Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Beans.  IBTP.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Pie leading the poll at 87%.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 7:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't believe I got more replies to a thread in Test Post than half the ones I've started in GD. I think some of you guys are just embarrassed to be seen "talking" to me in public.

I couldn't remember how to do a poll thus this thread. I got it now.  I'll get around to doing eventually. It's nothing exciting or controversial.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't believe I got more replies to a thread in Test Post than half the ones I've started in GD. I think some of you guys are just embarrassed to be seen "talking" to me in public.

I couldn't remember how to do a poll thus this thread. I got it now.  I'll get around to doing eventually. It's nothing exciting or controversial.
View Quote

No, this was just an excuse to slide into your DMs, requests for babs and vagene incoming.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No, this was just an excuse to slide into your DMs, requests for babs and vagene incoming.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thirty, thirty-five years ago, you couldn’t keep clothes on me, but now my aging old carcass is best seen in subdued light by someone who already loves me.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:37:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Little known fact, Santa built his house so that the North Pole is a stripper pole in the middle of his living room.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:03:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thirty, thirty-five years ago, you couldn’t keep clothes on me, but now my aging old carcass is best seen in subdued light by someone who already loves me.
View Quote

FW_wife is all of sudden shy about her hip replacement scar, it's not like insurance is gonna pay for a suspension replacement AND a new paint job.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Test for new sigline.
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 10:24:47 PM EDT
[#10]
test
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 10:54:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, that's a nice pic in the OP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top