Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2021 5:40:05 PM EDT
I thought this would be fun. Some of you guys have some absolute grail watches in your rotation. I'd love to see what you'd consider to be your top 3 that you own! Oh and you gotta post a picture of them together. Let's see them!

I'll start:
Sangin Atlas
Citizen EcoDrive Chronograph
Resco Manus

I'm still fairly 'new' to watches, but I'm enjoying them a lot!

Your Turn!
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 11:37:47 PM EDT
[#1]
My autos...

Link Posted: 3/22/2021 11:01:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm down to 2 favorites

Link Posted: 3/22/2021 12:21:20 PM EDT
[#3]
@Finslayer83 That duo is incredible. I really like the looks of those CWCs. Of course, that Rolex is my favorite diver. I prefer the date on them. It kind of brings it back to a tool watch that people forget that it was.

Link Posted: 3/22/2021 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Tudor Black Bay 58, Tudor Oysterdate Jumbo 7025/3, and Sinn 556A

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 10:20:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:29:45 PM EDT
[#6]
As of today and my current collection, it would be these 3: Dress, Diver and Chrono.

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 3:13:55 PM EDT
[#7]
@bigmatt17073 I enjoy seeing the Tudors for sure. The 58 seems to have better proportions compared to the 41mm Black Bay. My 7" wrist size tends to favor the 41mm though. I hate how the slabsides of the 41mm case look from the side. Seems like they 'fixed' the proportions with the 58. The Sinn 556 is a cool watch for sure!

@ThaFuq Nice Speedmaster. That's one that I really really like. It's my favorite Omega by far!

@unsub073 Those are amazing! Quite the trio. I don't know much about that Rolex, but I really like the explorer and yours has similar style to it. I like the simplicity. That Pelagos is really special. I love their weight and the adjustable bracelet. Dang it looks good on that strap though. There are few watch companies that I like nearly every one of their products, but Sinn is one of them. Their chronograph is stunning. Thanks for posting!
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 4:17:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@bigmatt17073 I enjoy seeing the Tudors for sure. The 58 seems to have better proportions compared to the 41mm Black Bay. My 7" wrist size tends to favor the 41mm though. I hate how the slabsides of the 41mm case look from the side. Seems like they 'fixed' the proportions with the 58. The Sinn 556 is a cool watch for sure!

@ThaFuq Nice Speedmaster. That's one that I really really like. It's my favorite Omega by far!

@unsub073 Those are amazing! Quite the trio. I don't know much about that Rolex, but I really like the explorer and yours has similar style to it. I like the simplicity. That Pelagos is really special. I love their weight and the adjustable bracelet. Dang it looks good on that strap though. There are few watch companies that I like nearly every one of their products, but Sinn is one of them. Their chronograph is stunning. Thanks for posting!
View Quote

Thanks.  If having to pair down, the purpose of those 3 is to be able to wear them on any strap or bracelet and still be comfortable.  The Rolex is an Oyster Perpetual in 39mm.  They (Rolex) discontinued that size, and now it's available in either 36mm or 41mm.

Here is an interesting read comparing the OP to the Explorer.

Compare
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 7:29:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:04:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 9:26:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Top three for me are the ones with the most history. Left to right, Dad’s Heuer Autavia GMT, Grandfather’s Wakmann, Great, Great Grandad’s Joseph Johnson.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top