Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2018 9:17:24 PM EDT
are the beads sold by Cheaphumidors the same as Heartfelt beads? Seem to be but you get a lot more for the price. Anyone use them?
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I don’t know man and don’t take this the wrong way but for the amount of money I have sitting in sticks I figured why try to get cute with it when I know the heartfelt work as advertised
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#2]
So I bought a Sistema Tupperware container and got the beads. Hit the July 4 deals on CI and have about 50 sticks in there acclimating. I put the whole 1\2# in a nylon and robbed the cedar from a box to line the bottom of the Sistema. Put in the cigars and was reading 81% humidity the next day. Beads said they were precharged so didn't wet them. I've been venting the container a few hours a day and letting the beads out to dry a little. Week and a half later still reading 76% overnight. Calibrated hydrometer so I know that's ok. Is it normal to take this long to equalize the humidity? They were shipped when it was crazy hot and humid out too.
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 1:53:05 PM EDT
[#3]
From a cigar forum I'm on:

From now until August 10th, Heartfelt Industries is offering a 15% discount on all Heartfelt Humidity Bead and Humidity Sheet products.

Please use the Discount Code Stogie1018 during checkout and the 15% Discount will be applied to any Heartfelt Humidity Bead and Humidity Sheet products you purchase.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 4:19:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow! Thanks! And I was just going to order some Heartfelts yesterday. Glad I procrastinated...lol. Just got shits, I emailed Cheaphumidors to see what they had to say. Think it's worth going the bulk route and nylons or just get the tube or round in the size I need? I have a second wood humidor seasoning that my wife bought me for our anniversary, so I need to do something soon anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top