Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2018 3:26:48 PM EDT
So my car was broken into this morning. I captured their activities on my Nest camera, they were going through all the cars up and down both sides of the street. They rummaged through my car and I immediately noticed they took my Oakley sunglasses. Later this morning I received email alerts in the form of receipts from Amazon for books I am purchasing. Then it dawned on me, my Kindle Touch was in my car too!

By the time I called Amazon to inquire if my kindle touch could be tracked down or, alternatively, remotely bricked the thief had purchased three books.

It is fascinating to have discovered a literate thief, and the book selections were somewhat a variety yet both cliche and ironic considering their activities and societal "victim" status. Living in San Francisco, majority of criminal activity is attributed to "victims of systemic racism" and other liberals.

This is a reading list of a random criminal from California, I hope you enjoy:

1) Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win

2) The Cartel 7: Illuminati: Roundtable of Bosses

3) How To Own Your Mind (The Mental Dynamite Series)

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 3:42:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Please say you logged into your Amazon account and saw the address where the dirtbag was sending his eclectic selections...?
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 3:56:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Please say you logged into your Amazon account and saw the address where the dirtbag was sending his eclectic selections...?
View Quote

It is a Kindle.  They are downloads.  All OP needed to do is log on and change his password.  Email to just to be safe.  Check the button that forces all devices to log off/ log on.  Delete credit card, etc.

Math can be difficult for many when they aren't graded on a curve.   Just because OP can read, doesn't make him good at math.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 7:01:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It is a Kindle.  They are downloads.  All OP needed to do is log on and change his password.  Email to just to be safe.  Check the button that forces all devices to log off/ log on.  Delete credit card, etc.

Math can be difficult for many when they aren't graded on a curve.   Just because OP can read, doesn't make him good at math.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, I forgot the kindle's single purpose, was thinking the scumbag ordered physical books and had them mailed to him.  Dumb on me.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 10:47:51 PM EDT
[#4]
That’s actually really interesting.

Majes ne think what people would think if me from my reading list!
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top