Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2021 9:15:53 AM EDT

Signed up last night on the 99 cent deal.

Looked up Miami Vice and they have a 26 second trailer on there but that seems to be it.

Am I missing something here?

What’s the point of having just a trailer fo a tv show like that?

Link Posted: 11/29/2021 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Looked up Miami Vice and they have a 26 second trailer on there but that seems to be it.

View Quote

Dunno about that, but if you want to watch something pretty good on Hulu, check out 'The Great'

Link Posted: 11/29/2021 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#2]
$68 dollars more will get you the full 30-minute episode.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
$68 dollars more will get you the full 30-minute episode.
View Quote

Haha.

You funny guy.

I kill you last.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 10:23:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Their "ad free" is absolute BS.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 10:47:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Dunno about that, but if you want to watch something pretty good on Hulu, check out 'The Great'

View Quote

Will check that out.  According to my Roku TV, Miami Vice is free on the following channels.  NBC, Bravo, USA, E, Telemundo, SYFI, Oxygen
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:14:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Wife switched to it a month or two ago.  Everything I watch has commercials and you can’t FF through them.  Am I doing something wrong?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:16:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

How so? Since switching to ad free, it's much more enjoyable. No more random commercials during movies, or TV shows. I never get commercials on Hulu now. Seems to work as advertised.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:18:33 PM EDT
[#8]
If you do the regular plan with no commercials, it’s pretty good.  However, don’t do the Live TV with no commercials. There’s a bug in their system and there are still commercials.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:21:12 PM EDT
[#9]
add Peacock to your list, they started running Miami Vice today (at least 5ive seasons for now).
I think it's free on Peacock, if it isn't it's $4.99/month.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:23:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I signed up as well for the $.99 deal.. Finished watching the documentary on Von Dutch, it was really good.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If you do the regular plan with no commercials, it’s pretty good.  However, don’t do the Live TV with no commercials. There’s a bug in their system and there are still commercials.
View Quote

Well, considering it's LIVE TV, of course there's commercials.  Whatever comes out of the wire at Hulu's headquarters is passed to you.  Exactly like cable, satellite and OTA TV.

That's not a bug.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:53:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Miami vice expired the last day of November. My son said the license expired. I guess in time they will bring it back. I think Seinfeld the same thing.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:55:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’ve never seen an ad on Hulu.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 4:31:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well, considering it's LIVE TV, of course there's commercials.  Whatever comes out of the wire at Hulu's headquarters is passed to you.  Exactly like cable, satellite and OTA TV.

That's not a bug.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not a bug.

I should have been more clear. Of course, live TV has commercials. I was referring to the on-demand programming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top