late.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:56:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hesco:
Don't take this lightly. It's fukken huge
View Quote
Big league.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:56:26 PM EDT
Newest /pol/ thread.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147985682
View Quote
If you start going down that rabbit hole, make sure to read threads 1-3 first. There are back links in most of the threads. If you can sift through the derp, there is some jaw dropping info in there.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:57:38 PM EDT
https://i.imgur.com/VE1oqlA.jpg
View Quote
So Obama recognized his over-achieving might discourage other "black" men from even trying to do what he had done...(all by himself)
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 9:00:31 PM EDT
The first speech Trump made, the day after the inauguration, was to the CIA. Remember that?

But we’re going to do great things.  We’re going to do great things.  We’ve been fighting these wars for longer than any wars we’ve ever fought.  We have not used the real abilities that we have.  We’ve been restrained.  We have to get rid of ISIS.  Have to get rid of ISIS.  We have no choice.  (Applause.)  Radical Islamic terrorism.  And I said it yesterday -- it has to be eradicated just off the face of the Earth.  This is evil.  This is evil.  And you know, I can understand the other side.  We can all understand the other side.  There can be wars between countries, there can be wars.  You can understand what happened.  This is something nobody can even understand.  This is a level of evil that we haven’t seen.  And you’re going to go to it, and you’re going to do a phenomenal job.  But we’re going to end it.  It’s time.  It’s time right now to end it.
View Quote
I will tell you, final time -- although I will say it, when you let in your thousands of other people that have been trying to come in -- because I am coming back -- we’re going to have to get you a larger room.  (Applause.)  We may have to get you a larger room.  You know?  And maybe, maybe, it will be built by somebody that knows how to build, and we won’t have columns.  (Laughter.)  You understand that?  (Applause.)  We get rid of the columns.
View Quote
Page