BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 8:42:58 PM EDT
[#2]
What next, Papa Frankie?
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I am not a Catholic, but even so, I have some expectations of the Pope.
This one has been a bit of a disappointment in quite a few ways.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 8:57:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Within the context of Catholicism, is the Pope not infallible when proclaiming doctrine?
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 11:46:49 AM EDT
[#6]
You would think, being surrounded by death and an PLAGUE of biblical proportions, that this guy would get the message?
He's abandoned the seat of Peter. I pray every day for his soul. He has got to see what his blasphemous actions and globalism has done. He's a politician not a Vicar.
It's no IRONY that Rome has been hit so hard or China who kills and tortures our priests and brothers and sisters while tearing down our churches. The church their must worship the CCP.
Just no words.
The lack of corrupt leadership in the church is why we haven't been called to an extraordinary fast, repentance, and prayer to end the plague. They've abandoned GOD.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 8:00:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Within the context of Catholicism, is the Pope not infallible when proclaiming doctrine?
View Quote

Well, as I understand it, Roman Catholic's take the Pope's word as equal to God's word... maybe a RC could confirm or correct me on that?
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Well, as I understand it, Roman Catholic's take the Pope's word as equal to God's word... maybe a RC could confirm or correct me on that?
View Quote

I'm not a catholic but I keep up with this pope's actions.  There are some very high up catholic officials that are very unhappy with him and some are even so bold as to suggest he is possibly the False Prophet of Revelation.

Link Posted: 4/8/2020 5:13:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm not a catholic but I keep up with this pope's actions.  There are some very high up catholic officials that are very unhappy with him and some are even so bold as to suggest he is possibly the False Prophet of Revelation.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that's interesting. Can you elaborate on where you learned that?
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 9:56:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Now that's interesting. Can you elaborate on where you learned that?
View Quote

I would truly love to but my source material comes from all over the place.  I would say a good place to start is to dive into shoebat.com

Prepare to do some reading as they submit some long articles.  The site is pro-catholic if that matters.  Some of their articles are pro-Francis and others question him.

Other than that I try to keep up with articles on stevequayle.com

He can be a tinfoil hatter on some things, but others he just posts articles from other sources and a lot of them are very critical of Francis.

There are just too many sources for me to try to go back and find every link.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Well, when you poorly represent Christ, it is generally best not to lie and claim to do so... so there is that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top