Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2018 12:47:03 AM EDT
I just found this game and it comes out in like two days on early access.

I watched a bunch of the developer videos and it looks great!
It looks like a better more thought out version of Pub-Oh-Geez

How have I not heard of this game until today lol

https://scumgame.com/en
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 8:31:01 AM EDT
[#1]
“Mental acuteness”.
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing like PUBG... more like a slightly different take of DayZ.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 5:02:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Been watching Shroud play.....

Its like a walking / camping simulator uuuggghhhhhh

30 minutes and not one gun fight lol

Link Posted: 8/28/2018 10:06:27 PM EDT
[#4]
It's more DayZ not PUBG.
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Played it a bit last night with a friend, some others are also buying it. Killed a few zombies. Made zombie noises in game chat. It was good for some laughs for $20.  Game has potential for fun played with a group.
Link Posted: 9/1/2018 2:38:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I like how some servers have more loot.

I can’t fucking stand running around for hours not finding a damn thing worth anything.
Link Posted: 9/1/2018 5:28:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can’t fucking stand running around for hours not finding a damn thing worth anything.
View Quote
We found some guns, backpacks, and body armor.  Now what?  Only ran into other people twice, once when we had nothing, they taunted us and we ran away.  The other guy we killed had nothing.  The map is enormous.

Nothing really to build or craft that is worthwhile.  I'm assuming they will add content.
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 2:48:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Spent 3 hrs on a server moving up the list and killed by a hacker...lovely
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 1:24:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Really reminds me of orginal DayZ. Will be fun to link up with other Arfcommers.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 4:52:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We found some guns, backpacks, and body armor.  Now what?  Only ran into other people twice, once when we had nothing, they taunted us and we ran away.  The other guy we killed had nothing.  The map is enormous.

Nothing really to build or craft that is worthwhile.  I'm assuming they will add content.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the biggest thing brought up. It’s early access. Not even in Alpha or Beta stage yet. They will add more content , but for now it’s basically a test and concept.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 5:14:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Really reminds me of orginal DayZ. Will be fun to link up with other Arfcommers.
View Quote
Remember the rules, Miles.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1. Never go afk
2. Only use .30 caliber weapons if available
3. When you hear shooting you can move because the shooter and the targets attention is fixated on the fight.
4. Pistols are worthless you are better off carrying a spare rifle magazine then a pistol. (Unless it is suppressed)

Can’t remeber the rest.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 10:53:54 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been playing on "Deranged Scum"  5x loot, for those of us with a life that can't farm all day to fill one mag.   Let your server list populate and search "Deranged Scum" it will show up.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 11:02:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Sneaking into military areas is still easy enough even post patch with the buffed mechs.
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 5:35:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Miles and Metallurgist, what server are yall playing on?
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Miles and Metallurgist, what server are yall playing on?
View Quote
I’m playing on:
45.35.98.25:28002
Server Name: LIGMA US East [ 3x Loot & PVP ]
Max Players: 64
Region: USA West
Live Server Info:
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/scum/2625805
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Downloading now. Although my computer is drastically under the hardware requirements. I'm looking to upgrading in the next couple weeks.

ETA bought a new computer. Played for a couple hours yesterday on the titties and beer server
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 7:52:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Link to a interactive scum map https://scummap.org/
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 9:45:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Thread resurrection, but anybody still playing?

The devs keep adding content and are supposed to have vehicle(s) out by Christmas.

Reminds me a lot of DayZ with better crafting and melee.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 7:15:39 AM EDT
[#20]
The group I've been playing with recently are waiting for vehicles to come out to start up again.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 2:34:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Vehicles have been out for at least two weeks already.  Makes getting to the supply drops a cinch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top