Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2022 5:27:57 PM EDT
Looking to replace the spring on my Dynamix Turbo S within 30 days. Those are the two most recommended options.

Anyone with any input in either direction? Would love some feedback on ZBROZ if anyone is running them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 10:20:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Shock Therapy spring kit for the win . At least that's what I'm going with on my 22 General . From what I've read the ZBros are not a true dual rate ( lack a crossover ring )
Friend just had a full ZBROS shock system done ( springs and internals) to the Tune of about 3k on his RZR . He's had it back to the shop 4 or 5 times now for them to tweak this or tweak that . Gets it back for a test drive and still isn't right so back it goes . Finally said screw it its better then it was , but he's wishing he would have went ST like I suggested.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 11:26:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the input. ST seems like the right direction to go. But since Zbroz are local-ish to me they are getting recommended a lot.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:03:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I have Shock Therapy on my 21 XP41k....it felt a bit like a boat on full soft, but I added a click or two into my springs and I love em.

I also have their sway bar, but yours being a dynamix....I have no clue how it would respond.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#4]
My Turbo S is getting ST. My friend is pleased with his experience.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File

Got offered a set of ZBROZ at a substantial discount so I took a risk.

Install was no big deal. Getting it settled and preload set took more time than the install.

First ride with them was today and it's like a whole new vehicle.

The dynamix modes are very apparent now. Technical areas and rock gardens were a breeze.

I think, in the end, anything other than stock is the right call. The stockers are terrible, especially when you add weight.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/256099/20220604_122616_jpg-2407534.JPG

Got offered a set of ZBROZ at a substantial discount so I took a risk.

Install was no big deal. Getting it settled and preload set took more time than the install.

First ride with them was today and it's like a whole new vehicle.

The dynamix modes are very apparent now. Technical areas and rock gardens were a breeze.

I think, in the end, anything other than stock is the right call. The stockers are terrible, especially when you add weight.
View Quote

The Factory RZR Spring Setup realistically is a single rate spring, as the "tender," is just that....it holds the main spring in place and is completely collapsed at ride height.

My Springs rub a bit in the rear on the crossover, ST say's it's essentially inevitable, and a product of a DRS kit.....and is fine as long as the Crossover is solid and in place, so the spring can cross into the main spring.....I have my springs clocked to 180 right at the arrows, as it said in the instructions, and they look nice and straight.

I'll probably send my Complete Coil overs to ST after this season for a re-build and to go through them, as we do a decent amount of mileage....1500+ per season.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top