Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2020 4:06:49 PM EDT
I recently noticed that images I link to on my web site are not showing up properly.  They show up as the "Image Missing" placeholder icon but they really do exist and are accessible.  As an example:

I see an icon however I can right-click it and select "View Image" and it shows up properly.  I looked at some older posts I had made with images and they are doing the same thing.  Example Here.

I don't know whether it's on All of the images are hosted on my web site (www.craigcentral.com) so it could be something on that end because 1) They worked at one time, and 2) I can right-click and "View Image" and they work.

I apologize if this has been covered before.  I looked through all the topics here and didn't see anything.  Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 7:36:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Image looks fine to me.
View Quote

Cool!  That simplifies matters ;)  If you can see the image below that's what I get.

I get the same "Image Missing" icon for the screen capture.

Call it fixed along with my apologies for the non-problem and my thanks for the prompt response.  As long as others can see the image I'm good since I don't really need to see it.

Edit ... It's my old version of Firefox.  I tried it in MS Edge and I can see the images so it's definitely on my end.  I should have tried that before I made the topic post.  Sorry, my bad.
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 2:31:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top