Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/23/2021 6:03:14 PM EDT
We're closing on a new-construction house soon, and I'll have a lot of DIY projects coming up. I'll be building shelves, a fence, and will finish the basement.

I have a Black and Decker Lithium drill, which you can swap out the head with other units (I have a jigsaw attachment). I bought it years ago; I don't have any attachment to the brand though.

I'm gonna need an impact driver (how I survived without one I don't know lol), and would like a sawzall. I have a basic corded Skillsaw for a circular saw, so I'm open to something a little better, but I can probably get by with it if I have to. I do have a nice DeWalt miter saw, so I'm good there.

Been thinking about buying one of the multi-tool kits from Lowes. Ideally, I would like to stay in the same brand so I can swap batteries between them.

I'll be buying a compressor and pneumatic framing nailer when that time comes. Of course, with the price of 2x4s being retarded, that day will be a ways off lol.

ETA: Forgot to say that here in town we have Lowes and Menards.  Would like to stick with stuff there vs Amazon/Home Depot/online in case I need to exchange something for whatever reason.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 6:22:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 6:25:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Milwaukee is the answer

Ryobi from home depot is the better answer for occasional DIY stuff.

Link Posted: 2/23/2021 6:32:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I have all ryobi simply because my employer gifted most of them to me.
They work fine for simple home stuff.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Go into Lowe’s and get the best deal on a kit. Get a minimum of two lithium batteries.
I have Porter Cable, Milwaukee, Hitachi, And Makita. All are GTG.
If you can find it on sale, the Bostich pancake compressor with 3 nail guns is a pretty good buy.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Been thinking about buying one of the multi-tool kits from Lowes. Ideally, I would like to stay in the same brand so I can swap batteries between them.
View Quote

DeWalt or Milwaukee, pick one, go to town.

Despite the hate, both make a good range of tools, and some very GOOD tools.  I mean... look at the impact guns.  On the big end, Milwaukee makes one with something like 200 ft-lbs more than DeWalt... but we're already talking 1,000 ft-lbs or more.  There are pretty few situations where the Milwaukee would get it out, but the DeWalt wouldn't... and those aren't cases you're going to run into.  And if you do, you're probably doing something wrong, or working in an oil field.

I think the Milwaukees are generally better, but I also really don't know if the average homeowner will EVER run into a situation where Milwaukee would have done something for them that the DeWalt (especially the XR) wouldn't have.

Plus, around the holidays, it's not unusual to find sales on 2-packs of DeWalt batteries for roughly 50% off regular price.  Batteries are a huge scam, with outrageous markups, from every vendor.  Also... don't be afraid to shop industrial supply houses as well as big box stores.  When I bought the big DeWalt impact gun, one of the industrial supply places had them for the same price as amazon or the big boxes... and with a free battery.

As far as compressors, it doesn't take a lot to run a nail gun, especially a framer.  You're going to do a lot of cutting, fitting, marking, etc., for every 2-3 nails.  Now if you had a roofing crew, with 5 guys throwing out shingles and one guy following along nailing as fast as he could walk and tap, that's a different story, but a framer is actually really easy to power.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 6:53:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Good deal!  I was expecting to hear more "stay away from XYZ brand, they're trash," so good to hear I'll have options.  I was leaning towards DeWalt and Milwaukee initially.

I'll keep my eye open for the compressor/nail gun combo as well!

Thanks so far!
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 6:55:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Milwaukee hands down. I’d start with M18 and then if you want lighter tools with a little less capability, add in M12.

I have some Milwaukee branded batteries and they are good but very pricey. I have been using aftermarket batteries from eBay with good results.....but some hate the aftermarket batteries so up to you if you want to try them.

While cordless nailers are nice, they aren’t worth the extra expense for someone who just does a few projects here and there. Air for nailers. As far as brands of air nailers, you won’t go wrong with Metabo. Metabo used to be Hitachi and as far as I can tell they are just as good.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 6:57:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Festool is nice. A bit pricy though.
I've been using Ryobi for my cordless, I'm a light use hobbyist, so that is all I really need.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:03:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm vested with Makita 18v LXT, and I like it, but if I had to start again I'd go with Milwaukee M18. Both brands have great tools, and some from each are much better than the other. That said, Milwaukee seems to be trying much harder to innovate and bring tools to market.

I use my cordless tools every day doing remodeling.

Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Milwaukee seems to be trying much harder to innovate and bring tools to market.
View Quote

I think all of the manufacturers are scrambling to bring every cordless tool possible to market, they all LOVE selling batteries.  

It's also pretty insane how crazy-inflated the prices are on most of the tools.  It's not like going from an AC motor to a DC motor in a small plastic fan ACTUALLY costs anything more, let alone the extra $80 or so you'd pay....
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Only Dewalt for me they have been awesome!
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:09:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Milwaukee, Makita or Dewalt 20v max are pretty similar in price / performance. I like the Dewalt stuff.
There are always good deals on Amazon where you can snatch them a little cheaper.
I think I paid ~ 400 bucks for Impact Driver, Drill and a few batteries. Good investment for those tools and you'll need them all the time.

Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:11:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Buy Dewalt support an American company that employs America's.

Buy Milwaukee support the CCP
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you saying that Milwaukee tools are not made in Milwaukee? WTF?????
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:27:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I hear good things about Milwaukie cordless tools, but they are very expensive.

I started with DeWalt 20V MAX when I bought my house, so my buying trends towards them for compatibility.  The only exception is I bought a Milwaukie impact tool for taking wheels off the car- and really only because it was on a killer sale.

My personal unprofessional opinion is the DeWalt 20V is in that sweet spot between "more than you need contractor grade expensive" and "adequate for the homeowner somewhat cheesy".  

All my DeWalt tools are still going strong except for the small impact tool I left outside in the rain for a week or so.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#16]
This thread has

Attachment Attached File

Nah.  Just kidding.  It comes up weekly.

End result is people like the Milwaukee fuel brand and some people like the DeWalt brand (like me).  I had DeWalt batteries so it was easy to stay in the brand.  

Some people like the consumer stuff that is cheaper, because it works for them and they can afford it.  Both are excellent reasons.  

Eventually a semi professional type (most likely not in real life) will come by and really shit on the thread saying all the consumer grade tools are crap (for a professional like him).  

Have I summed it up?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Milwaukee or Dewalt. Both lead the pack in every one of these threads.  When it was time for me to buy I went dewalt purely because their impact driver had more power. I use it often removing lugnuts. That’s pretty hard on the little 1/4” driver so I need to get an actual impact wrench. I think the Milwaukee mid torque should do me just dandy.  

Batteries are stupid expensive but mine have held up very well. Personally I like the selection of tools the Milwaukee line has.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This thread has

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/376732/98ACC4F4-5F74-42D1-91A5-C8BB72AF9174_jpe-1838557.JPG

Nah.  Just kidding.  It comes up weekly.

End result is people like the Milwaukee fuel brand and some people like the DeWalt brand (like me).  I had DeWalt batteries so it was easy to stay in the brand.  

Some people like the consumer stuff that is cheaper, because it works for them and they can afford it.  Both are excellent reasons.  

Eventually a semi professional type (most likely not in real life) will come by and really shit on the thread saying all the consumer grade tools are crap (for a professional like him).  

Have I summed it up?
View Quote

I figured there were threads like this!  I've been trying to keep my eye on this forum so I didn't risk that, but in the midst of moving (-15F one morning, never again) and all, I hadn't been able to watch enough.

I'm gonna take a look at Milwaukee stuff.  If the prices are too steep, I'll look at others and go from there.  I've been watching a lot of reviews on YouTube, and Milwaukee stuff is usually in the top 3 at least.  As to the nailer, Metabo is probably going to be my pick as well.  I will more than likely buy a framing nailer and then sell it once I'm done with it.  Finish nailers and such I may keep as you never know when you'll need to replace some trim or something.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Milwaukee is all our plumbers use.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:10:04 PM EDT
[#20]
We've pretty much gone all Hilti at work and dumped all the other shit.

The company tested and used multiple brands and finally decided that you may as well buy once, cry once and quit wasting money on tools with a short lifespan.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CCP owns Milwaukee tools
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:14:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Milwaukee is all our plumbers use.
View Quote

Plumbers and most electricians use Milwaukee. Some trades seem to be brand specific.

Me and my old roomies each have different brands.
I run Milwaukee. Use certain tools weekly.
Framer/carpenter buddy is Dewalt. Used to use Makita but switched five years ago and never looked back. He is a daily use guy.
Other roomie is Ryobi. Uses his shit rarely but claims his gear will beat ours. I’ve never seen a professional with lime green power tool.

If you were doing specialty stuff I would recommend certain other brands. Festool is used by many detailed woodworkers. Bosch is great in the concrete drilling sector.
Hilti is awesome with sheet metal work.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Just as an fyi once you start using cordless stuff hard your going to want at least one 4ah or greater battery.

Start running a circular saw or reciprocating saw with the 2ah or smaller battery most the kits come with it will be out of juice quickly.

I run dewalt simply because the battery operated table saw and air compressor were available locally. Milwaukee versions I would have had to order sight unseen.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:37:14 PM EDT
[#24]
I switched to Milwaukee from dewalt and
Makita.  Not sorry I did and I use them to earn a living. Seems about half the guys I work with use dewalt and about half milwaukee. Of course there are a couple tht insist on kobalt and baur brands. Those guys are alway borrowing tools from other though.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:54:06 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm in the trades as a residential contractor, I have beat on my 20 volt Dewalt tools daily for many of years, every single item has paid for itself. Milwaukee tools are great as well, you can't go wrong with either.

ETA: I have been using the Dewalt cordless 15 and 18 gauge finish nailers for the past few years doing trim, doors, and built-in's. The are pretty damn solid and it beats lugging a air hose around all day.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Milwaukee if you got the money, Ryobi otherwise.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#27]
I use DeWalt stuff. As a new home owner it's been put through some use fine.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:18:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Another satisfied Multiple Milwaukee M12 and M18 tool owner here.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:16:15 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm switching to Dewalt from Makita.
Makita makes a great tool..but...

A lot more availability for Dewalt and more tools at a slightly lower price point
Milwaukee and Makita are great brands, but Dewalt beats them on cordless options, prices, and availability.

The Dewalt flex volt 12" miter saw is pretty awesome. Don't have to plug in a power cord if you don't want to.
They also make a 8 1/4" flex volt table saw. But unlike the miter saw, it can't use a power cord and you're limited on blade types, which isn't a huge deal, but if you're ever in the scenario that you'll need to rip a piece of Hardie board, it may be difficult.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:04:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Milwaukee.

It's the only thing that holds up especially in industrial use.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:33:26 AM EDT
[#31]
For a homeowner if you want lowes brands seriously check out Kobalt. Craftsman is garbage.  Dewalt is good but will be more expensive.  Bosch I'd avoid due to cost and small lineup.

Why do I recommend kobalt. They have cordless yard tools in their 24v lineup. Pretty much perfect for a homeowner if you don't want to have 40V or 80V OPE. Same reason I'd recommend Ryobi as well. They're not "the best" but if you're not making money with your tools they will serve you just fine.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:38:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Have been using the same set of dewalt  tools for 10 years and they all still work.  They are used pretty heavily for a homeowner tool set
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#33]

If you can find yourself a 36V DfWelt you'll be golden.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:44:01 AM EDT
[#34]
I was in the same boat about 4 years ago. I started with the Milwaukee M18 line, then got into the M12 line.

In hindsight, the majority of the M12 was/is all that I needed, though the M18 does offer things the M12 doesnt: OPE, more powerful impact wrenches (automotive, etc.)

Im actually now getting into the Ryobi line for some one off projects that I cant justify the M18 prices for since its DIY and not professional use
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:27:41 AM EDT
[#35]
I have a Ryobi set I bought in 2014 still going strong. It’s my backup set since I bought a DeWalt set last year. Ryobi will get the job done, but the DeWalt tools are so much nicer to use... lighter, better ergonomics.

DeWalt, Milwaukee, Makita... really can’t go wrong.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:09:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Milwaukee

Batteries are great and they make a tool for everything.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:00:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Testing The Toughest Cordless Drills On AMAZON
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:46:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Ryobi stuff has worked fine for my homeowner use. Replacement battery cost is something to consider since they don’t last forever.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Milwaukee FUEL
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:42:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Ryobi stuff has worked fine for my homeowner use. Replacement battery cost is something to consider since they don't last forever.
View Quote
Ryobi batteries are know to be some of the crappier ones....but they're cheap so there's that.  Plus with "rebuild" places you can fix that problem pretty easily.  Honestly I said F it and bought the battery spot welder.  I don't think we're going to be getting away from battery powered stuff anytime soon, and frankly rebuilding battery packs is retardedly easy.  I regularly go to Lowes or HD and ask them if I can take some of the power tool batteries that people are recycling, they always say yes.  I salvage the good cells since usually only 1 dies, or the BMS dies and everything's good, and use those on projects or rebuild the packs and sell them cheap on CL/FB marketplace/offerup/etc as a rebuilt pack.  Costs me nothing but my time and a buck or two in supplies.  I've not been doing it long but I have a few "regular" contractors who hit me up periodically now asking if I've got packs or if I can rebuild batteries for them.  Get the occasional person in my neighborhood who hits me up for it too, or just gives me their old stuff when they upgrade.

FWIW unless you're a pro, you're probably not gonna wear out a tool in 5-10 years but you'll go through multiple batteries in that time period.  Brushless tools really do last a very long time, and even the old brushed stuff can be refreshed with new brushes and still keep on ticking.  I've done that a few times too.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:00:04 AM EDT
[#41]
I really like the Lowe's/Kobalt 1/2" drill driver I picked up out of necessity. 24V Li ion, cheaper batteries than other brands, brushless, $99 on sale. Runs like a beast. My dad has some Kobalt drivers he hasn't managed to kill.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:03:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Ridgid.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:27:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Ridgid.
View Quote
Love all of the replies, fellas!  Thank you very much!

I'll be honest, after watching a lot of comparison videos and such, I'm leaning toward Ridgid.  Even though there isn't a Home Depot in town, I can get to one in a ~40 min drive. The lifetime replacement/warranty is appealing, and looks like I can get a pretty decent set for reasonable money.  Seems they come in pretty well in a lot of rankings.  I know they're not Milwaukee, DeWalt, Makita, etc, but I think for my needs they'll probably do just fine and the price point is more comfortable.  Up until snakeyes711's post, I don't really recall too many posts about them in the thread.  What sayeth the Hive?  

I don't think I mentioned it, but my basement is largely framed out (maybe 60-70% done).  Once I'm done with the shelves, fence, and basement, the tools won't see that much use.

Specifically looking at this kit for $499.  It's brushed, however.  I like that it has two 4 Ah batteries.  https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-5-Tool-Combo-Kit-with-2-4-0-Ah-Batteries-18-Volt-Charger-and-Contractor-s-Bag-R9652/205883898

Worth it to go with the same set, only brushless, for $599?  Actually, it's only one 4.0 Ah and one 2.0 Ah battery.  https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Brushless-5-Tool-Combo-Kit-with-1-2-0-Ah-and-1-4-0-Ah-Battery-18-Volt-Charger-and-Bag-R9638SBN/303819066
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Love all of the replies, fellas!  Thank you very much!

I'll be honest, after watching a lot of comparison videos and such, I'm leaning toward Ridgid.  Even though there isn't a Home Depot in town, I can get to one in a ~40 min drive. The lifetime replacement/warranty is appealing, and looks like I can get a pretty decent set for reasonable money.  Seems they come in pretty well in a lot of rankings.  I know they're not Milwaukee, DeWalt, Makita, etc, but I think for my needs they'll probably do just fine and the price point is more comfortable.  Up until snakeyes711's post, I don't really recall too many posts about them in the thread.  What sayeth the Hive?  

I don't think I mentioned it, but my basement is largely framed out (maybe 60-70% done).  Once I'm done with the shelves, fence, and basement, the tools won't see that much use.

Specifically looking at this kit for $499.  It's brushed, however.  I like that it has two 4 Ah batteries.  https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-5-Tool-Combo-Kit-with-2-4-0-Ah-Batteries-18-Volt-Charger-and-Contractor-s-Bag-R9652/205883898

Worth it to go with the same set, only brushless, for $599?  Actually, it's only one 4.0 Ah and one 2.0 Ah battery.  https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Brushless-5-Tool-Combo-Kit-with-1-2-0-Ah-and-1-4-0-Ah-Battery-18-Volt-Charger-and-Bag-R9638SBN/303819066
View Quote

They are ok. Not the quality of Milwaukee but still well made. The lifetime battery warranty is a pain to use and only covers the batteries that come with the tool. Doesn’t cover any additional batteries purchased so if you go that route, get the kit that has the most batteries.

The Ridgid doesn’t have NEARLY the variety of tool selection that Milwaukee has.

I have a Ridgid cordless impact driver and a cordless drill. I’m replacing them with Milwaukee.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:18:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They are ok. Not the quality of Milwaukee but still well made. The lifetime battery warranty is a pain to use and only covers the batteries that come with the tool. Doesn't cover any additional batteries purchased so if you go that route, get the kit that has the most batteries.

The Ridgid doesn't have NEARLY the variety of tool selection that Milwaukee has.

I have a Ridgid cordless impact driver and a cordless drill. I'm replacing them with Milwaukee.
View Quote
Ok, didn't realize the variety isn't really there.  I guess I'll just see what funds I want to run with when it's time to start buying stuff!  

The battery thing sucks, too.  Lame!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:23:12 PM EDT
[#46]
I've got all Dewalt 20v tools, been very happy with them. Getting a lot of use on some remodeling right now
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Ok, didn't realize the variety isn't really there.  I guess I'll just see what funds I want to run with when it's time to start buying stuff!  

The battery thing sucks, too.  Lame!
View Quote

Ridgid has worked fine for me and my DIY projects.  
There are a lot of tool + battery kits that can get you additional LSA covered batteries.  Only 1 of my batteries is not lifetime warrantied, but it still carried the 3 year warranty, and is still going strong after 10 years.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:12:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

i have milwaukee tools because that's what i grew up around. if i was starting over this is the only argument that would move me.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:48:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

They are ok. Not the quality of Milwaukee but still well made. The lifetime battery warranty is a pain to use and only covers the batteries that come with the tool. Doesn't cover any additional batteries purchased so if you go that route, get the kit that has the most batteries.

The Ridgid doesn't have NEARLY the variety of tool selection that Milwaukee has.

I have a Ridgid cordless impact driver and a cordless drill. I'm replacing them with Milwaukee.
View Quote

I agree with this post. I own Ridgid as most of my 18V stuff.  Their lineup is seriously lacking and lags behind everyone else. I recommend ryobi over them for the homeowner, but if someone's getting started and can't afford milwaukee I will recommend ridgid if they want to stick to HD brands.  Dewalt is my other recommendation but there's lots of "gotchas" with them and their "combo kits", more do than with milwaukee.

Their warranty frankly is a giant pain in the ass.  But when you have a claim for a dead tool or battery they will eventually replace it.  Sometimes with the newest model. Expect to wait a while though, and it has to go to an authorized repair center (not back to HD). Registering the tools/batts is easy now with their online system.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:27:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

DeWalt or Milwaukee, pick one, go to town.

Despite the hate, both make a good range of tools, and some very GOOD tools.  I mean... look at the impact guns.  On the big end, Milwaukee makes one with something like 200 ft-lbs more than DeWalt... but we're already talking 1,000 ft-lbs or more.  There are pretty few situations where the Milwaukee would get it out, but the DeWalt wouldn't... and those aren't cases you're going to run into.  And if you do, you're probably doing something wrong, or working in an oil field.

I think the Milwaukees are generally better, but I also really don't know if the average homeowner will EVER run into a situation where Milwaukee would have done something for them that the DeWalt (especially the XR) wouldn't have.

Plus, around the holidays, it's not unusual to find sales on 2-packs of DeWalt batteries for roughly 50% off regular price.  Batteries are a huge scam, with outrageous markups, from every vendor.  Also... don't be afraid to shop industrial supply houses as well as big box stores.  When I bought the big DeWalt impact gun, one of the industrial supply places had them for the same price as amazon or the big boxes... and with a free battery.

As far as compressors, it doesn't take a lot to run a nail gun, especially a framer.  You're going to do a lot of cutting, fitting, marking, etc., for every 2-3 nails.  Now if you had a roofing crew, with 5 guys throwing out shingles and one guy following along nailing as fast as he could walk and tap, that's a different story, but a framer is actually really easy to power.
View Quote

What this guy said.  Milwaukee gets absolutely abused on the farm.  Dewalt seems to be fine as well.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top