BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:33:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

men all thru history have always loved easy women. they have always been more than willing to bang them, and party with them. however, when its time to settle down and get married no one wants to marry them. they want a respectable, trustworthy woman who has a high regard for her intimacy and greatly values and cherishes it. if shes freely giving it away on the first date, she does not value it enough to not throw it at another guy the first time her husband makes her mad / shes unhappy for 10 minutes. and any DECENT woman with a brain in her head does not or at least SHOULD NOT, want to marry some listless, unemployed gamerer who is still living in his childhood bedroom at 30 years old, with mommy still making him hot pockets. they should be demanding a strong man, with a work ethic and a plan to support a wife and his family.

also, modern womens attitudes of " im a princess, so you should worship me simply because i exhist", removes the need / idea that they need to work to be someone a man wants to marry. men want to marry a strong partner with life skills, skills beyond a pretty face and maybe skinny ass. while a pretty face and skinny ass grabs a mans attention, anyone with any sense wants a good set of software to go with that attractive hardware.

they ( should) want a woman who can cook, clean, raise kids, care for him after a hard day at work, support him emotionally, balance a check book, and generally take care of the home while hes away. oh, and no fuck the neighbor when shes bored, or fantasize about how great that guy over there would be as her husband. well, she can fantasize about it in the deep of her being, but never actually act on those thoughts. oh yeah, and have a good loving attitude, and not think they should be the boss, and have their every demand granted, or its grounds for divorce.. because oprah said so !

vs the majority of women today. who have no wife / home skills, maybe not even very attractive, with a shitty attitude of " why dont you kiss my ass and worship me?" and not only fantasizing all day about the guy across the street, probably fucking him the first time they get grumpy because their husband working 60 hour weeks to fund her shopping habit is not around to kiss her ass enough.

i love women, and im planning on getting married, and engaged right now.. but the attitude of both men and women today and failures to live up to their roles as men and woman, husbands and wives and parents basically makes marriage a waste of time for probably 70% of them, as it has zero chance of working out, due to their fucked up beliefs. feminism, and gov benefits has ruined many women as wife material, and those same women refusing to require standards from men, and women acting like men for easy sex has ruined men in a large part. because like was said earlier, if a man does not have to put out any effort to bang a woman..... or to get a job for example, then why would they work hard, get a education and have a clean record if they will be rewarded with a wife / sex / job no matter what?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Men tend to hit it and quit it, the chase is as big a thrill as the sex. Women hold a man off for as long as possible to get him emotionally hooked, before he gets sex, to help insure hes gonna stick around. Much of the time if the guy gets sex before hes emotionally hooked, he loses interest and heads to the next conquest. Something women seem to have forgotten.

Hell, id probably not even consider a women who put out on the first date for a serious relationship.

First date works with me just fine.  

It's that date called "the rest of life" that puttin' out on a regular basis that matters

men all thru history have always loved easy women. they have always been more than willing to bang them, and party with them. however, when its time to settle down and get married no one wants to marry them. they want a respectable, trustworthy woman who has a high regard for her intimacy and greatly values and cherishes it. if shes freely giving it away on the first date, she does not value it enough to not throw it at another guy the first time her husband makes her mad / shes unhappy for 10 minutes. and any DECENT woman with a brain in her head does not or at least SHOULD NOT, want to marry some listless, unemployed gamerer who is still living in his childhood bedroom at 30 years old, with mommy still making him hot pockets. they should be demanding a strong man, with a work ethic and a plan to support a wife and his family.

also, modern womens attitudes of " im a princess, so you should worship me simply because i exhist", removes the need / idea that they need to work to be someone a man wants to marry. men want to marry a strong partner with life skills, skills beyond a pretty face and maybe skinny ass. while a pretty face and skinny ass grabs a mans attention, anyone with any sense wants a good set of software to go with that attractive hardware.

they ( should) want a woman who can cook, clean, raise kids, care for him after a hard day at work, support him emotionally, balance a check book, and generally take care of the home while hes away. oh, and no fuck the neighbor when shes bored, or fantasize about how great that guy over there would be as her husband. well, she can fantasize about it in the deep of her being, but never actually act on those thoughts. oh yeah, and have a good loving attitude, and not think they should be the boss, and have their every demand granted, or its grounds for divorce.. because oprah said so !

vs the majority of women today. who have no wife / home skills, maybe not even very attractive, with a shitty attitude of " why dont you kiss my ass and worship me?" and not only fantasizing all day about the guy across the street, probably fucking him the first time they get grumpy because their husband working 60 hour weeks to fund her shopping habit is not around to kiss her ass enough.

i love women, and im planning on getting married, and engaged right now.. but the attitude of both men and women today and failures to live up to their roles as men and woman, husbands and wives and parents basically makes marriage a waste of time for probably 70% of them, as it has zero chance of working out, due to their fucked up beliefs. feminism, and gov benefits has ruined many women as wife material, and those same women refusing to require standards from men, and women acting like men for easy sex has ruined men in a large part. because like was said earlier, if a man does not have to put out any effort to bang a woman..... or to get a job for example, then why would they work hard, get a education and have a clean record if they will be rewarded with a wife / sex / job no matter what?

Lots of agreement, but I think many fellows want a virgin type and that's confirmed after 3 months with no sex, but she could literally be a former hooker with a dildo she really likes which will become #1 again after 1 year with said hopeful suitor.

I think the link between morals and sex are waay too blurred.  I've been a whore much of my life, but I'm one of the most honest men you will ever meet.  I make money on my good reputation that's been earned over 35 years.  Yes that's business but I haven't cheated on a women that I was in a committed relationship with since......I can't remember when or if.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:42:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

@Atomic_Ferret

I have an 80 year-old Russian woman as a patient.  I have a new 23 year-old LPN who is working in our office who is fat.  My Russian patient told her she was fat.  It did not go over well.  It just boggles the mind the percentage of women who are young and overweight/fat/obese.  Men still fuck them so they think that being fat is OK.  Yes, the men are to blame too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:22:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What is that?  A survey compile?  That's actually very funny.

What would your wife say if she answered the phone, an some survey stranger asked:  "Do you fantasize about an afternoon with DFW Knight?"
View Quote

Seek help.

I'd imagine it's a direct analysis of a dating app.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top