Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/17/2021 6:57:30 PM EDT
Armed protesters have arrived at multiple state capitol complexes across the country Sunday morning. This follows a special bulletin from the FBI last week that warned: "armed protests" were being planned at 50 state capitols and the US Capitol in Washington, DC, ahead of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on Jan. 20.

While the protesters are being identified across various platforms as members of a so-called "boogaloo" movement, they largely appear to be generic anti-government anarchists - some of whom call themselves "liberty boys," and others who oppose the conservative Proud Boys. Their sudden emergence surrounding the inauguration is curious, to say the least.

A field reporter at The Daily Caller, Jorge Ventura, reports from the Ohio Statehouse, where he notes that "580 National Guard members" were activated "to provide security around the Ohio Statehouse in downtown Columbus through Wednesday."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/it-begins-armed-boogaloo-members-begin-marching-state-capitol-buildings#comment-stream

D.C. On Lockdown Ahead Of Inauguration Day

"We are not a pro-Trump group," said one of the armed protesters at the Ohio demonstration.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:06:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

A field reporter at The Daily Caller, Jorge Ventura, reports from the Ohio Statehouse, where he notes that "580 National Guard members" were activated "to provide security around the Ohio Statehouse in downtown Columbus through Wednesday."

"We are not a pro-Trump group," said one of the armed protesters at the Ohio demonstration.

View Quote

I watched the livestream in Ohio today. Heavily armed BLM and Antifa members were there, but no Trump supporters. Big Tech censored the live feed because they didn't want everyone to see who was really attending the event. The MSM will likely claim it was only Trump supporters who attended.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:09:30 PM EDT
[#2]
The Leftist .gov will murder a bunch of ANTIFA and BLM at these "rallies" and claim they killed insurrectionists and stopped the Right from taking over...

And then arrest everyone to the right of Lenin.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Armed protesters have arrived at multiple state capitol complexes across the country Sunday morning. This follows a special bulletin from the FBI last week that warned: "armed protests" were being planned at 50 state capitols and the US Capitol in Washington, DC, ahead of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on Jan. 20.

While the protesters are being identified across various platforms as members of a so-called "boogaloo" movement, they largely appear to be generic anti-government anarchists - some of whom call themselves "liberty boys," and others who oppose the conservative Proud Boys. Their sudden emergence surrounding the inauguration is curious, to say the least.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/it-begins-armed-boogaloo-members-begin-marching-state-capitol-buildings#comment-stream

View Quote

"We are not a pro-Trump group," said one of the armed protesters at the Ohio demonstration

Everyone at these things should let them know this
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#5]
The media will take this beyond gaslighting. They will be nutcoallighting.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:14:14 PM EDT
[#6]
The subversive groups like antifa has so much luck (and fun) at the capital on the 6th, why would they stop now. Something has to justify the 2A suspension and the mass confiscations.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:14:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Of course its the same idiots who have been protesting all last year.  They are doing what they were paid and trained to do.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:14:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:15:09 PM EDT
[#9]
That one guy literally said "we are not a pro trump group" yes the MSM will definately call them trump supporters.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#10]
members of a so-called "boogaloo" movement,
View Quote

I think I just pulled a muscle rolling my eyes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:20:49 PM EDT
[#11]
They'll put on Hawaiin shirts and the media will say they are MAGA terrorists which will be used to justify gun laws, hate speech laws, and further infringements.

They will make us into insurgents even if we don't do it ourselves.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#12]
It's "cue", not "que". You're thinking of "queue" which means a line, or "que" which is Mexican and means "what". I think.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:25:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I’m seeing red tape markings like we’ve seen on Antifa and their weapons.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hmmm rolling coal you say...

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Armed ‘boogaloo boys’ gather at Michigan Capitol
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:28:27 PM EDT
[#17]
It's probably late enough in the day for all those paid agitators in costume to get out of bed and start breaking shit. Hope they don't mix up their slogans in front of the camera.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:28:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#19]
People are calling themselves Boogaloo Boys? And they are not supportive of Proud Boys activity?

Who are these people? Just trying to understand...
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:28:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
This need to be spread far and wide. I hope it is disseminated over and over in the next few days.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:29:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Total set up.

The guy in MI after his little declaration looks down an gives a little smile like a child that thinks they are being sneaky.

Not to mention the guy(?) next to him is wearing a BLM shirt.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:30:28 PM EDT
[#23]
It says they read some shit off their phone to make their statement and then left.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:31:07 PM EDT
[#24]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:31:36 PM EDT
[#25]
I thought these protests were for the 20th?  Are they like camping out until then or what?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:31:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Que?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:32:12 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm convinced now that false flags are a real thing.

Even if nobody shows up and nothing happens, they can basically just lie about it now. How would anyone know the difference?

I mean the media has them convinced that a rowdy protest turned riot was an "insurrection"
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:32:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I wonder how many times Pete has asked "Who ok'd those Brownells "Boogaloo Squad" t-shirts?"
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:32:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Faggots, all of them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Not impressed.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:33:22 PM EDT
[#31]
There were 10 protesters on michigan.  10.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:35:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:36:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The Leftist .gov will murder a bunch of ANTIFA and BLM at these "rallies" and claim they killed insurrectionists and stopped the Right from taking over...

And then arrest everyone to the right of Lenin.
View Quote

This is the plan.

Written by street commies with their comrades in the FBI!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Even some of the BLM/antifa anarchist idiots know enough not to show up this time.  The stakes are now too high and the police/NG just might actually do their jobs for a change and may even shoot some of the protesters.  That is why the numbers are low.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:38:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

"We are not a pro-Trump group," said one of the armed protesters at the Ohio demonstration

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The opposite will be accounted as truth
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:41:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
There were 10 protesters on michigan.  10.
View Quote

It only takes ONE getting stoopid.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:42:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
People are calling themselves Boogaloo Boys? And they are not supportive of Proud Boys activity?

View Quote

Peeps who hijacked the boogaloo meme from the right.

It creates ambiguity.

But not for the MSM.

Boogaloo = right wing.

So all actions with Hawaiian shirts is a MAGA right-wing thing.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:44:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Big false flags burn big coal.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:45:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Wow, isnt that just refreshing, look at all the BLM, Antifa etc.. out there supporting the 2nd A, this is going to be great for the 2nd A cause! Right guys, doesnt it just warm your hearts?

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:52:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Time to throw your Hawaiian shirts in the trash boys.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#44]
In Raleigh the governor's militia threw a riot and nobody came.

Just an enormous show of our communist governor's version of the SS and a waste of OUR tax dollars.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:08:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Make no mistake; There are millions on the left who will look right at guys in rainbow tie-die & BLM hoodies on their tv & 100% believe that those people are right wing insurrectionists when told so by the MSM.

There are a number of very concerning matters currently occurring in our nation. However none are of more danger nor consequence than the widespread stupidity & gullibility of the masses. And that’s on both sides of the aisle. Far too many people completely lack critical thinking skills. And that will eventually allow them to be goaded into committing extreme violence against those they’re told are their enemies.

If by some miracle the USA manages to come out of this situation in one piece the propagandized media, corrupt politicians & big tech/money creating & stoking the flames of all of this division must be dealt with. And dealt with harshly. Harshly enough that even generations from now no one would be foolish enough to repeat their behavior.

I don’t generally get too flustered. But something in my gut is telling me this times different. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if we aren’t slaughtering each other whole sale by the end of this summer.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:09:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Let the shooting match begin!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:10:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
We already switched to buffalo plaid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Time to throw your Hawaiian shirts in the trash boys.
We already switched to buffalo plaid.

Dammit! My buffalo plaid flannel is one of my favorite shirts. Now I'm gonna have to stop wearing it in a couple of weeks when the media convinces everybody that anyone dressed like a lumberjack is a terrorist that needs to be doxed. Thanks a lot, guys!

By the time this is over, I won't be able to wear any of my clothes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:11:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not us.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top