Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2020 10:26:04 PM EDT
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ravi-zacharias-christian-author-speaker-dies-cancer-74

Ravi Zacharias, a renowned Christian evangelist and best-selling author, died Tuesday morning at his home in Atlanta after a brief battle with sarcoma, a rare form of cancer, Fox News has confirmed. He was 74.

The popular author, speaker, and founder of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries (RZIM) spent the greater part of his life defending Christianity after finding his faith while facing suicide at the age of 17.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:50:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Eternal rest grant him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 1:35:40 AM EDT
[#2]
He was amazing in a debate. Articulate, gracious and engaging.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:19:45 PM EDT
[#3]
We are diminished in the loss.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:21:50 PM EDT
[#4]
A true loss.

Prayers
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:31:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I just bought his book on Amazon last week, after discovering he was terminally ill.  Found him on the radio early in the morning somewhere between Texas and Iowa about 15 years ago and have followed his podcasts a few times since.  Best speaker I've had the pleasure of listening to.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 9:17:40 PM EDT
[#6]
He's gone to glory!

Praised be God.

I enjoyed his preaching much while he was with us.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 11:01:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He was amazing in a debate. Articulate, gracious and engaging.
View Quote

yep!

initially i didntl like him cause i thought he made a fake accent for radio, then i listened to him more and more and i got to liking his passion....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top