Prepare for De-Volution of EMS Services, Folks

Co-ordinated Street Takeover in Austin, Texas

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 12:40:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Let it burn.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Subscribed for further reading later.

As a firefighter/paramedic I’m planning on getting out as soon as is feasible with a full pension.

I see us being the next target of out outrage for the radical left.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 12:12:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Move to an area with like-minded individuals where you don't have to drive through a major metropolitan area to escape/evade. Become part of the community, volunteering at the local FD or EMS also gives you valuable skills.  Like many other Arfcommers, I was provided alot of training / experience in my prior employment. The Marxists are trying to divide and conquer and they've been pretty effective so far.

Obama's Call for a Civilian National Security Force
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 12:40:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
...stunning.

a few loud-mouthed "activists" torpedo a City/Police Union Contract:

Austin, Texas Police Staffing

Prepare for De-Volution of EMS Services, Folks

Co-ordinated Street Takeover in Austin, Texas

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 3:24:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Nothing you can do as you cannot fix stupid. Let it go, after a few really bad things happen theyll wish for protection.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 3:50:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Acquire arms and munitions! Expect no assistance. Self reliance is the American way! Do not comply! Protect what is yours. Protect your family, friends and encourage your neighbors to do the same for mutual security and prosperity. As a soon to retire LEO, I have no expectations that our future will be a bright one especially in the realm of personal safety and security. I love my LE brothers and sisters but we must face facts about the future of Law Enforcement and First Responders in the light of what is developing now. God bless you all and stay safe!
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 7:10:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Subscribed for further reading later.

As a firefighter/paramedic I’m planning on getting out as soon as is feasible with a full pension.

I see us being the next target of out outrage for the radical left.
View Quote

I’ve been saying that for a long time. It’s already happening. The firefighters in DC got a little taste recently.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:01:12 AM EDT
[#8]
The crash is coming. It's like watching someone's personal finances come apart. It's slow at first, then all at once. With the magic of credit cards and home equity lines of credit and 0% financing you can live like a king on $80,000 a year....for a while. Eventually, it catches up to you and you crash.

We've been living above our means for a long time. People got accustomed to levels of service from EMS, Fire, Police, Road Commissions, Schools, etc that were only possible due to volunteers and unique economic and societal conditions that allowed the govt to play shell games with money.

All of the "bonus" stuff is disappearing. Volunteer depts are folding up, nobody wants to be a cop anymore, road commissions paved millions of miles of roads without factoring in the long-term costs of maintaining the pavement vs gravel, and now all of those things are coming to head, all at once.

It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Luckily I dont have to worry about that where Im at...yet
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 11:43:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Acquire arms and munitions! Expect no assistance. Self reliance is the American way! Do not comply! Protect what is yours. Protect your family, friends and encourage your neighbors to do the same for mutual security and prosperity. As a soon to retire LEO, I have no expectations that our future will be a bright one especially in the realm of personal safety and security. I love my LE brothers and sisters but we must face facts about the future of Law Enforcement and First Responders in the light of what is developing now. God bless you all and stay safe!
View Quote

Roger that, the commies want their national police force to mold into "their law enforcement". I have been retired 5 years now and am horrified as to the decline of law enforcement. Rule of law is only for one side now, they can get away with anything. Only one thing can save the country now, the final option, but when?
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 9:28:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Retired three years ago, thankfully.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 9:39:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top