[#1]
Beastie Boys - Intergalactic
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:32:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:34:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tactical_Bacon:

I'm not sure what's publicly released but there are troops from many states including "Red" states.

edit: just quickly searching there are press releases about troops from OK, AR, WY and NE.  Not sure what current color you consider all those places but this isn't a bunch of liberals being sent to DC.  Even troops from "blue" states are generally more conservative than the average for their state.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sharkman6:

Every day I’m more convinced all the National Guard troops are in DC for more than just inauguration security.
None are from Red States, correct?

I'm not sure what's publicly released but there are troops from many states including "Red" states.

edit: just quickly searching there are press releases about troops from OK, AR, WY and NE.  Not sure what current color you consider all those places but this isn't a bunch of liberals being sent to DC.  Even troops from "blue" states are generally more conservative than the average for their state.

Alabama, to, to the joy of al.com.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:34:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:36:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:37:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:37:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mousehunter:
My brother-in-law is in the DC area (staying at his house 10 miles out of DC), and has been trying to sell a rent house (in DC) - so has had a lot of communication with people in DC the last 2 weeks.  He is not conservative by nature in any way, but has been red pilled.  This is his take (having lived in DC about 10-15 years).

The city is in lock down.  Businesses/Goverment located in the inner city are virtual only (abet a lot of that has been covid related).  Many ongoing businesses in the city have been shut down (no real estate showing for example).  All parking garages have been shut down (near the district?), inner city bus stops and subway stops have been shut down.  Larger vehicles need permits to drive in the inner city (delivery vehicles, buses, moving vans).  Out of town vehicles are not allowed in the inner city (I assume that is the federal district and near the district).  Then add the 30k troops.  With the exception of deploying the anti-aircraft turrets near the capital, this is a significantly larger security response than immediately after 9/11.

He loved living in DC.  The first time I visited (from Texas) he told me DC had more right to be a state than Texas and I should go back to Mexico.  Right now he is waiting to sign the closing documents on his rent house then he is getting the fuck out of there.  They have created something that could easily turn into Chaos.
----
Unlike the 6th, I see little chatter online from any conservative group planning on showing up in DC.  There is rumors of people showing up - but ALL groups are avoiding the area like the plague.  That said, DC is in near marshal law.  There are plenty of people who live there who have little to loose (as shown by the Antifa and BLM protests this summer).  They are all but pushing these people to take to the streets (to protect/protest against right wing extremists if nothing else).  The tension level is 11.    

My opinion (with is worth less than the electricity used to tx this text).
1.  If nothing happens, the DNC will claim they succeeded at preventing a right wing coupe, and use it to further their agenda.
2.  They are setting up tension for something to happen that even if it is caused by BLM/Antifa (like much of the criminal behavior that happened on the 6th) will be blamed on right wing extremists and used to further their agenda.

The truth does not matter - everything will be turned to the narrative necessary to further their agenda.

The only potential difference is if a verifiable data dump happens, perhaps patriots will go nuts and we can actually be blamed legitimately as the 30k troops do an American Tiananmen Square - which still will be used to further their agenda.
View Quote

Interesting.

Two pet peeves.  Martial, not Marshal.  Coup, not Coupe.  

Carry on.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:38:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:39:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:44:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Putting that one on Gab.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:45:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:46:35 AM EDT
[#12]

"every caliber available"  -- you know they're serious
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:47:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:49:27 AM EDT
[#14]

it's 26k now, isn't it?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:49:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
I received more info from one of my .gov agency sources today. As follows and shared with permission:

This morning we were called to a conference with our ASAC and the regional FBI SAC. The purpose of the call was to inform us that FBI is now issuing a memo of understanding to all DEA granting them temporary Title 18 authority (as it stands now DEA only has Title 21). If you’re not familiar, 21 is authority to arrest for certain fed offenses like drugs and guns. 18 is authority to arrest on pretty much ANY fed offense. We were advised that DOJ is planning for an overwhelming amount of arrests and they are basically “deputizing”temporarily to increase the man power and give DEA authority to arrest for any crime other than drugs.  It’s pretty clear that DOJ is prepping for something big.
View Quote

There aren't all that many DEA agents are there?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:56:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

View Quote

Couple of hundred I think. I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:57:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:57:57 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm out riot peeps.

Be safe. Hold the fort.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:58:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

I was thinking 3-400 ish

While not an insignificant posse also not a lot considering they are spread around the US with many abroad
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:01:34 AM EDT
[#20]

Last count I saw was 25000.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:02:40 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm out riot peeps.

Be safe. Hold the fort.
View Quote

Lates.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:09:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:16:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:29:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Ey Rioteers, I used a search to go back a hundred pages or so. Thank you for your book recommendations, I didn't see some of your replies. I'm into With the Old Breed now. Brave New World fucked with my mind.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:30:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Mind fuck
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:30:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By SolidState:
Ey Rioteers, I used a search to go back a hundred pages or so. Thank you for your book recommendations, I didn't see some of your replies. I'm into With the Old Breed now. Brave New World fucked with my mind.
View Quote

You should read Atlas Shrugged next
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:38:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

View Quote

Oh yeah, thats fucking perfect. I'm trying to read mostly fiction right now because it keeps my attention, I read 1984 then switched worlds to Brive New World, I was like fuck I need more of this. It's hard to switch back from books like those in times like these, to something not so relevant. I'm downloading it now.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:40:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:51:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:10:20 AM EDT
[#30]

skull.fuk?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:11:13 AM EDT
[#31]

Mind fuck
View Quote

better
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:47:40 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Check out  “The Forgotten Soldier”.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:10:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL6Nl9PSGCc
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:56:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Check out  “The Forgotten Soldier”.
View Quote

Boom downloaded, eastern front is interesting as he'll, haven't read anything about it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:35:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
Someone is talking out of their ass saying that.  Arizona has not sent anyone, nor asked for volunteers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Every day I'm more convinced all the National Guard troops are in DC for more than just inauguration security.

Reported all states sent some NG personnel.

CD
Someone is talking out of their ass saying that.  Arizona has not sent anyone, nor asked for volunteers.

They seem to be now
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:23:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Good morning, Riot squad......Let the Protests/Riots begin......right after a little more coffee...............Yall have a fun and happy day.....
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#37]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Er0udy1XUAAhvy9?format=jpg&name=large

This is more like a 60-70's leftist design. No self respecting person on the right thinks in just black and white like the left does. I'm wildly into color and design. I'd also love to see a sample of that chicks own handwriting to compare to the envelope's handwritten address.
View Quote

Iva Smollett
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:11:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Evidently there's a contingent from Puerto Rico on the way, too.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Every day I’m more convinced all the National Guard troops are in DC for more than just inauguration security.

Evidently there's a contingent from Puerto Rico on the way, too.

that explains the chickens i saw walking around the mall on fox5 news

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:36:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:49:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By elcope:
@Fantomas

I recently did learn something new about the DDR.

Did you ever hear of these?

East German Kinderpanzer - basically Boy Scouts for future tank crew in miniature tanks powered by Trabant motors.  These were not toys, they were robustly built, detailed training vehicles scaled down for 9 year olds.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/172926/childrenarmor_jpg-1768310.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/172926/post-33-1100113798_jpg-1768311.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/172926/post-175-1330373829_jpg-1768312.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/172926/3637-1-jpg_jpg-1768313.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoOEj--qmco

I now want one real bad.
View Quote

Dafaq?

they come in stoner size?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:53:11 AM EDT
[#45]

fuck I was enjoying breakfast

a warning next time please

and that pic is spot on
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:53:31 AM EDT
[#46]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Er0udy1XUAAhvy9?format=jpg&name=large

This is more like a 60-70's leftist design. No self respecting person on the right thinks in just black and white like the left does. I'm wildly into color and design. I'd also love to see a sample of that chicks own handwriting to compare to the envelope's handwritten address.
View Quote

It looks like a woman's handwriting.
Oh shit, I am sexist now!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:56:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Interesting video of DC at date link.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:11:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#48]

That may be true. However, all my fed contacts are on our side. They advise me that ALL patriots should stay home from these events. There is nothing there for us at a virtual inauguration anyway. They are highly concerned this is a set up against patriots. They have risked their jobs to get me information more than once. I believe if we stay home, we'll get perspective on where things stand if not lefties are corralled and arrested. The biggest concern is that there will be an engineered false flag to be blamed on the patriots. Make it more difficult by not being there. if they engineer something, the truth will come out. But if righties put themselves in the equation, it makes it more difficult to deny and prove we had nothing to do with it. Hope that makes some sense to everyone.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Turnkey:
Like what ? Arresting capitol protestors ?

That may be true. However, all my fed contacts are on our side. They advise me that ALL patriots should stay home from these events. There is nothing there for us at a virtual inauguration anyway. They are highly concerned this is a set up against patriots. They have risked their jobs to get me information more than once. I believe if we stay home, we'll get perspective on where things stand if not lefties are corralled and arrested. The biggest concern is that there will be an engineered false flag to be blamed on the patriots. Make it more difficult by not being there. if they engineer something, the truth will come out. But if righties put themselves in the equation, it makes it more difficult to deny and prove we had nothing to do with it. Hope that makes some sense to everyone.

Exactly, make sure that when there are arrests, when the facts come out about the individuals it's only antifa types and lefty loons.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:25:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

View Quote

(teachers can get free copies of Atlas Shrugged for their students from https://aynrand.org/freenovels/)
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:29:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#50]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Interesting video of DC at date link.

View Quote

Also:

Hi, Mike Fence.
Page / 5083
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top