BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 186
Posted: 5/24/2022 1:45:06 PM EDT

Quoted:
Command even actively telling Bortac not to breech as they were going in:

Article seems to imply the hold off order was initially for more firepower, for a 'contained' subject:

https://archive.ph/skB0T  By far the most complete / up-to-date read yet, IMO.
View Quote

Another weird awkward loner shot up an elementary school, but this time he applied himself. He got in and locked the doors, shot everyone (or so he thought), then put on some music and stacked bodies into defensive structures around the bathroom between two adjoining classrooms with no window access.  Shot at officers through the walls and doors. The ISD PD Chief established incident command and declared the scene a barricaded subject rather than an active shooter, so officers stood around waiting to be told to go in.

Just about every USBP Officer in town showed up, including two BORTAC officers who were training out of town. They waited around with several dozen other tactical officers from all over, then went rogue and made entry with two other officers with a shield. Shooter popped out of a closet when they made entry. He’s dead.

DOJ will investigate the response, because kids provably died because of the slow response, and kids called 911 from inside the classroom asking for help. Still unclear exactly where the SRO was, as the school PD does not have a dedicated full time officer for that school. ARF has a local, naturally, and white liberals are being bussed in to talk about gun control.

A few points-

Where the keys came from is unclear. Early reports say janitor. A couple later reports say BORTAC got them from the principle. IMO we don’t know this.

A USBP Officer was at the barber, borrowed the barber’s gun (shotgun or pistol, most likely pistol) and got his wife and kid from the locked down but otherwise unaffected part of the school school. He and many other Officers did this, and parents out front saw this and rightfully said “me too” and got cuffed or tazed for it.

Quoted:
TIMELINE OF UVALDE SCHOOL KILLING INCLUDING 911 CALLS AND HOW COPS WAITED OUTSIDE
11.28am: Gunman crashes truck, gets out of car with AR-15

He is seen by witnesses in a funeral home next to the school who tell 911 they see a man with a gun walking towards the school

11.31: Gunman is now in the parking lot of the school hiding in between vehicles, shooting at the building

11.32: School resource officer who arrives in a patrol car after hearing 911 call about truck crash drives past the shooter

11.33: Gunman enters the school and begins shooting into room 111/room 112. He shoots more than 100 rounds

11.35: Three police officers enter the same propped-open door as the suspect from the Uvalde PD. They were later followed by another four, making total of seven officers on scene

Three initial officers went directly to the door and got grazing wounds from him while the door was closed. They hang back

11.37: Another 16 rounds fired inside the classroom by the gunman

11.51: Police sergeant and USB agents arrive

12.03: Officers continue to arrive in the hallway. As many as 19 officers in that hallway at that time

At the same time, a girl from inside the classroom calls 911 and whispers that she is in room 112

12.10pm: The same girl calls back and advises 'there are multiple dead'

12.13pm: The same girl calls again

12.16pm: The same girl calls 911 for the fourth time in 13 minutes asking for help

12.15pm: BORTAC (SWAT) members arrive with shields

12.16pm: The same unidentified girl calls 911 and says there are ‘8-9 students alive’ in classroom 112

12.19pm: A different child from classroom 111 calls. She hangs up when another student tells her to in order to be quiet

12.21pm: Gunman fires again

12.26pm: One of the girls who previously called 911 calls back again. She says the shooter has just ‘shot at the door’

12.43pm: The girl on that girl is still on the line. She says “please send the police now”

12.50pm: Police finally breach the door using keys from the janitor and kill gunman

12.51pm Officers start moving children out of the room

Police chief

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/05/27/19/58372645-10861681-image-m-29_1653676331483.jpg
View Quote

Quoted:
New timeline

11:27 AM – Exterior door where shooter entered was propped open by a teacher.
11:28 AM – Shooter’s vehicle crashes into a ditch.
11:28 AM – Teacher runs to room 132 to retrieve her phone and door remains propped open.
11:30 AM – Teacher calls 911 to report the crash and a man with a gun.
11:31 AM – The suspect reaches last row of vehicles in the school parking lot.
11:31 AM – Shooter approaches school, shooting at the classroom windows as he approaches.
11:31 AM – Patrol vehicles arrive at funeral home.
11:32 AM – Multiple shots fired at the school.
11:33 AM – Shooter enters the school, begins firing into room 111 or 112; at least 100 rounds fired.
11:35 AM – Three Uvalde PD officers enter school through same door shooter entered, quickly followed by three more Uvalde PD and one sheriff’s deputy.
11:36 AM – Three Uvalde PD officers approach the classroom door and two are shot; they fall back.
11:37 AM – Shooter fires 16 rounds.
11:51 AM – Police sergeant arrived.
12:03 PM – Additional officers arrive; “There were as many as 19 officers at that time in that hallway.”
12:03 PM – 911 call from room 112 lasting 1 minute, 23 seconds.
12:10 PM – 911 call from room 112, advised multiple are dead.
12:13 PM – 911 call from room 112.
12:16 PM – 911 call from room 111, caller reporting there are eight to nine students alive.
12:15 PM – Members of BORTAC arrived, along with shields.
12:19 PM – 911 call from room 111, caller hung up when another student told them to.
12:21 PM – Shooter fired again, “It was believed to be at the door.”
12:21 PM – 911 call from room 111.
12:21 PM – Law enforcement moved down the hallway.
12:26 PM – 911 call from student lasting 26 seconds.
12:26 PM – 911 call from the same student, reports that the killer shot the door. Student was told to stay on the line and to be very quiet.
12:46 PM – 911 caller says she can hear police next door.
12:47 PM – Asked 911 to “please send the police now.”
12:50 PM – Officers breached the locked classroom door using keys provided by the janitor.
View Quote
View Quote

Less than 26 hours for Beto to make a major political spectacle at the Governor’s press conference.  

Empty plate carrier, not armor.https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/whats-next/mass-killings-texas-buffalo-concerns-shooters-body-armor/95-d492a45b-3b28-49a3-bc0d-ba953fbbe367

AR found next to him, backpack full of mags

Good overview

(Previous rant)
Apologies for not keeping the OP updated, which is apparently now an expectation. I was tracking this for work and decided to start a thread on it.  I’ll let someone else do it next time if I can’t afford to spoon feed the overly critical and under-contributing.

Here’s how most of this incident played out in the wildly unlikely scenario that you don’t yet know.

Started out as one or two tweets about an “active shooter” at the school, about 80 miles west of San Antonio. Facts seemed characteristic of the usual bullshit- like it was just violent crime that was chased into the school and called an “active shooter”.

Next- a tweet that windows were being broken to evacuate kids. First indication that it was for realsies. Parenthetically, local news later reported that a dad heard what was happening, drove to the school and either initiated or partook in the window breaking and got his kid out. This likely made no difference in this case, but it’s still noteworthy.

Then there was an eyewitness report of a “chase” and gunfire exchanged with UPD and USBP. Also around this time there was a single adult victim shot “while entering the school” or something to that effect. The chase didn’t happen, apparently. He wrecked his truck and hiked in.

At this point there was much speculation about immigration status, to include a rumor that the shooter was a coyote/smuggler. This was ultimately completely baseless. There were also statements that “all children were safely evacuated” which either were misinterpretations or will be looked at….critically…in the future. Oddly, helicopters and tactical teams were still coming in from San Antonio even though the shooter was now “in custody”.

First indication that this was violent predation of children was “2 DOA” at the hospital, and the FBI and ATF had shown up. This figure of 2 DOA held for probably almost an hour until Governor Abbot announced 14 dead. A few tweets snuck out before Abbott’s presser but seemed unlikely.

Then figures started to creep up as people died in the hospital. Two were transported to BAMC and at least one more went to University in SA.

Honestly from this point on I’m fuzzy on it. I’ve only skimmed the last fifteen pages or so. 18 y/o male, I forget his name and so will the world. He is very dead.  The internet found shooter’s IG, which contained him holding a Pmag and what looks like a DDM4. He was super incel-y and gender squishy. GD did it’s usual thing for about twenty pages, until POTUS got off of an around-the-world flight, looking and feeling his best, and said exactly what anyone more awake than he was would expect him to say. That completely wasted page 26, just skip over that.  

I’m sure I missed a lot, but as luck would have it, all answers lie at your fingertips. It’s the internet for fuck’s sakes.

Most important thing in this thread? An Arfcommer has family with kids in that school.

The second most important thing? We need to solve this shit or someone will solve it for us.  

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:45:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:47:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Hope it’s lights out for the shooter.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:52:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:53:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I was wrong in my assumption.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:53:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I read one report that said that it was a shooting near the school with someone who fled to the school. Hopefully it's not an actual active shooter at the school. Another report did indicate that the shooter had been apprehended, but nothing further.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:54:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds more like a hostage situation or standoff with LE rather then an active shooter.
If he was actively shooting in the school he wouldn't be barricaded, cops would be in going in.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:54:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Drugs, gangs or both?
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:57:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Doesn’t sound like a school shooting. It happened nearby unrelated to the school. The school is simply handy concealment.
View Quote

That is what I am thinking. I also don't know how anyone could get into a school at this point. All of ours have the doors locked.  Unless someone opened a door from the inside and let them in
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#11]
How in the bloody hell does anyone NOT known get into a school during hours. At my kid’s school in ‘the country’ we have secured two-way verbal challenge and access. Once inside you walk through a bullet-proof mantrap.

I get it, it’s sad we have to have such things but damn this isn’t rocket science. Never mind the whole people doing illegal shit to begin with.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:59:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Drugs, gangs or both?
View Quote

I wouldn't be suprised if the school is in a shitty part of town.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:00:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How in the bloody hell does anyone NOT known get into a school during hours. At my kid’s school in ‘the country’ we have secured two-way verbal challenge and access. Once inside you walk through a bullet-proof mantrap.

I get it, it’s sad we have to have such things but damn this isn’t rocket science. Never mind the whole people doing illegal shit to begin with.
View Quote

That's how it is at the high school in town...frost desk lady is behind bullet proof glass
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:02:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Sounds more like a hostage situation or standoff with LE rather then an active shooter.
If he was actively shooting in the school he wouldn't be barricaded, cops would be in going in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not in Coward County, Fl
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Doesn’t sound like a school shooting. It happened nearby unrelated to the school. The school is simply handy concealment.
View Quote

but this is GD so people have to run to start threads and make it doom and gloom before the facts are in, just like the media.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:07:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

but this is GD so people have to run to start threads and make it doom and gloom before the facts are in, just like the media.
View Quote

Whatever dude. If you had a kid there would you want to know?

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#19]
In for more info
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:12:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Too bad there isn't several well trained and responsible marksman teaching there with a contingency plan in force. I mean, if there has to be blood.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Please God don't let their be any child victims.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:13:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

A lot of schools in Texas are an open campus design.  He could walk right into a portable building or the gym for example.

Texas also allows districts to choose school marshals to carry in classrooms.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:13:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:14:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Godspeed.

Go get em, SWAT
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:15:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Whatever dude. If you had a kid there would you want to know?

View Quote
This
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:16:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:17:49 PM EDT
[#27]
scanner

https://www.broadcastify.com/webPlayer/16497

sounds like trying to land a helicopter
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:18:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s not good.  Uvalde is 80+ miles from San Antonio (Bexar County) and under normal circumstances more than an hour and a half because of the small towns you have to go through.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:18:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Hope they put the rabid beast down.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

This, it's impossible to get into the schools here without being let in.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I doubt the media will spin it that way.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:20:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on the race and political leanings of said shooter....
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#34]
It's so strange every time Dems start pushing gun control places get shot up. Poor kids ??
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:23:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That is what I am thinking. I also don't know how anyone could get into a school at this point. All of ours have the doors locked.  Unless someone opened a door from the inside and let them in
View Quote

Bad guy could have gotten lucky and someone was buzzed in as he came running up.  I know the little Catholic school my kids go to probably never has more than 5 minutes without someone going in or out.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bet Pelosi and Newsome are praying for the opposite to the opposite deity.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:24:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:24:41 PM EDT
[#38]

A school for only 2nd to 4th graders? I’ve never heard of elementary schools like this.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:26:11 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:26:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Guy is saying that it was a coyote who shot at BP and ran onto the school.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:27:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh Lord, steady the hands of the professionals right now. Give them calm and lift them up.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#43]
How does anyone get into a school these days?

I live in Flyover Indiana and you can't though the door without being let in.

The gym doors are even that way.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:28:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

A lot of schools in Texas are an open campus design.  He could walk right into a portable building or the gym for example.

Texas also allows districts to choose school marshals to carry in classrooms.
View Quote

Honestly districts really need to focus on this, physical security is a tiered approach. Armed Marshals/Even teachers is great but you must have controlled access.

No one should be able to walk into any school unchallenged.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:28:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I heard BP and UPD, but not sure how solid that is.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:29:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, but that doesn't cook the stats for Mom's Demand Action.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

JFC.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:30:20 PM EDT
[#48]
A non Facebook, Reddit, tiktok update link would be great!
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:30:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pelosi does love it when children die.

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:32:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 186
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top