Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2021 9:40:21 PM EDT
I saw it on YouTube.

Watched as it is a rare VN K9 flick. Maybe the only one.  Acting was lame, script was pretty lame although the dog nailed his lines.

The gun faux pas were amazingly bad.

Beretta 92 pistol for a K9 handler which is pretty awesome for being there in 1971.  (as far as I know they got model 10 .38s).   The Lt. Had a Thomson ........with a 16” barrel.  

But wait!  There’s less!  They had a DMR too.......with a chrome HiPoint with a scope. . Was a lucky guy to get a scope on his Hipoint in VN.    Not sure what scope, looked about the size of a 2x and it had nice antlers on the windage cap.  They must have had COTS purchasing for such an elite unit going into the Ashau Valley.

I can almost forgive the late model Kiowa choppers used to transport troops in this budget flick compared to the gun travesties.  

IMDB gave it three stars, that was a bit generous.  They probably weighted the dog’s spot on performance heavily.

Link Posted: 11/4/2021 9:59:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link for lulz
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 10:22:37 PM EDT
[#2]
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=movie+rain+onyoutube&view=detail&mid=1DD545204D1EEFDD9E881DD545204D1EEFDD9E88&FORM=VIRE

I warned you!

They literally were pulling out “troops” in a Kiowa,   I have to restrain myself from ruining that scene for you.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top