Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 9:13:58 AM EDT
[#1]
kinda necroposting here, but here is a look at my Omega Seamaster. Been wearing it daily since Aug and I love it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I have worn a SINN EZM3 everyday for the last 6 years. I am pretty rough on everything I own and for as much as it's been worn its still in really good shape. I started out looking for a Omega and ended up with the SINN and cant be happier with it. The next watch I get will be another SINN.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 12:11:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Love the looks and features of the Sinn divers. Source for decent pricing? Traveling to the V.I. In 2 months, I may have to look there as well for one grey market. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 4:28:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Love the looks and features of the Sinn divers. Source for decent pricing? Traveling to the V.I. In 2 months, I may have to look there as well for one grey market. Thanks
View Quote
The only source in the States is watchbuys.  You don't see these in the gray markets unless used.

WatchBuys

If you don't mind used ones, I would check out watch recon.

Recon
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had at least 3 of each.   Rolex and Omega are entry level luxury.   Both great and very close to one another in quality.   The Sinn is a tool watch,  to be beaten up with no scars.   Loved all 3 of them.   I don't have a Sinn today;  have had the U1, U2 and Ux.   I have one Rolex, DSSD.  No current omega's.  I have mostly IWC, AP and Panerai with 3 or more of each.   3 very different styles.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top