Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2022 4:53:31 PM EDT
I've got several long sticks of 1/8" perforated angle that has been standing in a field for 20 years. I don't have a vessel long enough for a submerged soak, what is my second/third/fourth option?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 7:07:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, this forum sucks.

Thanks though to you Aero....
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:33:58 AM EDT
[#3]
What is your intended end use for the perforated angle? The PVC pipe / Molases may work but the effort may not be worth the replacement $
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:05:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Wire wheel? Sandblast? HF flap wheel finisher…, lightly rusted -paint on some ospho it’s phosphoric acid changes the iron oxide to iron phosphate.. then lightly wire brush and prime paint.  Got a pressure washer get the siphon sand blast attachment and water sandblast it just got to hurry and get it dry and painted.
Never heard of using molasses?? Sounds like a sticky mess.. but I am always willing to learn something new????
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Have an air compressor?
HarborFreight portable sand blasters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top