Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/20/2021 5:27:28 PM EDT
Biden has inherited "The Plan" from Trump and will continue to fight the Cannibal Pedophiles.  Biden made the signal by putting 17 flags on the stage.  Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

Good riddance Q-Tards!

https://www.chron.com/news/article/QAnon-believers-grapple-with-doubt-spin-new-15884779.php

Mike
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#3]
This is the only way the Q tards could redeem themselves.

Align themselves with Biden
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:33:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Trust the sQam!!!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#6]
46 (the 46th president) divided by 17 (Q) is 2.71, which is how many years Biden will serve.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:40:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is the only way the Q tards could redeem themselves.

Align themselves with Biden
View Quote

Q was already the most powerful troll ever.

Pulling something like that off would be next level clown world.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#8]
All conservatives are tards according to the left.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#9]
My office Q-tip is still defending everything. So far today; Trump put an end to the evil United States Corporation of America and the regular US can take over. The Vatican has been stripped of all of their child sex slave traffickers, the National Guard is still in DC to make mass arrest of Congress and the Senate to face military tribunals and something about the Act of 1871.

We have a steak dinner bet that Biden and Harris won’t be in power come February 1st.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:53:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Trust Sessions
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Under_score.....
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:54:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#13]
The Biden you saw today, was a hologram. The real Biden is chained up in a secret base underneath Mar-a-lago, from which Trump's top generals will be launching their revised Plan 2.0.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:56:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They will never admit how bad they had the wool pulled over their eyes.
View Quote

They got had so fucking bad. Some of those dudes dedicated 4 years to that shit. Lmao.

Alright fess up who got a Q tattoo?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Biden has inherited the Plan from Trump and will continue to fight the Canibal Pedophiles.  Biden made the signal by putting 17 flags on the stage.  Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

Good riddance Q-Tards!

https://www.chron.com/news/article/QAnon-believers-grapple-with-doubt-spin-new-15884779.php

Mike
View Quote

Ahem, cannibal...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Biden is Trump in disguise. That's why you didn't see them together.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#17]
in fairness there have been something like 1600 missing children rescued in the last four years and globalists want to take over our country for nefarious purposes.

Biden cant be president and participate in ritual cults, his job is to throw the ones they don't like under the bus to take suspicion off of their party. If Q is real prepare for some prominent republican to get thrown under the bus for some horrendous sex crime or another.

This by no way implies that if this happens you are a secret agent that should take vigilante action to rescue america.
Q is a psyop
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:05:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Psyop or not, people should have been in the streets instead of behind their computers.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:07:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They will never admit how bad they had the wool pulled over their eyes.
View Quote

a lot of the stuff is believable, till they start getting in to quantum computers that can view alternate timelines.

of course china did just use a quantum particle to send an encrypted message so maybe that's how they hacked our election. use the quantum particle to make sure no one has seen the results and then transmit the fake results with obamas Italian satellite from china somehow.

The real cheat was mostly in mail in ballots and chinese propaganda via social media bots and telling twitter how to moderate to low info voters
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:13:05 PM EDT
[#20]
I think it started as a joke but they spun out of control and began to take a life of its own as people aired their wishes as to what would happen. Probably hoping Trump would read and think it was a good idea.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:13:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Psyop or not, people should have been in the streets instead of behind their computers.
View Quote

Yeah, funny how the anti-Q people chose to just attack Q people non-stop from their keyboards than get off their own asses lol.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:14:26 PM EDT
[#22]
And you are with them because the GOP decided suicide was better than 4 more years of not delivering shit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:16:13 PM EDT
[#23]
C’mon man

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:31:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Biden has inherited the Plan from Trump and will continue to fight the Canibal Pedophiles.  Biden made the signal by putting 17 flags on the stage.  Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

Good riddance Q-Tards!

Mike
View Quote

The doctor called with my test results, he said I'm fucking dying
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:52:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Ahem, cannibal...
View Quote

Thanks.  Not a word I use often.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:21:28 PM EDT
[#26]
All you tards are belong to us!

Someone set us up the tard!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:24:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Q predicted this...

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:36:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:38:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Alex Jones thinks Q was a massive pacification psyop designed to make people complacent
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:43:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is truth.  Whether you believe that there was a “Plan” or not, there was and still is a lot of bad stuff that went on and is still going on.

Also, for those who did believe that there was a plan, the enemy always gets a vote.  

Personally, I think, Q or no Q, there was some kind of a plan, but the Deep State swamp was too deep and comprehensive.

You can’t tell me all those folks who fought against T$ and even those who simply used administrative inertia to simply slow everything down are just patriots with a different point of view.

No, I just think we’re more hosed than we even knew.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:59:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:10:21 PM EDT
[#33]

Always something constructive destructive to add, I see....
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:33:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:44:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Sorry (not sorry) your tender feels have issues facing the truth.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:54:03 AM EDT
[#36]
I am not giving the Houston Chronicle a click and ad revenue.  Could one of you who already messed up copy and paste that shit in here.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:59:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Alex Jones thinks Q was a massive pacification psyop designed to make people complacent
View Quote

So...retards who buy into conspiracy theories create a conspiracy theory to avoid admitting that they’re just retards who buy into conspiracy theories.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:00:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Q disciples did help to get Biden elected by co-opting the conservative narrative, by turning off independents and others.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:03:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yeah, funny how the anti-Q people chose to just attack Q people non-stop from their keyboards than get off their own asses lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So being a "digital warrior" isn't good enough all the sudden?

Turns out we were busy fighting a malicious (and possibly communist) influence on our Republic and trying to save our countrymen for being meat puppets.  #SorryNotSorry

the Care Bears should get medals!

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:06:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

How would you know what people do outside of arfcom?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:06:29 AM EDT
[#41]
It’s really, really sad how many fell for that Q shit. From the beginning something just didn’t smell right but I think it was a widespread desire to believe in some grand strategy where the all the world’s problems are resolved. Also meant the reader didn’t have to do anything other than believe and share sick memes.

Yes I firmly believe is was a brilliant psyops from the left that played many on the right like a Stratavarous.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:10:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
All conservatives are tards according to the left.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:14:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Well, he DID sign 17 executive orders.......
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:16:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My office Q-tip is still defending everything. So far today; Trump put an end to the evil United States Corporation of America and the regular US can take over. The Vatican has been stripped of all of their child sex slave traffickers, the National Guard is still in DC to make mass arrest of Congress and the Senate to face military tribunals and something about the Act of 1871.

We have a steak dinner bet that Biden and Harris won’t be in power come February 1st.
View Quote

Holy shit, I had a guy in my shop yesterday afternoon trying to explain the whole "corporation" thing to me.  He's firmly convinced that it's not over and the shit is still gonna go down soon.  The only reason the troops didn't storm the stage and arrest everyone yesterday is because the left was expecting them to, so they're gonna wait and do it when they're not expecting it.  

I'm not sure what the look on my face must have been but I doubt it was very polite...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#45]
And, just because I haven't posted in the last 4 years doesn't mean.... Oh, never mind..... Good To Be Home.....
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Q predicted this
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:21:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Q is so last week.

Now - have you folks heard the good word of R?

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This is truth.  Whether you believe that there was a “Plan” or not, there was and still is a lot of bad stuff that went on and is still going on.

Also, for those who did believe that there was a plan, the enemy always gets a vote.  

Personally, I think, Q or no Q, there was some kind of a plan, but the Deep State swamp was too deep and comprehensive.

You can’t tell me all those folks who fought against T$ and even those who simply used administrative inertia to simply slow everything down are just patriots with a different point of view.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I looked at some of the Q stuff, but it didn't stop me from contributing money, sending emails, and trying to be involved a little in local politics.  So if it was a psyop it didn't do much to deter me or make me complacent.

I do believe T$ really did not have a grasp of how bad things were/are. I also believe you are correct and that we are totally screwed.  The swamp is likely so deep and entrenched through the bureaucracy of the state that it is impossible to root out. I don't believe the elites are vampires or eat children, but I do believe they are evil, debased, and there is no amount of wealth or power that will satisfy their lust which drives them to do worse and worse things.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#49]
I do miss it though. It was so much fun to read the posts in various places.

Anyone know when the last "drop" was and what it said? Once the thread here went away I never followed up on any of it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:38:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I do miss it though. It was so much fun to read the posts in various places.

Anyone know when the last "drop" was and what it said? Once the thread here went away I never followed up on any of it.
View Quote

A few days after the election. Q posted the name Durham.

Maybe a week after that a dumb mashup to the Twisted Sister song “we’re not gonna take it” and then Q walked out of our lives forever.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top