User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 7/3/2018 8:48:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 8:50:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 8:50:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Any word on the dude he absolutely obliterated?  Is he sucking turnip juice through a straw?
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 8:50:54 AM EDT
[#3]
May his fist always land squarely on commie jaws wherever he goes.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 8:51:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Good week so far. America’s Independence Day is tomorrow. John McCain will be gone. MAGA is going to name a Justice. And a soy boy is eating crayons.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 8:51:59 AM EDT
[#5]
GOOD.
clearly self defense against an armed assailant.
he didn't even stomp the guy's face, which shows a level of restraint that I lack.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 8:52:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any word on the dude he absolutely obliterated?  Is he sucking turnip juice through a straw?
View Quote
I didn't see it referenced to him specifically but one of the antifa idiots ended up with a cracked scull and a traumatic brain injury.  I think he's a safe bet.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 8:56:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I didn't see it referenced to him specifically but one of the antifa idiots ended up with a cracked scull and a traumatic brain injury.  I think he's a safe bet.
View Quote
Sounds like someone is moving up on the progressive stack.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 8:56:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Was it this one?

Either way, it was glorious.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:00:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
GOOD.
he didn't even stomp the guy's face, which shows a level of restraint that I lack.
View Quote
The only level of restraint he shouldn’t have shown is a followup left punch to that Antifa bitch that crowded him after knocking soyboy out.
Don’t discount that threat or you may find yourself getting shanked eventually.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:01:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
GOOD.
View Quote
Would have been a 100% legal shoot in my state.  Lucky to only get punched.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:02:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Outstanding.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:04:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Good
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:04:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Wow, Knocked the Fuck Out!
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:06:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Was it this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II_OAgz3L8I

View Quote
What was he being hit with?  Almost looks like a length of 3/8” allthread or something
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:07:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Good.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Would have been a 100% legal shoot in my state.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GOOD.
Would have been a 100% legal shoot in my state.
In a Walmart parking lot leaving the store and getting jumped by a hoodlum sure.
There’s a dam good chance it wouldn’t be at a protest march where the expectation of violence is high.
I’d be real careful with the thought it’s ok to take a gun to a march / protest like this and shoot someone.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What was he being hit with?  Almost looks like a length of 3/8” allthread or something
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it this one?

Collapsible baton.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:09:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Was it this one?

View Quote
LL COOL J - Mama Said Knock You Out (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:09:55 AM EDT
[#19]
So is the antifag being charged? The guy was swinging from his heels with a fucking pipe looking object at that guys face level. Had he not deflected it with his arm he could have been seriously injured or killed.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:10:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Excellent.

Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:10:02 AM EDT
[#21]
I am pleasantly surprised.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:10:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:10:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The only level of restraint he shouldn’t have shown is a followup left punch to that Antifa bitch that crowded him after knocking soyboy out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GOOD.
It’s surprising how innocuous a stabbing can look, and shocking in how quickly it can happen.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:10:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Was it this one?

View Quote
It's crazy the local cops just stand by while that shit goes down.  It's only a matter of time before someone gets killed.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:13:12 AM EDT
[#26]
What about Tiny? He got arrested before the fun even got going
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:14:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It’s surprising how innocuous a stabbing can look, and shocking in how quickly it can happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GOOD.
Yes it is.
He also discounted the threat and took his eyes off her when he reached down to pick up his trophy.
In the big thread on this someone posted a picture of motorcycle armor with several knife punctures in it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:14:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

In a Walmart parking lot leaving the store and getting jumped by a hoodlum sure.
There’s a dam good chance it wouldn’t be at a protest march where the expectation of violence is high.
I’d be real careful with the thought it’s ok to take a gun to a march / protest like this and shoot someone.
View Quote
Please explain how self-defense laws are different in a walmart parking lot than on a street.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:16:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It's crazy the local cops just stand by while that shit goes down.  It's only a matter of time before someone gets killed.
View Quote
^ This.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:17:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What about Tiny? He got arrested before the fun even got going
View Quote
Beat me to it...any word on Tiny? I heard he was arrested when he showed up. Supposedly on a previous warrant.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:22:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Good week so far. America’s Independence Day is tomorrow. John McCain will be gone. MAGA is going to name a Justice. And a soy boy is eating crayons.
View Quote
LOL!

Well stated.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:22:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GOOD.
I don’t think you’d convince a jury that you were in fear of your life from the Antifa bitch.  Her hands are down with no visible weapon (unless you count the cigarette) and she’s not reaching for a weapon.  She’s engaging him verbally but not sure what she’s saying.  If he shoved her back from him, that would be appropriate.  But punching her would make him the bad guy.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:24:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:26:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Please explain how self-defense laws are different in a walmart parking lot than on a street.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just did.
Good luck taking a handgun to a protest march or rally and claiming self defense when you’re in the middle of a running street battle.
Why do you think the cops are screening people for weapons before they let them in?

Read up on the journalist that got jammed up when he pulled his handgun on a group of Antifa asshats that were getting ready to put a beat down on him. That was a huge disparity in force and IMO he had every right but that doesn’t mean shit in how the justice system views it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:26:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
May his fist always land squarely on commie jaws wherever he goes.
View Quote
It was a very well delivered textbook KO punch to the little twit.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:27:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's not 'on a street', it's 'during a protest'.

Are you really that dense? Do you really think you'll walk out of jail after shooting someone regardless of what they were trying to do to you during an event like this?
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:27:54 AM EDT
[#37]
I'd buy that dude a beer.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
LOL!

Well stated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good week so far. America's Independence Day is tomorrow. John McCain will be gone. MAGA is going to name a Justice. And a soy boy is eating crayons.
LOL!

Well stated.
Amen!
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:28:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I don’t think you’d convince a jury that you were in fear of your life from the Antifa bitch.  Her hands are down with no visible weapon (unless you count the cigarette) and she’s not reaching for a weapon.  She’s engaging him verbally but not sure what she’s saying.  If he shoved her back from him, that would be appropriate.  But punching her would make him the bad guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GOOD.
Ok I agree. Maybe not a punch. Just a good heel palm to the sternum or solar plexus.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:31:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So is the antifag being charged? The guy was swinging from his heels with a fucking pipe looking object at that guys face level. Had he not deflected it with his arm he could have been seriously injured or killed.
View Quote
Great question, should be asked often and loudly. Everywhere until he is charged!
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:31:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Good
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:32:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Was it this one?

View Quote
That bitch squared up and was going to get a cheap shot in after the baton strike. When her antifa bro was KO'ed it took the fight out of her.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:33:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Still not tired of winning
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#44]
"Rufio, Rufio!"

beat
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:35:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it this one?

A hundred people going at it? I wouldn't have waded in there. No way.

PPD and the city WANT this shit to happen. If they didn't, they would only need to enforce Oregon's anti-mask law. Without masks, antifa won't show. Look at what happened in Alabama.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:37:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I just did.
Good luck taking a handgun to a protest march or rally and claiming self defense when you’re in the middle of a running street battle.
Why do you think the cops are screening people for weapons before they let them in?

Read up on the journalist that got jammed up when he pulled his handgun on a group of Antifa asshats that were getting ready to put a beat down on him. That was a huge disparity in force and IMO he had every right but that doesn’t mean shit in how the justice system views it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just did.

I'd no bill anyone who shot an antifa simply because antifa has never had a right to protest. They show up to cause violence.

Protestors obviously can't rely on the police for protection as we've seen in almost every video.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:39:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because that cop went home safely that day.  It's all good.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:39:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That bitch squared up and was going to get a cheap shot in after the baton strike. When her antifa bro was KO'ed it took the fight out of her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it this one?

this
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 9:39:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it this one?

What is in her right hand?

Cigarette?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top