Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2019 10:27:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fatcat4620]
I started vaping a month ago to stop cigs and it worked. I bought a smok 22 at the vape shop with some 12mg juice. It worked but I was sucking down juice. Just wasn't getting the satisfaction. My problem was the small 2ml tank and 1600mAh battery. Upgraded to a vaporeso swag. 3.5ml tank and 18650s. The easy fill and ability to battery swap solved those problems but I was still sucking juice and not getting the satisfaction.

Watching YouTube vids I learned about the pod systems which are new and use the salt nic juice.
Attachment Attached File
Ho Lee Shit. This smok Nord kit with 50mg salt juice destroys my cravings.
I'm not chucking clouds like the other two vapes but im also hitting them way less often and also feeling like I got my nic craving satisfied.

So my option from not smoking for 30 days now the traditional mods will work but the new pod systems have me not thinking about cigs with way less puffs. I wish I had just started with a pod system
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 12:42:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 12:15:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Just wasn't to add that the pod in using only has a 1100mah battery but it lasts all-day
Link Posted: 9/2/2019 12:35:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I was running a sub-ohm system in one flavor or another from 2014 until last month. It worked, but I was going through +400ml of 6mg juice a month. It was getting stupid expensive so I went looking for an alternative. I found the Nord at a local vape shop and loved it. I now go through a 30ml bottle of 18mg a week. The 1.4 ohm mtl coils work great and last 1.5 to 2 weeks with moderate use. I haven't messed with nic salts too much because I'm concerned about getting used to the high nic levels. Smok deserves top marks for this great little system.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 11:58:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 3:11:39 PM EDT
[#5]
For vaping to include pods I like having choices...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/18/2019 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Pretty sweet vape cases.
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I switched to "pods" about 18 months ago.  Tried different ones, each with drawbacks.

Settled on the Renova Zero.  Good flavor, easy to fill, very small form factor.  Battery lasts long enough, but not as long as some of the newer/bigger pod systems.

The biggest plus IMO is that the pod lasts 2 weeks before I start getting an off taste.   At the local shop I pay $20 for the starter kit, but online they can be gotten for $14 or so.  Pods are ~$3/piece.

I got tired of carrying around big batteries and big tanks.  They don't fit in a suit or sportcoat pocket very well.  These little pod systems are perfect.
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By rob78:
I switched to "pods" about 18 months ago.  Tried different ones, each with drawbacks.

Settled on the Renova Zero.  Good flavor, easy to fill, very small form factor.  Battery lasts long enough, but not as long as some of the newer/bigger pod systems.

The biggest plus IMO is that the pod lasts 2 weeks before I start getting an off taste.   At the local shop I pay $20 for the starter kit, but online they can be gotten for $14 or so.  Pods are ~$3/piece.

I got tired of carrying around big batteries and big tanks.  They don't fit in a suit or sportcoat pocket very well.  These little pod systems are perfect.
View Quote
I wish there was more in line with the rebuild-able pod systems the two I know about are a little underwhelming.
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 8:01:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BURN:
I wish there was more in line with the rebuild-able pod systems the two I know about are a little underwhelming.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rob78:

I've got a ton of wire and cotton left over.  A rebuildable pod would be perfect.
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 9:59:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/20/2019 9:42:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 9:53:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By fatcat4620:
Fuck I need a pipe vape
View All Quotes
I like it for times i want to mtl
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 10:19:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I like it for times i want to mtl
View All Quotes
It looks like fun. Sucks we are at war with big tobacco.
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 10:25:32 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
They arrested some guy running a ten man thc pod clone business in Michigan.been doing it for a while now I guess. Hopefully it will explain the deaths.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 9:47:03 PM EDT
[#15]

They arrested some guy running a ten man thc pod clone business in Michigan.been doing it for a while now I guess. Hopefully it will explain the deaths.
View Quote
I fear the damage is done. I don't think vaping it's going anywhere though. I feel like big tobacco is pushing this to get there FDA involved. At the same time they are buying into the industry. Seems like those two things don't jive but I can see it.

Big tobacco sees what vaping has done to sales. They want to buy into the market and use the FDA to stamp out smaller manufacturers while telling the states you can tax this. Win win for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top