Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 5/29/2023 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#1]
pretender satanist.  Leo Zagami knows what's really going on.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:30:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Historically, these things sort themselves out, and the Church muddles through. I don’t think we’re more than a year out from the next Conclave…
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for posting this interesting article, OP.

I think we will need a miracle to end the track the Pope and his minions have set the Church upon. The problem is that there are many in the Vatican as well as the American/Western hierarchy who, in the next Conclave, will elect a successor to continue the agenda of Francis.

Hopefully in the next Conclave, the Holy Spirit will bring an orthodox Catholic cardinal to replace Francis.

I am not sure but it appears to me that Francis and the bishops' Synodality agenda has as its goal for Catholicism to, in suitable time, become an organization that resembles the (official) Anglican Church. (The Episcopal Church is its branch in the US.) The Anglicans operate with essentially, synods of bishops under Canterbury. The Archbishop of Canterbury is merely a symbolic leader of that communion.  

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:48:23 AM EDT
[#4]
He's incredibly good at being evil.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 12:38:19 PM EDT
[#5]
No sooner had I dialed the number than I was put immediately through to the pope, who seemed quite delighted to hear from me. For about five seconds, that is, no doubt thinking I was the Reverend James Martin, whom I had instructed the switchboard operator at the Vatican to inform the pope was on the other line.
View Quote

That is some master-level trolling.

Although on account of respect for the office, I could not do the same, I certainly understand the righteous indignation that would prompt one to such a measure.  For what it's worth, I'm past the anger stage with him.  I won't say I don't care about him because I pray for him as is my duty, but the scandal he gives has lost the shock value.  In that sense, I don't care.  My energy is better spent elsewhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top