Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder what would happen here if Biden enacted the draft for fighters to go to Ukraine?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:37:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Enemy at the Gates Soviet Charge Scene (High Quality)
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder what would happen here if Biden enacted the draft for fighters to go to Ukraine?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#4]
great.
more migrants.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:39:05 PM EDT
[#5]
As policy, I’d decline a refugee visa or whatnot to them.

“Hey, I was cool with all the ethnic cleansing, war crimes, and genocide until I discovered I might be personally inconvenienced.”

The smart and moral ones already left the 21st Century gulag that is modern Russia.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:39:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Send the Boomer Brigade and the Smooth Brain Six team.

Leave normal people out of it.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Antifa members can go
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now I'm torn.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:42:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Silver wings slowly fading out of sight.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Silver wings slowly fading out of sight.
View Quote

Suddenly all flights to Mexico from anywhere are booked solid.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd skedaddle too.

Now, if the country was invaded, there's no skedaddling and unless you're a quisling, you must support our troops (both male, female and confused).
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:46:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why draft?  

Biden could declare “Open Season” on Russian Ass Banditry…surely this would attract plenty of military recruits of certain persuasions…

Granted the OAB wouldn’t appreciate the competition and Russian cases of Monkey Pox might spike, but those aren’t really negatives…
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:02:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Before this many that could left for other countries, including a few YouTube folks I watch. The handful of people in Russia I personally know are out of the military there, but of course could be drafted back. I will pray for peace for both sides. Before communication was broken through social media blockage, they were definitely not in support of the war either. Thankfully there are other methods of communication still open, but with respect to the COC and sanctions I won't go into them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:03:33 PM EDT
[#15]
You know something is popular when you start press ganging people on the street and releasing prisoners to go fight
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#16]
I think I read this morning that military aged males were now banned from purchasing flights outside of Russia.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:06:55 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't know if it's a COC violation but I'll risk it.
They should start killing their politicians and any cops that try to force them to report for duty.

Quoted:
I think I read this morning that military aged males were now banned from purchasing flights outside of Russia.
View Quote
Everything's flexible if you have money. The US is very spoiled by the lack of low level corruption in our country. Of course, that also means you can't slip the clerk at the DMV a $50 bill to just have her rubber stamp your paperwork, so you've got to take the good with the bad on that.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:30:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

“Hey, I was cool with all the ethnic cleansing, war crimes, and genocide until I discovered I might be personally inconvenienced.”

The smart and moral ones already left the 21st Century gulag that is modern Russia.
View Quote

You realize that FAR more civilians have died in the U.S. invasion of Iraq than Ukrainian civilians have died by Russian hands?

Also consider that the average Russian has far less control over how their country operates than you do.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:34:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You realize that FAR more civilians have died in the U.S. invasion of Iraq than Ukrainian civilians have died by Russian hands?

Also consider that the average Russian has far less control over how their country operates than you do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But they are orcs, or something. If people here posted about black people the same way they post about Russians they would be banned so fast your head would spin.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#20]
I’m surprised that arfcom’s Vichy brigade isn’t helping Russia shore up its numbers.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:36:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rich kids would get deferments for bone spurs.

Seriously though, I would not want my kid to fight for some fucking bullshit war.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:37:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'd skedaddle too.

Now, if the country was invaded, there's no skedaddling and unless you're a quisling, you must support our troops (both male, female and confused).
View Quote

"Get out of the foxhole now"
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Clearly they're WEF puppets, not willing to fight homo globos.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:42:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I’m surprised that arfcom’s Vichy brigade isn’t helping Russia shore up its numbers.
View Quote

oui oui monsieur
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:43:53 PM EDT
[#26]
So six months after closing McDonald's in Russia they have enough skinny men to serve?
Could there be a correlation?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

O Canada! Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all of us command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:48:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Also saw that some of the most popular searches were "how to break your hand."

I guess a broken hand means you can't go.
It's Russia, so I wouldn't bet on it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's a bold claim.  Also, unless you label the entire period 2003-present as "the US invasion" it's patently false.  And even if you do, you left out the slightly inconvenient fact that over 90% of Iraqi civilian casualties we're caused by...other Iraqis.  So there's that.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:52:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What a mess. It's hard to believe that here in 2022, there is a war going on that so few people on both sides actually want. What a terrible waste of life.
View Quote

That about sums up our wars. No public support, just keep them going to keep the money flowing
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:54:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That's a bold claim.  Also, unless you label the entire period 2003-present as "the US invasion" it's patently false.  And even if you do, you left out the slightly inconvenient fact that over 90% of Iraqi civilian casualties we're caused by...other Iraqis.  So there's that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, arfcoms a pro veteran website that’s cool with people falsely accusing American troops of genocidal mass murder.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:56:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Hey, arfcoms a pro veteran website that’s cool with people falsely accusing American troops of genocidal mass murder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just noted join date and figured retread or leftist troll.
Blocked him to avoid getting myself in trouble for saying what I was really thinking.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

There was a thread yesterday where alot of members were shaming others for not supporting a draft. "Youre supporting and defending the constitution and not the administration."

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Long-slow-decline-of-the-US-military-s-all-volunteer-force-puts-America-in-danger/5-2587412/?page=1
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:02:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Im happy to stay here and defend this piece of dirt. IDGAF about the rest.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's not getting my fucking sons.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Looks like more Russians to drive up the prices in Yerevan...... When I was there last week, there was a shit load of them there and they mistook me as a Russian a few times And with my shitty Russian "?? ???????."
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean the Iranian backed Sunni-Shiite war.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

That makes about as much sense as saying "the smart and moral ones already left the swirling lawless cesspool Banana Republic that is the United States".  We are a lawless cesspool Banana Republic, but one with approximately 80 million smart and moral people in it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

But they are orcs, or something. If people here posted about black people the same way they post about Russians they would be banned so fast your head would spin.
View Quote

Which is precisely, in my opinion, why they do it.

If you're a sad opticscuck, and all your other avenues of tribalism have been neutered, all your no-no words banned lest you cease to be welcome in 'polite society'... what do you do when that same social structure finally opens up a little vent of acceptable ethnic aggression, however misplaced it may ultimately be?

The answer, apparently, is that these people get drunk as a fucking skunk on orcs this and orcs that as they revel in the no-limits barbarism and blind hatred they are finally allowed to display.

Pathetic really. Just call somebody a n****r on an imageboard, and get it out your system in a less destructively retarded way.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:25:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Blocked him to avoid getting myself in trouble for saying what I was really thinking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but he’s not the only one saying it. Ives seen it several times in the last day or two like the Putin puffers have just gotten new talking points.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:31:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

You break it, you buy it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:31:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cite some sources, please. And don't cite sources about total civilian deaths in Iraq, as that's extremely disingenuous.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:33:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Eh, Zelinsky's volkssturm is having the same thoughts.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cite your sources for your retarded claim..  

You claimed it you prove it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:35:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe they were cool with it, maybe they weren't.
What are they supposed to do about it ? We don't like much of what our government does either.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#47]
The Smart ones and the rich ones, are getting out.   Who can blame them?      It’s a ridiculous scheme by a megalomaniac.  

The dumb and the poor, will become cannon fodder.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:36:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Well, on the bright side, there will be a flood of Russian women without husbands. Maybe the basement dwelling American soy-boys have a chance of getting laid?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Eh, Zelinsky's volkssturm is having the same thoughts.

View Quote

It’s really too bad Putin can’t recruit his pootie boys to drive tanks for him, instead of just shit posting on the internet.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#50]
There wasn't even a war in New York and they scurried like rats.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top