Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#1]
ATF man was there to kneel on a neck that wasn't being compliant?

The irony.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:31:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I love how quickly the guns come out in these kinds of videos
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:35:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First officer was a little high strung and needs to get his commands straight, simple commands are better! But overall I don't have a huge issue with it, 2nd officer was fine.

ATF agent was an idiot! Had he immediately followed commands it would have brought the tone way down. Responding to an armed individual who you have been told is breaking into a home is a pretty high stress event, it would have been super simple for ATF to get on the ground, within 30 seconds he would have been cuffed and everything would have been handled. Then some "oops. My bad" and everyone is back to work.

As a side statement, i have yet to meet an ATF agent who wasn't a dick to local law enforcement. We had a few who were watching a house, they had not informed us at all. When I found one in an unmarked car with no license plate at 3am he acted very similar to this agent. Complete dick to me, he acted like I was in the wrong for even speaking to him.
View Quote

If you don't want to be a Big Damn Dick, why would you be an ATF agent?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#5]
None of those 3 should have any power over another human being.  Ever.  What a mess all around.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:40:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You work the job and get back to us....

Fed was given a lawful order and did not comply......

View Quote
I've worked the job for over 30 years and I'll say the cop acted out of line.  Dispatch knew there was an officer on scene and he had already given his badge number.  The responding officer asked for his credentials and before he could produce, told him to get on the ground.  There was no reason in pulling a gun and handcuffing him.  The ATF agent had broken no law, and they released him an hour later with NO charges.  All the cop had to do was approach him, he had his hands up, and have him show his credentials.  Common sense.  Make a phone call to verify if you think you need to.  If one of my deputies did this I would chew his ass and suspend him.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Hopefully he made it through delousing before his higher ups got involved.
View Quote

That dude needs to be shit canned yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:42:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Local never properly gave ATF man chance to furnish ID/Creds and went right to weapons out.

ATF man made it way worse then it needed to be.

Shitshow of when asshole collide.
View Quote

This right here, though it was amusing when they tased him.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:42:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've worked the job for over 30 years and I'll say the cop acted out of line.  Dispatch knew there was an officer on scene and he had already given his badge number.  The responding officer asked for his credentials and before he could produce, told him to get on the ground.  There was no reason in pulling a gun and handcuffing him.  The ATF agent had broken no law, and they released him an hour later with NO charges.  All the cop had to do was approach him, he had his hands up, and have him show his credentials.  Common sense.  Make a phone call to verify if you think you need to.  If one of my deputies did this I would chew his ass and suspend him.
View Quote

*chuckle*
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Why can't they just comply
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:49:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep.

Even seeing his "creds" wouldn't have done it for me until I spoke directly with his boss. (You can get that shit on ebay these days.)

When I worked a suit and tie state LE gig we never.... NEVER ..... did enforcement alone and always .....  ALWAYS ..... personally stopped into the local cop shop to let the watch commander know where we would be and what we would be doing.  Both so we didn't get shot by a patrol officer and in case things went bad they would already know who we were and what they were going on.

That ATF guy is a fucking retard.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:49:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Poor Fedboi got to ride the lightening. Guess he should have complied.
View Quote

Did he lose some weight?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Douchebag v douchebag doucheapocalypse
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#14]
I hate the ATF, but these police officers need more training.
100% avoidable situation.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:54:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I tried to not be entertained... I failed. Hard.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:54:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Fuck that cocksucker...fuuuuuck him.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Local never properly gave ATF man chance to furnish ID/Creds and went right to weapons out.

ATF man made it way worse then it needed to be.

Shitshow of when asshole collide.
View Quote

I agree...but I still smiled
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:56:22 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm really trying not to enjoy this...

fuck that, it's hilarious!

Not an ounce of sympathy, really.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why can't they just comply
View Quote

One word...... EGO

Just follow commands, explain what your doing there, let them verify your "creds" by calling your office, and apologize for not notifying them first.

Not rocket surgery.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:00:13 PM EDT
[#20]
How did he manage not to get shot?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:06:18 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm not a cop but yelling "I'm a federal agent!!! I'm a federal agent!!!" at me is a great way to convince me that you're not a federal agent.

Specific information like name, title, branch/division, field office, etc might make me believe you.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:08:25 PM EDT
[#22]
this made me smile.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:11:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Fuck the D bag cop. He never gave the guy a chance to show ID.

That cop needs a new career.
View Quote
I was about to tell you to stay out of my state.

then I saw you are a Clemson fan... carry on where you are.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#24]
"MY WIFE IS PREGNANT!!!"

So was Vickie Weaver.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:17:26 PM EDT
[#25]
So ATF man is a the home for a shotgun purchase follow up what ever that means. Gets cops called on him for impersonating a PO. Caller said refused to show his badge. Mr. ATF agent states he did show his badge.  Yeah not believing that.

ATF agents usually go around with their badge in a pocket?  Or should it be worn on the outside?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Mr ATF man got a taste of CPD tactics going back to Mean Mr Mustards/High Street 2:30AM sweeps.   Everybody gets some wood and a paddy wagon ride.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#27]
You could say... I am not impressed by the Columbus Police.

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/family-fop-clarification-columbus-police-rendering-aid-policy-1-11-2021

“The new policy said officers are expected to provide emergency first-aid to people until medics arrive.

“I don’t think our officers know what exactly, render aid, what do you mean,” said Fraternal Order of Police President Keith Ferrell.”

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/23/949728301/ohio-cops-body-cam-shows-he-shot-unarmed-black-man-within-10-seconds-of-encounte

“Ohio Officer's Bodycam Shows He Shot Unarmed Black Man Within 10 Seconds Of Encounter”

https://www.10tv.com/article/news/investigations/10-investigates/police-release-records-adam-coy-2012-use-of-force/530-87d5c5f0-fa87-47c2-85bd-24616bbd8b86

“As the man leans up against the cruiser and Coy attempts to effect an arrest and handcuff the man, Coy slams the man’s head into the hood of the police cruiser at least four times, according to internal affairs investigators.”

https://www.wcbe.org/post/aclu-files-civil-rights-lawsuit-against-columbus-police

“The American Civil Liberties Union of Ohio has filed a civil rights lawsuit on behalf of a Columbus man who was arrested in 2019 for filming a Columbus police SWAT team serving a search warrant in his neighborhood.”

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:21:14 PM EDT
[#28]
He shooda just followed the law
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:21:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Ha, that's beautiful!!

Funny how quickly he goes from mr tough guy to "please, please don't do this"

Serves him right.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#30]
I wonder how call was with police sgt and his supervisor.  That would be a good tape to listen to as well.    Wonder how many 4 letter were used.......
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:23:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So take away is when feds show up at your house call the local pd
View Quote

- if English isn’t your first language.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Fuck, the excuses flew like that scene in Blues Brothers, lol!
View Quote

“Most criminal suspects behave in a similar manner.  But disregard their ploys and stick to your training and procedure.”
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:27:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Like always, just listen to what the uniformed PD guy is telling you, then all will be ok (most of the time).

Eff Bee Eye guy, what a tard. He could have been embarrassed for 1min, but he chose the 10min + tase route.

Good for those PD guys.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:27:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:29:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

ATF dude is suing them (I believe in his personal capacity).
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:31:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Are you aware there are some ATF agents with serious medical conditions that make them this way?
View Quote

Just some? Is a un-diagnosed mental condition a "medical condition"?

Ah, the "power" of the badge. I guess the cockyness increases as you go up from mall cop to library cop to local PD to State PD to Fed ???

The fed tard didnt understand the verbal position of the PD folks? What was so hard to understand, they told him "we got a call about a guy saying .......".

In summary, the lady inside doxxed him, while he was standing at her front door. Just to F'n funny.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:34:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Ah, the "power" of the badge. I guess the cockyness increases as you go up from mall cop to library cop to local PD to State PD to Fed ???

The fed tard didnt understand the verbal position of the PD folks? What was so hard to understand, they told him "we got a call about a guy saying .......".

In summary, the lady inside doxxed him, while he was standing at her front door. Just to F'n funny.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you aware there are some ATF agents with serious medical conditions that make them this way?

More like he got SWATed.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:35:51 PM EDT
[#38]
... how rude!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:36:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I hate the ATF, but these police officers need more training.
100% avoidable situation.
View Quote

A 1min on his stomach and it would have been over. The fed guy should have quickly recognized who he was dealing with. Fed guy has no skills what-so-ever.

Fed guy screaming the whole time instead of calm talk is an obvious sign he has no skills, perhaps even not fit for the job. I would desk that guy for 1-2yrs.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:39:09 PM EDT
[#40]
I am fine with this being done to all ATF agents
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:39:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Fuck the D bag cop. He never gave the guy a chance to show ID.

That cop needs a new career.
View Quote

Found one!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:41:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Seems like all Feds claim "medical condition" when locals won't put up with their bullshit.

Remember that FBI guy that tried entrap a sheriff in FL?

Edit: here he is.
Caught on bodycam: FBI agent chasing Florida corruption complaint ends up locked in patrol car

Fuck These Feds
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:46:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you don't have the back of your officers, you're a micromanager, and you second guess everything they do.

I'm seriously glad you're not on the job anymore.

By the way, you have no idea how the actual dispatched call happened, so stop fucking guessing. Its embarassing.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:49:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Is clinical stupidity in the PDR or PDM?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:56:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
"MY WIFE IS PREGNANT!!!"

So was Vickie Weaver.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:58:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Sounds more whiny than most criminals.

If you have a medical condition that prevents you from laying down, how the fuck do you sleep? And why the hell are you a federal agent?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:00:11 PM EDT
[#47]
When three assholes collide. I bet the ensuing phone calls from that mess were something!

Thanks so.much. best laugh this week. Gonna watch it again.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#48]
LOL

Comedy gold!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Mr ATF man got a taste of CPD tactics going back to Mean Mr Mustards/High Street 2:30AM sweeps.   Everybody gets some wood and a paddy wagon ride.  
View Quote

@quick2k3

Enjoy!

Columbus OH (1988) From OSU Campus to Schiller Park travelling South on High Street (Version 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEH1IDs2Mgk
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:10:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top