Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2021 10:18:13 PM EDT
Never heard of RGMT before, but found an automatic advertised with tritium lume. Being a sucker for tritium and never having an auto before, I went ahead and bought it. Did I just waste a bunch of money?
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 8:16:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like they use the Seiko NH35. It's a solid movement.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 7:17:00 PM EDT
[#2]
What model? Some of them are comically large (50mm).
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 7:47:29 PM EDT
[#3]
The model is RG 8018-44

Sorry for no hot link, still haven't figured that out, see join date/post count, I'm slow... But anyhow, I do have a cold link for it.

https://rgmt.co/collections/everlight-tritium/products/everlight-tritium-rg-8018-44
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 8:39:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The model is RG 8018-44

Sorry for no hot link, still haven't figured that out, see join date/post count, I'm slow... But anyhow, I do have a cold link for it.

https://rgmt.co/collections/everlight-tritium/products/everlight-tritium-rg-8018-44
View Quote

44mm

Slightly large, but not bad (and it’s all personal preference anyway)

I like that model.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

44mm

I like that model.
View Quote

Thanks, I hope I like it once it arrives.  Do you have a similar model by chance? My favorite watch at the moment is an Armourlite with a 47mm case, which is a little bigger than I would like it to be but it's been a great watch. I think I'll like the 44mm better as far as size goes.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 9:03:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thanks, I hope I like it once it arrives.  Do you have a similar model by chance? My favorite watch at the moment is an Armourlite with a 47mm case, which is a little bigger than I would like it to be but it's been a great watch. I think I'll like the 44mm better as far as size goes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

44mm

I like that model.

I don’t. I hadn’t heard of the brand until this thread.

Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:08:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I don’t. I hadn’t heard of the brand until this thread.

View Quote

Seems nobody has, most everything on the website is out of stock, hopefully I stumbled onto something good. We'll know soon enough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top