Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:34:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm ok holding Snowden responsible right after all the people that used the Patriot Act to illegally spy on Americans.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:35:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sure thing, comrade.  lol
View Quote

Do you have any proof other than your heretofore undefended claims that Snowden being given citizenship means he gave them info?

I'm genuinely curious.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:43:34 AM EDT
[#3]
We find the statists, who love picking up cans, in this thread.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:44:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yes, he will be amply rewarded for his valuable service to Russia.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's going to have a nice life with his family.  There won't be any tranny pedo librarians over there trying to groom his kids.

Yes, he will be amply rewarded for his valuable service to Russia.

Meanwhile, a literal pedophile usurps the office.

You like this, right?
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:59:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do you have any proof other than your heretofore undefended claims that Snowden being given citizenship means he gave them info?

I'm genuinely curious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm genuinely curious.

Attachment Attached File

When have you ever known Russia to do something like that without something in exchange?

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 1:03:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm genuinely curious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm genuinely curious.

Don't be curious.

He'll eat more locusts than anyone on earth.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 1:10:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You missed that, huh?

That explains it.
View Quote

Yeah, poor dumb bastard didn't want to stay in a supermax for the rest of his life.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 2:29:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Proof he was a traitor all along.
View Quote

It's hard to betray a police state that surveils, harasses, intimidates and jails its own citizens, mostly because of their political beliefs.  This is the battle of the authoritarian police states, each thumbing their nose at the other with persons who are enemies back at home because of how they pointed out the corruption and abuse.  Trump should've pardoned him, but he listened to the Swamp and didn't.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 2:36:12 AM EDT
[#9]
LM-ADP
Lockheed Martin- Advanced Development Projects, AKA The Skunk Works
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 2:55:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
LM-ADP
Lockheed Martin- Advanced Development Projects, AKA The Skunk Works
View Quote

Danke
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:27:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

There it is.

Glad you finally get it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you trying so hard?  I'm embarrassed FOR you.

My argument is easy in this discussion of traitors and treason.  Snowden stole military plans and secrets and delivered them to China and Russia. He then defected to Russia.

If you would like to make a case against THAT being "Treason," your best bet is to claim that we are not technically at war with either of them.

THAT would be a good argument. An argument that focuses on the Constitution.

Your current argument sucks ass.
Answer this:

Are you saying that by Edward Snowden letting us know we're being spied on... counts as "handing information to the Russians".

*OR*

Are you saying that in addition to his Whistleblowing... Edward Snowden also provided intel to the Russians, by physically handing them intel, directly?

Im trying to see if you're using weasel words, and trying to argue that the mere act of Whistleblowing is what you mean by "handing information to the Russians" because, obviously any information he exposes to the public would obviously be available to the Russians. That is not the same as physically handing over intel to the Russians.

FWIW, Why should I believe the government? Our government lies to us on a daily fucking basis. The FBI just got caught literally engaging in bank robbery... and we should trust them?

I said exactly what I said, and not your lame attempt to mischaracterize what I said.

This should be easy, as I speak in a very deliberate and straightforward manner.

If you wish to understand what I said, read my words -not yours.

Your painful attempt to create a straw man is embarrassing.
OK Fine. If you're saying that Edward Snowden, DIRECTLY provided classified information to Russia/China... and *IF* its True... sure, he's a Traitor.

There it is.

Glad you finally get it.

But do YOU get it? He explicitly said *IF* and you are cherry picking only what you want out of his post.

The question comes down to if YOU think that everything the .gov says is the truth?
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:46:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's hard to betray a police state that surveils, harasses, intimidates and jails its own citizens, mostly because of their political beliefs.  This is the battle of the authoritarian police states, each thumbing their nose at the other with persons who are enemies back at home because of how they pointed out the corruption and abuse.  Trump should've pardoned him, but he listened to the Swamp and didn't.
View Quote

He literally moved to a police state that is ten times worse than the USA
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 5:11:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Think they trust him though?

I bet his Russian handlers are right up his ass monitoring his day-to-day.

I often wonder if Edward is allowed to even possess an encrypted drive in his new Russian safe harbor.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 5:54:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Russian, huh?

Draft his ass and send him to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 5:54:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

He literally moved to a police state that is ten times worse than the USA
View Quote

Isn't It Ironic...  Don't Cha' Think ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:13:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:14:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:16:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:22:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Don’t be naive.

Putin gave him citizenship F or a reason
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm genuinely curious.

Don’t be naive.

Putin gave him citizenship F or a reason

He arrived in Russia in 2013. Snowden is such a good spy Puss in Pootin granted him citizenship in 9 years instead of 10?
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:23:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That “IF” is irrelevant in the light of what he actually did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you trying so hard?  I'm embarrassed FOR you.

My argument is easy in this discussion of traitors and treason.  Snowden stole military plans and secrets and delivered them to China and Russia. He then defected to Russia.

If you would like to make a case against THAT being "Treason," your best bet is to claim that we are not technically at war with either of them.

THAT would be a good argument. An argument that focuses on the Constitution.

Your current argument sucks ass.
Answer this:

Are you saying that by Edward Snowden letting us know we're being spied on... counts as "handing information to the Russians".

*OR*

Are you saying that in addition to his Whistleblowing... Edward Snowden also provided intel to the Russians, by physically handing them intel, directly?

Im trying to see if you're using weasel words, and trying to argue that the mere act of Whistleblowing is what you mean by "handing information to the Russians" because, obviously any information he exposes to the public would obviously be available to the Russians. That is not the same as physically handing over intel to the Russians.

FWIW, Why should I believe the government? Our government lies to us on a daily fucking basis. The FBI just got caught literally engaging in bank robbery... and we should trust them?

I said exactly what I said, and not your lame attempt to mischaracterize what I said.

This should be easy, as I speak in a very deliberate and straightforward manner.

OK Fine. If you're saying that Edward Snowden, DIRECTLY provided classified information to Russia/China... and *IF* its True... sure, he's a Traitor.

There it is.

Glad you finally get it.

But do YOU get it? He explicitly said *IF* and you are cherry picking only what you want out of his post.

The question comes down to if YOU think that everything the .gov says is the truth?

That “IF” is irrelevant in the light of what he actually did.

Cherry picking again?
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:28:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:30:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:32:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
We find the statists, who love picking up cans, in this thread.
View Quote

We also find those who hate their Country so much that they celebrate traitors as role models and heroes. Clown world is upon us.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:34:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Its *ENTIRELY* possible that Russia kept him around, because the information he was exposing about our government was damaging to the US Government... which by default helps the Russians. Edward Snowden's existence in Russia is a propaganda win for the Russians.
What does it *REALLY* cost Russia to keep him there anyway? Using your *OWN WORLDVIEW*, its entirely possible that Russia tolerates him in Russia for no other reason than it makes them look good.
Problem is, I don't judge actions as right or wrong on the basis of whether it helps Russia or not.

If Joe Biden banned all firearms tomorrow, it would be to Russia's benefit if Americans resisted. Does that mean Americans should just hand them in?
If I found incontrovertible proof that Joe Biden was a pedo, and I released that info... it would embarass the *FUCK* out of the American Establishment... and by extension.... helps Russia. Would you say it would be my patriotic duty to destroy such evidence, because "Muh Russia"?

View Quote

For the past 20 years or so, through Kremlin news services like RT News duping so-called patriot news and directly funding Russian stooge "conservative" talk, Russia had been orchestrating a long term plan to provide the American right wing with disinformation in order to steer American foreign policy in their favor with the same result they achived with the American left since the 1930s.

Do you realize that? Or do you believe that Russia is
no longer communist and a free country under Putin who is fighting the globalists?
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:35:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:39:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Has anyone been prosecuted for the vast spying on all US citizens by our government and private government contractors?
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:41:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 7:17:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 7:25:06 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

He's too valuable.  Never. Will. Happen.

Author of that article is a dunce.

Unless there is some propoganda which would prove valuable and then it will be staged.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 7:33:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Never understood the hate for the guy. He exposed our government spying on us, and he's the bad guy?

I recently listened to a great podcast about his life and motivations. The American Scandal 4 or 5 part series was excellent.

Obama trapped him there, he was en-route to Ecuador when John Kerry canceled his passport. Him being in "Russian hands" was completely on Obama.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 7:40:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif

When have you ever known Russia to do something like that without something in exchange?

View Quote

What did they get out of it? They got to snub the US government. It helped Snowden that the claims of him being on the Bolivian Presidents plane, which was returning from a meeting with Russian diplomats was denied air space because of the US. Russia had to retaliate for the US making them look weak, and unable to protect a trade relationship with other countries.

That was at least how I understood the interview Snowden himself gave about it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 8:04:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Never understood the hate for the guy. He exposed our government spying on us, and he's the bad guy?

I recently listened to a great podcast about his life and motivations. The American Scandal 4 or 5 part series was excellent.

Obama trapped him there, he was en-route to Ecuador when John Kerry canceled his passport. Him being in "Russian hands" was completely on Obama.
View Quote

You guys keep claiming that his passport was canceled after he left Hong Kong, but the truth is that he left Hong Kong using a special travel document issued by the Ecuadorian consul in London because his passport was already canceled. You might think to yourself, 'That sounds a bit sketchy. Why would the Ecuadorian Consul in London issue a travel document to someone in Hong Kong; a travel document Ecuador would repudiate only a few days later?'
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 8:20:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

lol
View Quote

Well, shut it down boys. Thats as compelling and concrete as it gets!
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 9:08:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Nope.  No one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone been prosecuted for the vast spying on all US citizens by our government and private government contractors?

Nope.  No one.

This is my problem. Snowden pales in comparison to the scale of crime committed. That doesn't give him a get out of jail free card but it does say something of those focusing on him and ignoring the absolute constitutional violation conducted by the IC.

ETA: I used past tense...conducted...they are still very much engaged in domestic espionage.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 9:26:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Think they trust him though?

I bet his Russian handlers are right up his ass monitoring his day-to-day.

I often wonder if Edward is allowed to even possess an encrypted drive in his new Russian safe harbor.
View Quote

No I'm sure they don't trust him, I'm sure he's monitored some but I doubt they're too worried. I'm sure the situation and placement of him really doesn't afford the opportunity he had here. They aren't going to hire him to work for the state and give him secret government data.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 9:58:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm genuinely curious.

this is shitty logic.  by your logic, there is implicit proof of trump/russian collusion.  it could easily be an inveigle/obfuscate type of operation just to fuck with your heads and if so its working.
IMO we should have nuked russia back in ww2 when we had the chance.  the mccarthy deal still chaps my ass to no end as does how romney (fbuh) mentioned russia as our largest threat then the left merrily danced to "the 80s called" all the way to victory.

heres where my head is at:  i count my own government right now as much more dangerous an enemy to my freedom than russia is.  id be willing to give up a shitload to the russians in order to get our deep state under control.  i give zero fucks about snowden but you bootlickers have yet to give us any hard concrete details of exactly what he gave other than OH TEH NOES SECRETS TO CHINA AND RUSSIA.

its obvious russia was not his choice, its obvious the US fucked him out of his chosen places in SA.  i also have zero desire for a supermax with 23hours a day in isolation.  yes id choose shitty russia over that as well.  from my perspective it makes your side appear to be grasping at straws to continue begging for the government cock down your throat.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#37]
double
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:03:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Russia certainly agrees with you.  Providing a foreign government with valuable intelligence is what all the good guys do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Snowden is a better man than any of his detractors.

Sucks that this was his only good option, but it was.

Russia certainly agrees with you.  Providing a foreign government with valuable intelligence is what all the good guys do.

Does China (Clinton/Obama/Biden) agree with you?

Are you calling the above presidents good guys?
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:05:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

She did OTHER things that are far worse.

His espionage is of a greater magnitude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He gave every foreign intelligence service sensitive intelligence. The guy compromised our Nation.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/67160/ap090306017956-5-3763725844_jpg-2540181.JPG

I'm sure this cunt gave away much more damaging intel than Snowden did.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/thatwasdifferent-667.gif

Actually, no.   It’s the same.

Actually what she did is far worse.

She did OTHER things that are far worse.

His espionage is of a greater magnitude.

She did it all for personal gain. He did it to expose how out of control our government is.

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:11:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:12:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He did it to expose how out of control our government is.
View Quote

No he didn't.  He did it because he was a crybaby manchild that didn't get his way.  He wanted to be one of the .gov goons.  Had he actually gotten the job he really wanted, he'd be the guy spying on his girlfriend/wife, neighbors, and anyone that might have upset him using the same .gov tools that he supposedly exposed.

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:19:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Your relentless insults towards those with whom you are having a discussion is unfortunate behavior.

However, let's say you WERE given details of everything that Snowden gave to Russia and China...

Is there ANY type or amount of information that he could have given to China and Russia, that would make you change your mind, stop insulting everyone, and say, "Gosh, that guy really IS a traitor"?

I doubt it.  You seem ready to move those goalposts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm genuinely curious.

heres where my head is at:  i count my own government right now as much more dangerous an enemy to my freedom than russia is.  id be willing to give up a shitload to the russians in order to get our deep state under control.  i give zero fucks about snowden but you bootlickers have yet to give us any hard concrete details of exactly what he gave other than OH TEH NOES SECRETS TO CHINA AND RUSSIA.

its obvious russia was not his choice, its obvious the US fucked him out of his chosen places in SA.  i also have zero desire for a supermax with 23hours a day in isolation.  yes id choose shitty russia over that as well.  from my perspective it makes your side appear to be grasping at straws to continue begging for the government cock down your throat.

Your relentless insults towards those with whom you are having a discussion is unfortunate behavior.

However, let's say you WERE given details of everything that Snowden gave to Russia and China...

Is there ANY type or amount of information that he could have given to China and Russia, that would make you change your mind, stop insulting everyone, and say, "Gosh, that guy really IS a traitor"?

I doubt it.  You seem ready to move those goalposts.

wrong again... sure there is.  thus my repeated attempts at asking your "side" here on WHAT EXACTLY HE GAVE UP?  rosenberg shit?  fry them and my jimmies are now thoroughly rustled at recently finding out they have a grave here on US soil - they should have dumped their charred remains directly into the potomac after finding some stairs to throw the dead corpses down
my point is your "side" is being extremely disingenuous with the accusations are still now displaying a large amount of intellectual dishonesty by trotting out this russian citizenship as yet more "proof" when I know that you know it very well could just be another mechanism of russia sowing distrust among us.  the fact that you cant seem to see/admit that is what makes my "side" treat you with deep state suspicion.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:28:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:30:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

So IF Snowden actually stole Military OPLANs and delivered them to Russia and China, you would consider him a Traitor?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

wrong again... sure there is.  thus my repeated attempts at asking your "side" here on WHAT EXACTLY HE GAVE UP?  rosenberg shit?  fry them and im now peeved at recently finding out they have a grave here on US soil - they should have dumped their charred remains directly into the potomac after finding some stairs to throw the dead corpses down
my point is your "side" is being extremely disingenuous and are displaying a large amount of intellectual dishonesty by trotting out this russian citizenship as yet more "proof" when I know that you know it very well could just be another mechanism of russia sowing distrust among us.  the fact that you can seem to see/admit that is what makes my "side" treat you with deep state suspicion.  

So IF Snowden actually stole Military OPLANs and delivered them to Russia and China, you would consider him a Traitor?

what you mean the new service academy plans to stop using the terms "mother" or "father"?  ancient SIOP?  new actual critical things?  ok tell me how much damage is caused here?  because as I said id be willing to give up a TON of shit to get rid of the deep state.  honestly, i think that is the major difference between our sides here.

ETA: and let me also say, the deepstate burning him as they did on his way to south america?  extremely asinine; what if those hard drives was his insurance policy to be left alone?  i guess i can easily find myself exactly in his same situation
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL.  You write in the same straightforward manner as:
CIA, We did not murder Vietnamese politicians.      (We terminated them with extreme prejudice.)
Gen McMasters, I did not receive any official reports of Afghanistan officials raping young boys.    (After making it clear that making an official report would be a career ender.)

I am guessing you support the deep state, since that is how you write and your viewpoint.  GS15 or SES?
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:36:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:GS15 or SES?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:37:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The amount of dick sucking for the federal government in this thread in unsurprising.
View Quote

It's that quote from The Matrix about being so dependent on the system that you'll fight to protect it. Most of them are batteries but surely there's an Agent Smith or two.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:42:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I am guessing you support the deep state, since that is how you write and your viewpoint.  GS15 or SES?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top