Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/21/2021 4:25:55 PM EDT
Professor Calls For The Elimination of the Republican Party and Purging “Nazified” People From Congress, Universities, and “Regular Jobs”

The media has been airing discussion of hosts and leading figures like Katie Couric on “deprogramming ” Trump supporters or treating Trump supporters as a cult, including a CNN interview with an actual “cult expert.”  Since that would include over 70 million Trump voters, the hyperbolic language can be dismissed as just more examples of our rage-filled political environment. After all, a few days after the election, a law professor declared that even questioning the Biden electoral victory was tantamount to being a holocaust denier. One professor however has taken this call even further in declaring such supporters are worse than the Nazis and heralding the need for the same type of treatment seen with the Nuremberg trials, including the apparent elimination of the Republican Party. Smith College Professor Loretta Ross, who teaches women’s and gender studies, rejected calls for unity and instead called for punitive action against supporters in Congress, universities, and “regular jobs.”
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#1]
How ironical
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:27:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:28:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Said it before and I'll probably say it many more times:  I want off this ride.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:31:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I'd rather we shove them off the ride.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#5]
ah, the Expert Class.

Much unity.

So peace.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:32:13 PM EDT
[#6]
It's the newest progressive virtue signal.

Needs that "see, nobody cares" meme.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:33:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Smith College Professor Loretta Ross; teaches women’s and gender studies.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:34:46 PM EDT
[#9]
So tolerant
Much unity
So peaceful
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:35:39 PM EDT
[#10]
how... nazi of her

I wonder if she will purge herself before she realizes she is the actual nazi and her brain goes into an infinite loop
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:35:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Bet not 1 student tells her to go fuck herself and walks out of her class
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:35:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Stacey Abrams mom?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:36:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't know if I should laugh or attempt a fucking field goal

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:37:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So tolerant
Much unity
So peaceful
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:38:16 PM EDT
[#15]
For Anti Facists, they sure do embrace fascism well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:38:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir are much more generous than I.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:40:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Can’t we all just get along...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:40:51 PM EDT
[#18]
It's clear as day what they're doing. They want to make people too afraid to start a formal inquiry into the election. The last thing they want is for the truth to come out.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:41:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Fall into the GAP !

IT can go fuck itself !
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:41:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:41:38 PM EDT
[#22]
I want a republican party destroyed for different reasons. Also calling Katie Couric a leading figure is fucking laughable.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:42:42 PM EDT
[#23]
I'll bet the wind roars through that like a typhoon whistling through an aardvark's asshole.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:43:08 PM EDT
[#24]
She should run for office.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:44:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
How ironical
View Quote

No shit.

I wonder if these people simply aren't aware enough to realize that they are the Nazis.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:44:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Professors are the worst people in the country
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:46:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
https://www.wnpr.org/sites/wnpr/files/202008/Loretta-Ross.jpg

View Quote

You left off First Place in the Watermelon Seed Spitting Contest for the past ten years

ETA: no wedding ring, surprise
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:46:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm the whitest man alive. I wrassled in gym class, climbed ropes, raised pigs, cattle and chickens, I've carried a WW2 rifle deer hunting with bailing twine for a sling, I've crashed snowmobiles, mini bikes, motorcycles, cars, trucks and a bird bath. My knife collection is weighed in pounds. I was in a bar once that was in a mobile home. I've square danced and once shot a flying songbird out of the sky with a .22. I don't like him but I voted for trump twice.

My rusty truck with a broken horn will be parked outside next to a pile of tires. You lay a mitt on me and my wife will shoot you to giblets.
View Quote

You probably just made the most wanted list buddy. I'll see you at camp.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:47:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Well , Im guessing without any responsible adults around they could full blown stupid retard in about 5 seconds flat and welcome all would be conquering nations with open butt cheeks .
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:47:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Well prof, if you feel froggy...LEAP!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can somebody teach her about cosmetic dentistry?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:48:59 PM EDT
[#33]
I have repeatedly brought up these “comments” to my liberal mother. Her standard response is “so and so should not have said that” or “they can’t make that decision”. The problem is with every one of these people calling for purges, it normalizes it. Eventually it will happen and no one will think anything of it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:49:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank the Lord Almighty she doesn't teach dentistry.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm the whitest man alive. I wrassled in gym class, climbed ropes, raised pigs, cattle and chickens, I've carried a WW2 rifle deer hunting with bailing twine for a sling, I've crashed snowmobiles, mini bikes, motorcycles, cars, trucks and a bird bath. My knife collection is weighed in pounds. I was in a bar once that was in a mobile home. I've square danced and once shot a flying songbird out of the sky with a .22. I don't like him but I voted for trump twice.

My rusty truck with a broken horn will be parked outside next to a pile of tires. You lay a mitt on me and my wife will shoot you to giblets.
View Quote

Hell yeah I like it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:49:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:50:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope.  Nothing about how many dags ya got, or where they live.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:50:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Those are noble subjects we don't have enough professors  teaching
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:50:56 PM EDT
[#39]

LOL
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:52:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

She must be related to that Abrams whale from Georgia.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:53:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Professor Calls For The Elimination of the Republican Party and Purging “Nazified” People From Congress, Universities, and “Regular Jobs”

The media has been airing discussion of hosts and leading figures like Katie Couric on “deprogramming ” Trump supporters or treating Trump supporters as a cult, including a CNN interview with an actual “cult expert.”  Since that would include over 70 million Trump voters, the hyperbolic language can be dismissed as just more examples of our rage-filled political environment. After all, a few days after the election, a law professor declared that even questioning the Biden electoral victory was tantamount to being a holocaust denier. One professor however has taken this call even further in declaring such supporters are worse than the Nazis and heralding the need for the same type of treatment seen with the Nuremberg trials, including the apparent elimination of the Republican Party. Smith College Professor Loretta Ross, who teaches women’s and gender studies, rejected calls for unity and instead called for punitive action against supporters in Congress, universities, and “regular jobs.”
View Quote
Why would the professor want to get rid of Nazified people, is he trying to commit suicide?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:54:05 PM EDT
[#44]
General Order No. 11 (1863)

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
General Order No. 11 (1863)

View Quote

I did not know that
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#46]
If you can't cut it in private business, you either go work for the post office or get a job at a college.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:56:12 PM EDT
[#47]

Tell me she doesn't look like a wax figure here.

I don't know if it's the lighting or what but she doesn't look real in this shot.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#48]
I have a feeling the sugar foot is going to take care of her soon.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:58:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Double tap.
View Quote

I'll drink to that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top