Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2020 4:08:34 PM EDT
Coworkers and I are looking to do a GoRuck event together. I have an email out to them from several days ago, but I haven’t heard a response. There are about a dozen of us interested. Do we all have to register together or will we be given the option to participate together if we register individually. Their website isn’t clear on this. It also only provides the option of registering 1-10 participants- no more. I would love to hear from people who have participated in something like this. Thank you!
Link Posted: 10/28/2020 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#1]
You will all work together during the event. I did one a few years ago and there were 60+ people there. We all participated together, my original group was 7-8 people that signed up.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 6:57:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Which event are you looking to sign up for? Light, Tough, Heavy, Star Course?

The Ls, Ts and Hs are all "whoever shows up is your team".

Star Course is a land nav for teams if 2-4.

So it depends on what event you want to do as to the answer.

ETA: Depending on where you are in PA, you can hook up with Ruck Clubs to answer a lot of questions.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 2:21:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ve been to events where the group was so large that it was split in half with two cadre.  We met back up in the morning.  It was fine and didn’t affect the experience even though some of the folks I came with ended up in the other group.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top