Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2022 5:46:05 PM EDT
I am in the market for a pellet smoker. This one caught my attention. I do have a weber charcoal grill, an electric smoker and a heavy duty barrel type smoker with the side fire box.
The reason why I am leaning to this grill because it does get hot, and portable and sized about right for just the wife and I. The con I see is the height like if I want to do a whole turkey.
I guess I could spit it. Another con is the maker is the only seller. But at least the 22" grill size is the same as a weber 22".

https://www.recteq.com/products/rt-b380-wood-pellet-grill?variant=40960267518109&gclid=Cj0KCQiA9OiPBhCOARIsAI0y71DWsYM966QadLOhAFkZgTHy56_ZMd3sDQlja7OB7RQu3jKUQk175wgaAqszEALw_wcB

What else on the market would you say competes with the bulls eye?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 3:27:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered one. It looks like it can do a jack of all trades but gives up something in each trade. I will burn some pellets once I get it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 3:34:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ordered one. It looks like it can do a jack of all trades but gives up something in each trade. I will burn some pellets once I get it.
View Quote

My boss got an RT700 a couple of years back.  Loves it.   They (he hasn't had to use it) supposedly have great customer service (one of the reasons I recommended it to him).

I spatchcock my turkeys for my pellet grill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top