Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2021 11:30:33 PM EDT
I've noticed that every time a Democrat president takes over for a Republican, the right gets really wound up. I guess 1993 was sort of tense, but not too tense. 2009 was much worse with Rush Limbaugh comically being declared the leader of the GOP remnant. It even saw the creation of the TEA Party, which was a largely productive political movement. Now in 2021, the Capitol building became, uhm, occupied by...mostly peaceful protestors. In any event, things have definitely been winding up over the past few decades.

So I figure that Biden will last about a year and be a factory-stock moderate. After that, he'll resign/croak/whatever and Harris will take over and drive things to left harder than Mao. The populace will get pissed off and in 2022, kick the Democrats out of the House (similar to 2010).  I figure we'll get a GOP president for 2024 (if the party survives) who will then win re-election in 2028. But in 2032, the country will probably vote a Democrat in again.

So given the trend, how bad is 2032 going to be?

Poll inbound!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:33:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody gives a shit...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:35:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Bitcoin.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:37:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nobody gives a shit...
View Quote

Yup, that's how we got here.

OP, you'll get whoever .gov says you will. The great reset and green new deal should be in place by then.

If you think Biden is gonna be moderate...lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:47:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be one year shy of retirement.  SO, in typical Buddy Cop Movie style I will need to get taken out right before I submit my paperwork.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:50:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:50:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Titties and beer
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:52:31 PM EDT
[#7]
The Republican party is dead.  Whatever prediction is made has to take that into consideration.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:53:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Government mandated homosexuality to stop climate change
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:57:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought this could be Obama 2.0. But never in my life have I seen the hate and contempt for Americans and the Constitution before. To the point that democrat supporters silencing, political assassination of those who oppose them. To see no investigations into the election after a summer of left wing violence. Seeing those defending themselves against it, going to jail.

This isn't another political swing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:20:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Almost all white people who believed in the constitution as written have been rounded up and exterminated during the re-education process. The remaining right of center whites have been put on fenced in reservations. Procreation is forbidden and when unlawful births occur the children are removed for their own safety. The fear is that they may be brain washed and taught to think for themselves which is a violation of the collective.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:31:53 AM EDT
[#11]
High unemployment / middle class will be culled.
High crime due to unemployment.
Inflation due to QE.  Everything will be twice as expensive as it is today.

Basically California...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:47:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Trump still in office, liberals pissed.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:10:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Government mandated homosexuality to stop climate change
View Quote

That’s the spirit. Hold on to your dreams.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:41:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Give the CCP time and I can see a Zombie outbreak
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:48:13 AM EDT
[#15]
It looks as though Hunger Games was really a nonfictional portrayal of your children’s future. A bunch of fake freaks ruling over an oppressed downtrodden populace.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top