Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#1]
https://slate.com/technology/2021/01/how-qanon-believers-reacted-to-the-biden-inauguration-hint-not-so-well.html

QAnon, once an obscure hobbyhorse among the most extreme fringes of Trump's base, eventually grew to play a prominent role in his presidency. The theory first emerged on the imageboard 4chan in 2017 when a user claiming to be a high-up government official started posting messages about Trump's secret war against the pedophiles. The fantastical narrative grew from there, with various offshoot theories that incorporated UFOs, cannibalism, and a still-alive John F. Kennedy Jr. People sporting QAnon signs and clothing became a conspicuous presence at Trump rallies, and a cottage industry for QAnon merchandise and influencers soon blossomed.

Trump, who has always been hesitant to turn away supporters but never hesitant to indulge lies, repeatedly refused to denounce QAnon, which gave more steam to the movement. He would even go on to help spread outlandish claims about election fraud that had originated with QAnon believers. Far from being harmless, the conspiracy theory inspired acts of violence, first with a few cases of murder and kidnappings and then with the Capitol riot, which involved some insurrectionists wearing QAnon clothing and spouting Q-related slogans.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:29:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A few days after the election. Q posted the name Durham.

Maybe a week after that a dumb mashup to the Twisted Sister song “we’re not gonna take it” and then Q walked out of our lives forever.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I do miss it though. It was so much fun to read the posts in various places.

Anyone know when the last "drop" was and what it said? Once the thread here went away I never followed up on any of it.

Maybe a week after that a dumb mashup to the Twisted Sister song “we’re not gonna take it” and then Q walked out of our lives forever.

I would have expected more. That's pretty weak.

at least a goteeem meme
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:35:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

at least a goteeem meme
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I do miss it though. It was so much fun to read the posts in various places.

Anyone know when the last "drop" was and what it said? Once the thread here went away I never followed up on any of it.

at least a goteeem meme

Q totally blew his wad when he mentioned "Durham"..........that rivaled the "best of Lin Wood tweets".
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:36:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

at least a goteeem meme
View Quote

It had no other place to go and I believe toward the end the CodeMonkey dude was the only one posting from the Q account. He wanted to go legit and started using his Twitter and started tagging @realdonaldtrump in every tweet to make it look legit.

The Lemmings bailed off the cliff with him.

I do believe it will return in some shape or form. Just look at the people who are still grasping the plan... there is still money to be made.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:49:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Did I see yesterday that Q is most likely a fictitious invention of a shitty 4chan copy? To drum up publicity and clicks?

That actually makes more sense than a worldwide cabal of children eating pedos, but what do I know?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:53:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My office Q-tip is still defending everything. So far today; Trump put an end to the evil United States Corporation of America and the regular US can take over. The Vatican has been stripped of all of their child sex slave traffickers, the National Guard is still in DC to make mass arrest of Congress and the Senate to face military tribunals and something about the Act of 1871.

We have a steak dinner bet that Biden and Harris won’t be in power come February 1st.
View Quote

Good.  Make them start paying.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:55:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My office Q-tip is still defending everything. So far today; Trump put an end to the evil United States Corporation of America and the regular US can take over. The Vatican has been stripped of all of their child sex slave traffickers, the National Guard is still in DC to make mass arrest of Congress and the Senate to face military tribunals and something about the Act of 1871.

We have a steak dinner bet that Biden and Harris won’t be in power come February 1st.
View Quote

Do you have to eat the steak dinner with said Q-Tip?  Because even when you win you will lose.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:57:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Psyop or not, people should have been in the streets instead of behind their computers.
View Quote

Yes.  There were an awful lot of arfcommers sitting on their asses on Jan 6th.  Some showed up, but not even the turnout of Richmond.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:09:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
46 (the 46th president) divided by 17 (Q) is 2.71, which is how many years Biden will serve.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
46 (the 46th president) divided by 17 (Q) is 2.71, which is how many years Biden will serve.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/367483/C951F669-B024-482E-BD9E-1FEE8C26D039-1784282.gif

Using that math I get 46 years.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:19:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Q is the new Scientology. Didn’t Scientology start from a science fiction book called  Dianetics?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:22:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Biden has inherited "The Plan" from Trump and will continue to fight the Cannibal Pedophiles.  Biden made the signal by putting 17 flags on the stage.  Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

Good riddance Q-Tards!

https://www.chron.com/news/article/QAnon-believers-grapple-with-doubt-spin-new-15884779.php

Mike
View Quote

Oh - and he passed 17 executive orders on his first day in office!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:27:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah, funny how the anti-Q people chose to just attack Q people non-stop from their keyboards than get off their own asses lol.
View Quote

We're making fun of Q people because we're going to get AWB 2.0, Patriot act 2.0, and Red Flag laws because of the fucking Q morons.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:30:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yes.  There were an awful lot of arfcommers sitting on their asses on Jan 6th.  Some showed up, but not even the turnout of Richmond.
View Quote

Jan 6th was the biggest gift to the democrats since black tuesday.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top