Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2022 4:58:50 PM EDT
What's something like this worth?

Lost all desire to mess with it after getting a second Prusa.

Needs rebuilt. Might be missing minor pieces, not 100% sure, but the important stuff is all here.

Ender V3 Pro
BTT SKR Mini E3 V3
BTT color touch screen display
Bondtech DDX direct drive upgrade
Dual Z
PEI build plate
CR Touch

Includes 2 Ender hotend and 2 E3D V6 hotends.

Also includes original board and screen.

So, what should I ask for something like this?

RP if this isn't allowed feel free to nuke.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:32:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Project printers don't tend to be worth shit on the second hand market. I mean realistically, your going to get maybe $100-150 from the Ender in pieces with the spare ender parts. The E3D v6 hot ends on the other hand I would sell separate, they tend to hold their value pretty well as long as they don't look well used and abused.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:47:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I can get a brand new one with warranty and everything on sale at microcenter for $100. I wouldnt pay someone for their project printer.

Maybe $20 or something for everything to have some spares...
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:54:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Sell the parts you bought to upgrade it and toss the rest in a junk drawer. You could make a filament dryer out of it with the heated bed.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:53:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Is the printer a basket case? Would it be a reasonable first printer for someone looking to find an inexpensive way to dip a toe into the printing world?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:20:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll give you $50 shipped
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:24:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is the printer a basket case? Would it be a reasonable first printer for someone looking to find an inexpensive way to dip a toe into the printing world?
View Quote

Some people like Enders.

I had a Prusa first, so this thing isn't great in my book.

I'd not recommend one. But like I said some people are perfectly happy with them.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:52:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Your target market is those of us looking to build or upgrade.  This wouldn't be my suggestion to somebody as a first printer.  But if I were looking to buy a new printer only to upgrade and build from the start, this would be a very good option. So for me, I'd say about the best price I could find for a new stock ender 3 pro.  Short story long, maybe $125-150.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:53:34 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd be interested in the Big Tree Tech board and screen depending on price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top