Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 1/17/2021 10:14:05 AM EDT
I know this will not sit well with some here but here goes.

My opinion has changed regarding our "recent Hispanic immigrants". In fact they may be the only hope left for America given the ever increasing number of them voting against the dems and their communism. Let's face it, they know communism and banana republics when they see them.

Now I'm not so ignorant to know that they will:

* Take full advantage of every freebee offered them.....You know, like "real" minority Americans do.

* Fail to assimilate until at least a generation is born here.....No different than any other non English speaking immigrant group throughout our history.

* Continue to take US jobs, work under the table, and send $$$ to their relatives in their home countries.

* Shirk many existing laws. (most of which are anti-freedom anyway)

What America does gain from them is:

* A strong religious (abet mostly Catholic) sense.

* Live in and promote much more cohesive family units than certain segments of our own minority population.

* Possess a very powerful work ethic.

Now I did not change my opinion because I am friends with any of them, only from what I have observed over the past few years in my AO.

I don't know but working hard, raising a cohesive family, and wanting to be left the fuck alone are pretty much what used to be a American idea.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Biden immigration package to offer 11 million immigrants pathway to citizenship

Once America has collapsed under the Cloward-Piven weight their North American Union can move forward.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Well seeing as they're doing jobs most Americans won't, I think you can take at least one more thing off your "cons" list.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:19:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd trade them for the home-grown ghetto rats we already have of any race at a 1:1 ratio, but unfortunately we're getting both shit ends of the stick.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:21:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Give some examples where they have not overwhelmingly voted for Dems...
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:22:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Having lived in Latin America you can add.

- A natural distrust of Government
- A rejection of the LGBQTI narrative
- A willingness to not comply with laws they find unjust
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:22:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well seeing as they're doing jobs most Americans won't, I think you can take at least one more thing off your "cons" list.
View Quote

Not won’t, aren’t required to do.  Why would you lay shingles or pave parking lots when you can live in free housing, get a cell phone, and receive income every month?

We empower people to be shitbirds.

Medicare/Medicaid, Social Security, and (generational) welfare entitlement programs are what destroyed this Nation.  Unsustainable spending.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

2020. Although that was just "less overwhelmingly"
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:24:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Odd that....I remember a time when going to work out of HS, starting a family early, and doing well by them was more important to most Americans than getting out of HS, taking a year off, then going to college only to get some half-ass degree. Of course then they wonder WTF happened when they are reduced to barista status.....There's always Congress I guess.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:24:10 AM EDT
[#9]
I’ve been saying essentially the same thing for years. Most of them want to work and the ones from places like Cuba and Venezuela hate commies.

The main (valid) complaint about them is that their kids overrun and eat up enormous resources in schools because of ESL stuff.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:24:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Is there any non-white, non-European, group that doesn't vote majority Dem?
No 3rd World immigration (legal or illegal) benefits our side in any way

They "'do the jobs Americans won't" because those jobs pay shit wages... and those jobs pay shit wages because the presence of 3rd Worlders drives the wages for those jobs down.
(Something to consider... how many Americans would be will willing to clean public toilets for living?
Now, how many would be willing to do it if it paid $1000 an hour?
There is no such thing as a job "people won't do.")
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:24:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like TX and FL?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:25:33 AM EDT
[#12]
More bullshit.

They're unskilled, uneducated, and they will not contribute in a meaningful way overall. They will get .gov assistance and never get off it. We've seen this before...hows that working out?

Wishful thinking is just that....wishful.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:26:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bet Cubans were majority R up until
recently. The ones who were born here , not so much.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:29:19 AM EDT
[#14]
I agree.  Our country is fucked politically for the foreseeable future.  At least maybe socially we can recover a bit of what we used to have as a country.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#15]

I think you probably already have sufficient Catholics to ruin the US

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:30:49 AM EDT
[#16]
There are 2 types.

Old and young.

And they are exactly like our old and young.

The older gen is hardworking, but how long will that last, they're older.

The younger gen assimilate very fast to our culture and end up exactly like our younger gens.

Thinking they are entitled to everything with no work put in.

My opinion and mine only from experience.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:30:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote

Cubans are the only exception I'm aware of.

Ops falling for the whole "natural conservative" farce that the non-cynical, non-chamber of commerce Rs fell for with the Regan amnesty. It devolves to "if we grovel in just the right way, they'll vote R!"
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:32:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
More bullshit.
They're unskilled, uneducated, and they will not contribute in a meaningful way overall. They will get .gov assistance and never get off it. We've seen this before...hows that working out?
Wishful thinking is just that....wishful.
View Quote
Yep. I don't give a shit about race or ethnicity. IMO, potential immigrants should be given IQ tests. Want in, score 115 or better.
In the long term, immigration from populations where sub-90 IQs are the norm, is a losing proposition for America.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:32:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I agree.  Our country is fucked politically for the foreseeable future.  At least maybe socially we can recover a bit of what we used to have as a country.
View Quote

Maybe that is what I'm seeing having grew-up in the 50s and 60s....They are much more like the working class of that era than the entitled shit-birds (of all races) that are being half-raised now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#20]
The issue the Dems will have is that they are foolishly  likening them to poor African Americans. The Hispanic communities (legal and illegal) have a far different mindset and their views do not align with the current Dem groupthink.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Like it or not, illegals are here to stay. Our best course of action would be to take them under our wing.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:33:22 AM EDT
[#22]
OP raises some good points, but additional cons:

- lowers wages for unskilled jobs.  Truck drivers, construction, etc.
- they generally have a very low standard of living, trashed our cars are fine, falling apart house is fine.  
- the ones that are coming over have not been able to figure out a decent way of life in their own country.  We are not attracting the best of the best
- not assimilating is an issue.  Two languages in a school is a problem.

But, I've spent some time in Mexico, and the good ones are GREAT.  The bad ones are just as crappy as the bad peeps we already have here.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Biden immigration package to offer 11 million immigrants pathway to citizenship

Once America has collapsed under the Cloward-Piven weight their North American Union can move forward.
View Quote

11 million? I've seen that number since the 1980s. Double that, at the minimum. Unless you believe illegals respond to census packets.

In some parts of the country you can still see the wagon ruts left by immigrants heading west. You'll see the same thing on the southern border as central and south Americans head north.

It has already begun:
Massive Migrant Caravan From Honduras Busts Through Guatemalan Border en Route to US
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Ops falling for the whole "natural conservative" farce that the non-cynical, non-chamber of commerce Rs fell for with the Regan amnesty. It devolves to "if we grovel in just the right way, they'll vote R!"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Cubans I know were born here and are liberal Dems.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:35:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Like it or not, illegals are here to stay. Our best course of action would be to take them under our wing.
View Quote
So, commit suicide to cheat our enemies out of the pleasure of killing us? Strong move.

The bedrock of our beliefs, personal freedom, low taxes, small government, don't seem to play well outside of the white, Western, European sphere.
If I'm wrong (and I'd love to be), show me where.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:35:07 AM EDT
[#26]
And don’t forget that, unlike the black community, they are much more diverse.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:35:44 AM EDT
[#27]
There are 30-50 million of them who have violated our laws.

They are not "immigrants," they are criminals.

I don't need spanish on all my consumer products.

They bring with them brutal criminal drug related  violence.

Get the hell out of my country.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

My opinion has changed regarding our "recent Hispanic immigrants". In fact they may be the only hope left for America given the ever increasing number of them voting against the dems and their communism. Let's face it, they know communism and banana republics when they see them.

* Take full advantage of every freebee offered them.....You know, like "real" minority Americans do.

* Fail to assimilate until at least a generation is born here.....No different than any other non English speaking immigrant group throughout our history.

* Continue to take US jobs, work under the table, and send $$$ to their relatives in their home countries.

* Live in and promote much more cohesive family units than certain segments of our own minority population.

Now I did not change my opinion because I am friends with any of them, only from what I have observed over the past few years in my AO.

I don't know but working hard, raising a cohesive family, and wanting to be left the fuck alone are pretty much what used to be a American idea.

View Quote

Legalizing illegals and raising the minimum wage to $15 will backfire in ways they don't want.  Including handing out massive red pills to legal Hispanics here and the African American community.  The Dems will need the fraud  and the newly minted legal citizens to stay in power.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:38:37 AM EDT
[#29]
if these people are so great. why are the  places theyre coming from such shitholes? and how is that different from here?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:39:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Those aren’t immigrants. Or Cubans, really.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:41:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, they're what the immigrants turn into.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:41:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Negative but I am looking for a social reset and it will not come from whites or blacks currently living here, that much I'm sure.....You are now seeing what you get and will be getting from them.

Do you like it, well do you?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:41:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
if these people are so great. why are the  places theyre coming from such shitholes? and how is that different from here?
View Quote

Rich irony here, given the current trajectory of our country. Are we all shitty people because forces beyond our control are turning our nation into a third world anarcho-communist shithole? And we start eyeing other places to live?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:42:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
No one ever asks that question. If their culture is so great, and the people so industrious, why are their homelands so awful that they want to leave?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:45:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So, commit suicide to cheat our enemies out of the pleasure of killing us? Strong move.

The bedrock of our beliefs, personal freedom, low taxes, small government, don't seem to play well outside of the white, Western, European sphere.
If I'm wrong (and I'd love to be), show me where.
View Quote

I agree with you, but we aren't going to vote our way out of what we are seeing as it stands, so we either figure out a winning strat, or go cartridge box.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Rich irony here, given the current trajectory of our country. Are we all shitty people because forces beyond our control are turning our nation into a third world anarcho-communist shithole? And we start eyeing other places to live?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our culture is dying because it's been infected by theirs.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:52:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They "'do the jobs Americans won't" because those jobs pay shit wages... and those jobs pay shit wages because the presence of 3rd Worlders drives the wages for those jobs down.
(Something to consider... how many Americans would be will willing to clean public toilets for living?
Now, how many would be willing to do it if it paid $1000 an hour?
There is no such thing as a job "people won't do.")
View Quote

The Cuban population has historically voted Republican, and Trump did very well with the Puerto Rican’s in the last election.

Helped him take Florida.

Venezuelans seem to he a Sociaphobia, not sure how it translates at the vote booth .
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:55:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ha!

Given the body of work repressing our freedoms by "our" culture over the last 20 years I'd not be looking down my nose at the "warts" of others....Just sayin'.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:57:08 AM EDT
[#41]
To save our country we have to give it away.

Lol
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Ha!

Given the body of work repressing our freedoms by "our" culture over the last 20 years I'd not be looking down my nose at the "warts" of others....Just sayin'.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha!

You don't see how the two line up? Since 1965, they have been a vital component in the Left's plan to destroy America.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:00:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The Cuban population has historically voted Republican, and Trump did very well with the Puerto Rican’s in the last election.

Helped him take Florida.

Venezuelans seem to he a Sociaphobia, not sure how it translates at the vote booth .
View Quote

Voting no longer means anything.  The Democrats stole the Presidential election and probably the two Georgia Senate seats.  They will cheat as required from now on.

Biden is an election thief.  An illegitimate President

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:00:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree. I lived in the south and owned a small construction business for a while, came away from it with a pretty big chip on my shoulder toward illegals. About a year ago I realized in addition to being better workers than half the people in this country, most of them also have values that more closely align with mine than half the citizens of this country.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yet, they always seem to vote for and live under third world oppressive governments?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:04:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Flipping the hispanic vote against the dems would be one of the biggest political coups of all times for the R's.

I can't see them doing it though.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:05:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yet, they always seem to vote for and live under third world oppressive governments?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of South America is still an agrarian society. They never had an industrial revolution.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:06:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
No one ever asks that question. If their culture is so great, and the people so industrious, why are their homelands so awful that they want to leave?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Corrupt government maybe?
I really don’t know, there’s a good many immigrants around here year round and thousands of them during the growing season. There’s a few I run into pretty regularly but, I don’t know them personally however most of them seem to be hard working folks that are nice enough but a little stand-offish.
The thing that always amazes me is how hard and fast those people work. It seems like they’re in continuous motion.
Illegal immigration is still a problem though and my opinion is leaving it unchecked is a bad idea.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:07:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Not won’t, aren’t required to do.  Why would you lay shingles or pave parking lots when you can live in free housing, get a cell phone, and receive income every month?

We empower people to be shitbirds.

Medicare/Medicaid, Social Security, and (generational) welfare entitlement programs are what destroyed this Nation.  Unsustainable spending.
View Quote

Precisely

Just wait until we have UBI. We will need more illegals than ever.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:08:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

For the most part, Chaldeans (aka Middle East Christians) have been staunch Trump supporters and tend to vote Republican.  I know and work with a number of them and by and large they are first class folks.  Many have experienced tyrannical regimes and genocide, or live with someone who has.  The ones I've known are very conservative, want to run their businesses, want to accumulate wealth, get an education, keep up their property and detest things like abortion and the LBGTXYZ crap.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top