Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/6/2023 6:30:57 PM EDT
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12167101/At-four-shot-Virginia-high-school-graduation-ceremony.html?ito=pull-notification&ci=oJexXVq7Fj&xi=bbba3871-502e-408d-9323-8b807f487372&ai=12167101

Breaking news. I guess this will give Biden some timely cover from Rep. Comer’s FBI contempt of congress hearing. What a coincidence
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Read it wrong, thought it said graduation hit by rocket fire. Some day maybe way things are going.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I would comment based on my assumptions but I don't think we are allowed to any longer.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:37:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Asinine comments aside, looks like several shot, some trampled, and perhaps two shooters in custody.  Apparently the scene is secured.  

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:38:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would comment based on my assumptions but I don't think we are allowed to any longer.
View Quote

Unfortunately you are correct. Could have just been a group of hippies celebrating the Summer of Love!

??
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:38:33 PM EDT
[#5]
What's worse, high school graduation chute-owt or corruption of top government officials and dept. of justice?

The former goes to prison and other gets off because of the two tier legal system.  Just-us for the former, and whitewash for the latter.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:40:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Asinine comments aside, looks like several shot, some trampled, and perhaps two shooters in custody.  Apparently the scene is secured.  

View Quote

Prayers for anyone hurt. It just seems like when the SHTF for DemonRats we have another “mass shooting” - which I’m sure is pure coincidence.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I remember a time where graduations were a celebration of the student who achieved something. These days its just a gathering of targets in certain areas
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:40:41 PM EDT
[#8]
tell me again why did Grant actually want Richmond
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:40:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:40:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Read it wrong, thought it said graduation hit by rocket fire. Some day maybe way things are going.
https://media.tenor.com/ZvD0KaMtCVwAAAAM/missile-strike.gif
View Quote

That would be one heck of a commencement
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:44:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Eta, beat me to it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
tell me again why did Grant actually want Richmond
View Quote

I see what you did there! ^^^ 9/10!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:46:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Huguenot high school graduation.  

Per USnews:

Overview of Huguenot High School
Huguenot High School is ranked 266-323rd within Virginia. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams. The AP® participation rate at Huguenot High School is 17%. The total minority enrollment is 93%. Huguenot High School is 1 of 11 high schools in the Richmond City Public Schools.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:47:33 PM EDT
[#16]
I was a few blocks away heading home when all of the sudden there was a massive police response.

I figured it was some kind of "active" shooter.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:49:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Nobody will care or even mention this, since it is presumably young black people killing other young black people.

Those types of "mass shootings" happen every week in Chicago, Baltimore, LA, Detroit, etc ... and nobody cares.
View Quote

So far there appears to be no MSM reporting on this.

@DK-Prof - hope you keep your account. You know what the new CoC states, right?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Have you seen what RVA public schools are like?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Per USnews:

View Quote

My sister went to Huguenot.

Even back in the 80s it had, let’s just say, social strata issues. Complements of bussing. They took all the hood rats out of the inner city and bussed them to white suburban Richmond.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:55:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Even back in the 80s it had, let’s just say, social strata issues. Complements of bussing. They took all the hood rats out of the inner city and bussed them to white suburban Richmond.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Per USnews:

The parents I know with school age children that choose to live in the city all send their kids to private schools.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:59:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Local News

ETA:
5 shot
5 injured trying to exit
2 suspects in custody

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same as KECOUGHTAN HIGH SCHOOL Hampton VA in mid/late 80s...bussed in from Newport news...went from 0 fights in school to weekly starting 9th grade ....stopped in 12th due to dad getting reassigned
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:08:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Local News

ETA:
5 shot
5 injured trying to exit
2 suspects in custody

View Quote

Just a typical day in Richmond. Nothing to see here. I do wonder if Pedo Joe will come out and use this for his AWB gibberish.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:12:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:13:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Its all so tiresome...
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:13:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:16:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Given thr school, I'm not shocked
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:16:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You know I wrote it, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody will care or even mention this, since it is presumably young black people killing other young black people.

Those types of "mass shootings" happen every week in Chicago, Baltimore, LA, Detroit, etc ... and nobody cares.

So far there appears to be no MSM reporting on this.

@DK-Prof - hope you keep your account. You know what the new CoC states, right?

You know I wrote it, right?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:18:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Its all so tiresome...
View Quote

Cue the push for more gun control in VA.

Karens will support it.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:35:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Waiting for pictures of thugs. Because for some reason they refuse to give descriptions anymore. But if I were in Vegas betting on this I believe I'd win.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:43:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Oh, FFS.

Virginia’s turn to get heat again because some worthless imbeciles think their silly, inconsequential beef is worth murdering someone.

It’s all so, you know, tiresome…
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:46:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12167101/At-four-shot-Virginia-high-school-graduation-ceremony.html?ito=pull-notification&ci=oJexXVq7Fj&xi=bbba3871-502e-408d-9323-8b807f487372&ai=12167101

Breaking news. I guess this will give Biden some timely cover from Rep. Comer’s FBI contempt of congress hearing. What a coincidence
View Quote
Nothing to see here just "teens" doing what they do.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:48:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Oh, FFS.

Virginia’s turn to get heat again because some worthless imbeciles think their silly, inconsequential beef is worth murdering someone.

It’s all so, you know, tiresome…
View Quote

Exactly! I am sick and fucking tired of all this. The MSM and the DemonRats use this crap as a means of pushing for just "One More Commonsense Gun Safety Law!" And, I realize I am a total conspiracy theorist, but it sure seems like some of these come just in time for them to get cover from something.

And BTW - I love the great Commonwealth of Virginia. I just hate a couple of her shithole metro areas. I have several of them here in Tennessee too. They are run by Democrats. Each. And. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

And Faux News is reporting on this. So I guess others MSMs will be soon too.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:50:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Its a long way from Lancaster to Richmond  ?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:55:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep,poor Amish horse must be worn out.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:56:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Nothing to see here, just Richmond being Richmond.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

... It just seems like when the SHTF for DemonRats we have another “mass shooting” - which I’m sure is pure coincidence.

Your not wrong.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:00:52 PM EDT
[#43]
I sound like a nut case, but I chuckle when I read this. I do so because they just cannot hide this shit anymore, for years they looked the other way and called anyone who pointed out the issue in urban areas with strong concentrations of minorities racists. Well, the genie is out of the bottle and you can't even have a graduation without these punks shooting up the place.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:03:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Fox is now reporting it. Last time I was in Richmond was for our sons graduation in 2019. Everything I need is in the burbs out of the city and we do not go into it.  am waiting on Levar Stoney to issue some bullshit statement.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:13:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which Lancaster?

Lancaster county is maybe 60-75 minutes.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:17:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Which Lancaster?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which Lancaster?

Um…..PA
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:19:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
And not a single shot fired at Lobby Day.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#48]
A lot more people got stabbed with stabby things today.

Why isn’t the knife violence being reported on?

Makes me think there’s anti-2A bias in the media or something.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:21:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Fox is now reporting it. Last time I was in Richmond was for our sons graduation in 2019. Everything I need is in the burbs out of the city and we do not go into it.  am waiting on Levar Stoney to issue some bullshit statement.
View Quote

Driving through Richmond made my anti gun mom ask me if I had my gun on me.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#50]
South Richmond doing South Richmond things.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top