Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2021 12:16:21 AM EDT
Found this on Gab, don't even know what to say.....

He covers some other related topics too.

https://gab.com/Artraven/posts/105629356639191942

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf4I1ADAFXY

Added link to vid cuz gab is kinda slow.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:29:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I mean, I think he's telling the truth, but that fucker needs to learn how to formulate a sentence.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:43:31 AM EDT
[#2]
So I wonder if he took trains on Jennifer Lawrence too?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:45:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So I wonder if he took trains on Jennifer Lawrence too?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:48:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I've seen this before. Look up his IMDB page. He was not a producer - he worked as a flunky for a production company that worked on the Hunger Games. Additionally, he has worked on a handful of low budget flicks you've never heard of. Dassit. This guy has zero first hand info.

That is not to say there aren't pedos in Hollywood. There are in all walks of life. And I am sure all the money, fame and power Hollywood movers and shakers have, in addition to the allure of the industry, make it easier for pedos to prey upon victims. But this guy has no inside info
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:49:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Frisky Dingo - Wendell's Dragged The Old Pineapple Through Quite a Number of Ladies
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:02:13 AM EDT
[#6]
He's right in the sense that a platform is needed where people can go to and/or publish things that the MSM bury...

Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:52:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Somewhat related

https://gab.com/GhostEzra/posts/105640937070959874

Disclose.tv
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
4h

JUST IN - Twitter has suspended Gabe Hoffman, producer of the film "An Open Secret" which exposed child sex crimes in Hollywood.

Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:58:01 PM EDT
[#8]

You are now entering The Bone Zone.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:06:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 11:51:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Somewhat related

https://gab.com/GhostEzra/posts/105640937070959874

Disclose.tv
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
4h

JUST IN - Twitter has suspended Gabe Hoffman, producer of the film "An Open Secret" which exposed child sex crimes in Hollywood.

View Quote

Just looked him and his movie up, from Wiki (emphasis added):

Release

An Open Secret initially had a limited theatrical release, but producers were encouraged about its commercial potential because a pirated version was viewed 900,000 times. However, it received no television deal or video-on-demand distribution. According to Gabe Hoffman, who financed the film: "We got zero Hollywood offers to distribute the film. Not even one. Literally no offers for any price whatsoever."[21] On October 12, 2017, Hoffman and Valentinas released the film for nine days on Vimeo "to commemorate serial predator Harvey Weinstein finally being exposed." It went viral, and free viewing was then extended for a longer period due to the interest shown in the film, with over 3 million viewings garnered on various social media platforms in the first two weeks.[21]

At the time of its Vimeo release, the producers said they were seeking further distribution of the documentary.[5] It has not been released to home video.[22][3]
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 2:40:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Just looked him and his movie up, from Wiki (emphasis added):

Release

An Open Secret initially had a limited theatrical release, but producers were encouraged about its commercial potential because a pirated version was viewed 900,000 times. However, it received no television deal or video-on-demand distribution. According to Gabe Hoffman, who financed the film: "We got zero Hollywood offers to distribute the film. Not even one. Literally no offers for any price whatsoever."[21] On October 12, 2017, Hoffman and Valentinas released the film for nine days on Vimeo "to commemorate serial predator Harvey Weinstein finally being exposed." It went viral, and free viewing was then extended for a longer period due to the interest shown in the film, with over 3 million viewings garnered on various social media platforms in the first two weeks.[21]

At the time of its Vimeo release, the producers said they were seeking further distribution of the documentary.[5] It has not been released to home video.[22][3]
View Quote

Thanks.  I had looked that up on wiki and saw that and meant to copy/paste it in.  Got sidetracked and forgot.

That statement says alot.

Link Posted: 1/30/2021 3:07:22 PM EDT
[#12]
i watched the first few minutes of that yotube thing.

basically he claims there are horrendous crimes being done in this country and there is a conspiracy to keep any exposure of those crimes from the public.

ok.. ok..

so put your money where your mouth is, name names. if i knew of someone(s) trading and raping children there would be nothing stopping me from trying to get the individual(s) prosecuted, including making public claims that might result in lawsuits, a small price to pay for doing the right thing. and i suspect everyone on this forum would do the same thing.

so basically, his claim doesnt pass the smell test. he seems upset that he produced a film that was some sort of documentary that exposed such crimes and that film was shutdown somehow. thats his main complaint, at least from what i can tell from the first few minutes of the yotube vid.

which reminds me of a movie called 'billy jack'. in the 70s this dude filmed a pretty hokey movie about indians and hippies banning together to fight the evil system. the movie tanked. so he went back and did a huge marketing effort that basically was 'why are parents not letting their children see billy jack' and 'why have the police shut down this movie' and so forth. i'll never forget having this 17 hippy girl go into a long spiel about how important this movie was because the powers that be had banned it in many places and it was important to see this move that exposed how flower children and indians (feather) were persecuted by the 'system'.

so dude if you know of monstrous crimes in hollywood (or anyplace else) that involve children, how bout naming names...

and yea sure there is a lot of sexual exploitation in hollywood. but is it all some large conspiracy .. sort of the Q thing.. ? name names. (and dont tell me hillary klinton is a baby eating shape shifting reptilian as part of your claim).
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 5:24:07 PM EDT
[#13]
https://annekelucas.com/

Why dont these people who are speaking out, say the names ?  Who are the ones ?

Link Posted: 1/31/2021 2:58:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
https://annekelucas.com/

Why dont these people who are speaking out, say the names ?  Who are the ones ?

View Quote

just spitballing here, but if you had incontrovertible proof of, say, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Prince Charles gangbanging a group of school kids, would you go on camera, everyone knowing your name and where you work, and expose it all?

or would you try to get the message out in a way that wouldn't get you killed?
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 3:06:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

basically he claims there are horrendous crimes being done in this country and there is a conspiracy to keep any exposure of those crimes from the public.

ok.. ok..

so put your money where your mouth is, name names. if i knew of someone(s) trading and raping children there would be nothing stopping me from trying to get the individual(s) prosecuted, including making public claims that might result in lawsuits, a small price to pay for doing the right thing. and i suspect everyone on this forum would do the same thing.

so basically, his claim doesnt pass the smell test. he seems upset that he produced a film that was some sort of documentary that exposed such crimes and that film was shutdown somehow. thats his main complaint, at least from what i can tell from the first few minutes of the yotube vid.

which reminds me of a movie called 'billy jack'. in the 70s this dude filmed a pretty hokey movie about indians and hippies banning together to fight the evil system. the movie tanked. so he went back and did a huge marketing effort that basically was 'why are parents not letting their children see billy jack' and 'why have the police shut down this movie' and so forth. i'll never forget having this 17 hippy girl go into a long spiel about how important this movie was because the powers that be had banned it in many places and it was important to see this move that exposed how flower children and indians (feather) were persecuted by the 'system'.

so dude if you know of monstrous crimes in hollywood (or anyplace else) that involve children, how bout naming names...

and yea sure there is a lot of sexual exploitation in hollywood. but is it all some large conspiracy .. sort of the Q thing.. ? name names. (and dont tell me hillary klinton is a baby eating shape shifting reptilian as part of your claim).
View Quote

Victims have been naming names for decades. Nothing has happened.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 3:15:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Did Corey Feldman ever name names? Or is he still making his claims of inside knowledge?
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 3:28:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Did Corey Feldman ever name names? Or is he still making his claims of inside knowledge?
View Quote

I thought for sure when Joel Schumacher died last year we'd get some major accusations and evidence against him and Bryan Singer.  But I guess COVID needs overshadowed justice needs.

Or maybe it's all lilbelous bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 3:34:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Reckon he knows anything about Adrenochrome, Antarctic Nazi Sub bases, or the hidden dangers of 5G ?????

Link Posted: 1/31/2021 3:42:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Reckon he knows anything about Adrenochrome, Antarctic Nazi Sub bases, or the hidden dangers of 5G ?????

View Quote

I guess Epstein really did kill himself?
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 9:59:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 11:18:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Forrest Films/Lucas Oil Studios would probably distribute it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I've seen this before. Look up his IMDB page. He was not a producer - he worked as a flunky for a production company that worked on the Hunger Games. Additionally, he has worked on a handful of low budget flicks you've never heard of. Dassit. This guy has zero first hand info.

That is not to say there aren't pedos in Hollywood. There are in all walks of life. And I am sure all the money, fame and power Hollywood movers and shakers have, in addition to the allure of the industry, make it easier for pedos to prey upon victims. But this guy has no inside info
View Quote

A 2020er coming to whitenight for the film industry?
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 11:27:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ok.. ok..

The hole #metoo movement told the Corey's (Haim and Feldman) to. STFU when ever they named names.  That's was back in the 90's
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 11:31:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

He mentioned that a guy who had a bit part in License to Drive molested him, called him Ron California or something. Said that wasn't the guy's real name but dropped enough hints that it was easy to figure out. I don't remember the real name.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 11:31:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

As I recall, he did, one being Charlie Sheen, who allegedly raped Corey Haim when Haim was around 13 yrs old.  There were others he claimed also, directors, producers etc.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No white knighting. Just telling the facts based on my research. Go to his imdb page. See for yourself
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top