Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2020 2:53:35 PM EDT
I have a German blade still in the package that was my step-dad.  He has Alzheimer's and Ive removed it from his room but it had rusted some.  I've just used corrosionX to stop the corrosion but nothing else.  There is some pitting but nothing too bad.

So who would you trust to send an "heirloom" to?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 1:40:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Andr0id] [#1]
Go over here and ask in the razorsmith section.

https://straightrazorplace.com/index.php

Link Posted: 5/31/2020 11:49:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: skavoovie] [#2]
Maggard Razors. They are one of the top if not the top wetshaving stores in the US. Extremely popular, outstanding reputation. The owner does restorations and honing. Has a few videos on YouTube of his work. I'd give them a call, their number is on their website.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 2:53:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 2:02:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThePontificator] [#4]
Also Razor Emporium in Phoenix AZ

ETA: further investigation has revealed that Razor Emporium routinely dropped the ball on a number of restoration jobs as well as not shipping merchandise in a timely manner. I do know that they are not a Badger & Blade "approved" vendor.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 6:01:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:
Also Razor Emporium in Phoenix AZ

ETA: further investigation has revealed that Razor Emporium routinely dropped the ball on a number of restoration jobs as well as not shipping merchandise in a timely manner. I do know that they are not a Badger & Blade "approved" vendor.
View Quote

thanks for the update.... I still havent done anything with this yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top