Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:09:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sans plates, hows a GI FLC do for a gear carrier?
View Quote

They work. If you're just carrying a couple mags and some medical I think a modern chest rig is more practical.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:10:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have shitty AR500 plates.

Was looking hard at some ceramics just now.

Wondering if the 5 pounds total savings will really make that much difference.
View Quote

yes, it will make a difference.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:10:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What's in your med kits?
I have gauze, pads, Quick clot, and band aids. I feel that I'm
lacking.
View Quote

Add kerlex and a tourniquet to that and you’re good to go.

Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:11:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'd add a Tourniquet. x2
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's in your med kits?
lacking.
I'd add a Tourniquet. x2
10-4
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:13:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes it is, but not on a plate carrier
View Quote

I normally just put an 8oz bottle in my pocket. More is in a pack or a vehicle nearby.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:14:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No double stack mags because makes prone hard?

Only thing I’m laying down is fire

Kidding but ya pretty spot on. I prefer an inner/outer belt with ifak extra rifle and two pistol mags. Plate carrier only has plates and 4 rifle mags.

When I was a young hi speed soldier I loaded down with all the newest gear queer shit I could load onto my vest

Now that I’m older and have a fucked up back and knees I’m a lot more selective about what I will put on it.
View Quote

I thought that a giant admin pouch and 6 mags double stacked on my chest was cool until I found out that fast roping is scary when you're leaning away from your rope because you have a cinder block of ammo on your chest.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:14:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think if you're using a PC you need a stop the bleed course absolute minimum.
View Quote
I was just thinking about some kind of first aid course. It's been a long time since I had any training at anything not job related.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:15:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I normally just put an 8oz bottle in my pocket. More is in a pack or a vehicle nearby.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:18:02 AM EDT
[#9]
I just have a Haley chest rig because during the panic everything was OOS, but I still haven't figured out what I actually need to put in the admin pouch bit except for a headlamp and some spare batteries.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:18:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

In general, get out and practice with what you have.

I do have a 3L bladder on mine. It only holds 2 comfortably, but I can do vehicle stuff no problem with it. It goes fast in the Texas summer. Ymmv.

I don’t have a fixed blade. I do have a multitool. I find myself needing to fix stuff, yank optics off, grab something with pliers, etc a lot more often than needing to shank someone.  Again maybe I’m just not that high speed.

I also keep a dump pouch. It holds more than just empty mags, and takes up what would otherwise be dead space at the 6 o’clock on my belt.

Set up a rig, train, hunt, hike, run, whatever you can do it in. It’s dark half the time; half of this should be at night. If you have more than 3 guns and no nods, your priorities are out of whack.

View Quote

I can get behind this logic. I was questioning the reply's of ditching the knife. To me, its not just for ninja shanking but a tool. Not the same as your multi-tool of course but a basic tool no-less. I would rather have the ability to cut fabric, cord, seatbelts, zip ties etc than not. I carry a  knife with me everywhere and use it often. The couple of ounces are already baked into my body weight and have been since I was 13.

Are people are suggesting no knife specifically on a plate carrier or no knife entirely?
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:19:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Spiritus lv119 with two mags on my chest, Leatherman in the cummerbund, spiritus sack pouch with med kit stuffed and 2 rats tqs, a cat tq on bungies on the outside.

Blue alpha gear inner/outer belt with safariland 6354rds, two pistol mag pouches, one rifle mag pouch, and another med kit with more tqs.

You can never have enough tqs.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:19:20 AM EDT
[#12]
I agree with OP.

Slick is the way.

LBT 6094.
-3 mags
-Flashlight/multi tool
-one extra pistol mag
-Tourniquet
-Small dump pouch
-Radio
and the best IFAC Ive found is the Phokus behind the plate trauma kit. Takes up no room.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#13]
i don't really understand having anything on your strong side

a tq wouldn't bother me but a whole ifak would

just seems to get in the way when drawing, ymmv
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:19:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Good info, when it comes to civilian plate carrier keep it simple.

My PC has:
3 rifle Mags
Fixed Blade Knife

Battle Belt:
IFAK
Dump Pouch
Pistol
1 Pistol mag

If you need water open a tap and drink. If im at the range I drink out of a bottle or a cup like a normal human. I dont hike so no need for camel back. Similar for food, its in the pantry or the car if im at the range. No need for spare batteries, if an optic goes down I can run irons or switch to a different weapon. My comms is a cell phone. Light on pistol and rifle so no stand alone light needed.

I have a ballistic helmet but realistically probably wouldn't bother with it for home defense, just added weight and hassle, really just use it when running NV, but thats more of an offensive tool not a rapid response defensive tool.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:20:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

@tidal
@Power2thePeople

For clarity. I was not saying his load. Bynyye above I was referring to mine. Then posted my comfortable preferences.

Sorry for the confusion.
View Quote

@Badlatitude

thanks for the clarification
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:21:05 AM EDT
[#16]
I run a velocity systems LEPC which is low profile, I have a triple kywi as god intended, and thats it. rest of the crap goes on my belt.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:23:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:26:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Recommendations for where to put a radio? My antenna is sort of obnoxious on strong side currently.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:27:39 AM EDT
[#19]

WHY YOU NEED 1000 LOADED MAGAZINES...
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:29:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Not that I'm leet... but I have two mags on the chest rig and a med pack for easy both hands access. One more rifle mag on the belt along with my sidearm and two mags for it plus a qt and a dump pouch.   Simple, pretty slick and not too much junk. As for my knife, I have a very light folding knife but I don't expect to use it much.

The rest of the crap goes in to a quick responce bag that I can take with me or leave. It holds 3 more rifle mags, two bottles of water, another med kit, spare socks, a buff for face or head covering, tshirt and ultra light gym shorts, gloves, hat, p100 mask/respirator... its heavy but again, I don't intend on draging it with me unless I'm setting up a position.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:30:03 AM EDT
[#21]
The appropriate setup depends on the use case. What worked for me in Iraq as a 203 grenadier is not what worked for me in Afghanistan as a contractor, and neither of those are what work for me as a civilian.

I currently have a slick minimalist carrier next to the rifle I keep for bump-in-night. It can be put on quickly and allows me to move easily in a small house if needed. My backup scenario is getting out of dodge. In that case there's a go bag that contains an IFAK, pistol/rifle mags, knife, pepper spray, and other essentials close at hand.

I agree with OP about double mags. Sustained suppressive fire is a squad tactic, and not something I'd plan or equip myself for as an individual or part of a twosome.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:31:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
i don't really understand having anything on your strong side

a tq wouldn't bother me but a whole ifak would

just seems to get in the way when drawing, ymmv
View Quote

I don't know if this has any truth to it, but I was taught in the military that when you're losing cognitive function from blood loss or shock your dominant hand works better than your non-dominant hand. I've just stuck with that theory and haven't had reason to doubt it.

It's well out of the way for drawing my sidearm.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:33:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Good thread.
View Quote

Definitely hits some good points.  May be a little late for training and altering things but we'll see.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:34:15 AM EDT
[#24]
I like to run pretty slick. Im a pretty small dude.  Just a dangler with my IFAK, a light, some shears, and a 40.

Everything else i run on my waist or in pockets.

I dont train for mag retention either. Im not a professional, just a husband/father.

I figure mobility will likely suit my situation best should the time ever come.

Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:34:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Won't need that bro, only gonna be out an hour.

View Quote

Great movie
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:36:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I like to run pretty slick. Im a pretty small dude.  Just a dangler with my IFAK, a light, some shears, and a 40.

Everything else i run on my waist or in pockets.

I dont train for mag retention either. Im not a professional, just a husband/father.

I figure mobility will likely suit my situation best should the time ever come.

https://i.ibb.co/1zmpN0G/111393273-127937895637085-2248806012837576691-o-1.jpg
View Quote

Are you running the dangler as an IFAK? I've been looking at the mini dangler.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:37:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'd add a Tourniquet. x2
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I'd add a Tourniquet. x2

Two cat or SOF-T TQs are good. You want at least one staged somewhere either arm can get to it and apply it to the other or a leg using only 1 hand. If you lose the use if an arm you need to be able to reach and apply the TQ with your working limb. Staging and mounting are critical for this TQ. Your second is also great to have this way but if not feasible do your best. There are some good vids on YT on properly staging a CAT you should look up. As for mounting, the elastic danglers like what esstac makes are ok and very secure. Another option was one I found archived here that uses a break free shock cord method. It looks like a very good option. Its here: Easy diy tq holder

As for other med supplies, following a standard army IFAK or trauma kit content is reasonable. Learn how and when to use each piece and some (potentially tension pneumothorax needles, scalpels, etc) consider carrying because they are small and someone else may be capable of using it.

Things to add, ibuprofen.. Extra gloves... Sunburn/mosquito bite relief spray... things of that out in nature or whatever you may find useful for inconvenient injuries.

Quoted:

and the best IFAC Ive found is the Phokus behind the plate trauma kit. Takes up no room.

What concerns me is anyone you are will might not know you have that. However, I do the same thing with a space blanket since I cannot fit it in my IFAK. It will move when I fund a way though.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:39:01 AM EDT
[#28]
So today I learned I'm gonna die. My plate carrier....has plates. Nothing else hanging off of it. Need to read more!
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:39:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There are several brands that make good stuff. Take a look at Ferro Concepts, SKD Tac and several others. Sign up for their re-stock emails.

-Plates
-IFAK
-Tourniquet holder
-Something to hold a couple of mags. Most companies sell a front "placard" for magazines along with their carriers. I like the SKD PIG because they use the ESSTAC KYWI kydex inserts.

Ferro Concepts and Spiritus Systems sell cummerbunds with elastic pouches built in. These are great for throwing some med gear or mags in. It also keeps it off your chest.
View Quote

Thanks, have plates on the way.

I need to find a good (preferably) all in one IFAK so I don't have to hunt down individual items.  TQ and TQ holder.  

I believe all carriers require you to buy mag pouches separately correct?  What's the best attachment method?
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:40:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes. Spiritus systems SACK.

ETA: I also mostly train without the battle belt. My theory is if im throwing on the plate carrier, i probably already have my CCW on me and im not going to take the time to battle belt up. It would be plates, rifle, go. I AIWB, and can get to my pistol no problem even with the dangler. Its what works for me.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:50:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I need to find a good (preferably) all in one IFAK so I don't have to hunt down individual items.  TQ and TQ holder.  

I believe all carriers require you to buy mag pouches separately correct?  What's the best attachment method?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are several brands that make good stuff. Take a look at Ferro Concepts, SKD Tac and several others. Sign up for their re-stock emails.

-Plates
-IFAK
-Tourniquet holder
-Something to hold a couple of mags. Most companies sell a front "placard" for magazines along with their carriers. I like the SKD PIG because they use the ESSTAC KYWI kydex inserts.

Ferro Concepts and Spiritus Systems sell cummerbunds with elastic pouches built in. These are great for throwing some med gear or mags in. It also keeps it off your chest.

It depends on which carrier you're getting. Some have MOLLE on the front. If that's the case, I would recommend something like the Esstac 5.56 Triple KYWI Pouch. Ferro, Spiritus and SKD PIG have velcro in the front and use a panel like This
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:50:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

ETA: I also mostly train without the battle belt. My theory is if im throwing on the plate carrier, i probably already have my CCW on me and im not going to take the time to battle belt up. It would be plates, rifle, go. I AIWB, and can get to my pistol no problem even with the dangler. Its what works for me.
View Quote

I follow the same thought process. But if I'm donning armor I expect a different threat level and with that the likelyhood I'm actually injured goes up. Kind of like that saying about everyone gets cut in a knife fight.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:51:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks, I'll check it out.
This 100%. I feel restricted with a battle belt.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:51:37 AM EDT
[#34]
That’s a high quality post.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:54:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

It does. Especially for small guys like me. My lvl iv plates weigh 5.5 pounds each. I have a buddy that gets sent all sorts of plates for testing, so i have trained in multiple types of plates. Cutting your plate weight in half is a big deal.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:55:55 AM EDT
[#36]
I've gone through a few iterations on what I have on my rifle plate carrier.  Current setup is as follows:

Condor Sentry Lightweight carrier ($50)
UHMWPE Level III stand alone plates (3.5 lbs each) - $420 total
G-Code soft shell rifle mag carriers x3 - $75 ($25 each)
G-Code soft shell pistol mag carriers x3 - $75 ($25 each)
Small admin pouch (I keep latex gloves and a few other odds and ends in it, like my backup pistol) - $15
Small CAT TQ pouch with trauma shears - $15

It weighs in at 19 pounds fully loaded (including my Glock 26).  I've worn it for multiple all-day training classes and it's not bad.  I may end up ditching the pistol mag pouches since it's hard to get low when I go prone.  I originally had open-topped nylon mag pouches, but it's a bitch to put mags back into them if the tensioning bungees are tight, and they tend to pop out while running if they are too loose.  My first set of plates I had were heavy-ass AR500 steel plates.  My second set were ceramic and around 8 pounds each.  My current set of polyethylene plates only weigh 3.5 pounds each.

Typically, if I need to put on the rifle plate carrier, I already am wearing my soft armor and my duty belt.  My duty belt has lots of crap on it... all of it necessary for my job.  Glock 17 with optic plus TLR1-HL light, triple mag pouch, OC spray, double cuff case, another TQ holder, small (but very good) flashlight, and radio pouch.  I keep a small folding knife with a glass breaker and seat belt cutter built into it clipped to my pants pocket.

As others have said, you need to actually train with your plate carrier to figure out what works and what doesn't.  Don't just buy some plates and stick them in your closet to collect dust.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:58:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Let's start with...what is the best carrier for sub $200 that's actually in stock now and what other crap do I need to get with it?
View Quote

I like my Beez combat aptum. You can find in stock items on their ebay store. Or custom order from their webpage. Great price on a very nice and pretty slick carrier option.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 1:01:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I've gone through a few iterations on what I have on my rifle plate carrier.  Current setup is as follows:

Condor Sentry Lightweight carrier ($50)
UHMWPE Level III stand alone plates (3.5 lbs each) - $420 total
G-Code soft shell rifle mag carriers x3 - $75 ($25 each)
G-Code soft shell pistol mag carriers x3 - $75 ($25 each)
Small admin pouch (I keep latex gloves and a few other odds and ends in it, like my backup pistol) - $15
Small CAT TQ pouch with trauma shears - $15

I haven't weighed it but it's not bad.  I've worn it for multiple all-day training classes and it's not bad.  I may end up ditching the pistol mag pouches since it's hard to get low when I go prone.  I originally had open-topped nylon mag pouches, but it's a bitch to put mags back into them if the tensioning bungees are tight, and they tend to pop out while running if they are too loose.  My first set of plates I had were heavy-ass AR500 steel plates.  My second set were ceramic and around 8 pounds each.  My current set of polyethylene plates only weigh 3.5 pounds each.

Typically, if I need to put on the rifle plate carrier, I already am wearing my soft armor and my duty belt.  My duty belt has lots of crap on it... all of it necessary for my job.  Glock 17 with optic plus TLR1-HL light, triple mag pouch, OC spray, double cuff case, another TQ holder, small (but very good) flashlight, and radio pouch.  I keep a small folding knife with a glass breaker and seat belt cutter built into it clipped to my pants pocket.

As others have said, you need to actually train with your plate carrier to figure out what works and what doesn't.  Don't just buy some plates and stick them in your closet to collect dust.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/6032/Plate_carrier_closeup_jpg-1671558.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/6032/Plate_carrier_plus_rifle_jpg-1671559.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/6032/training_jpg-1671560.JPG
View Quote

If you have 3 pistol mags on your belt I would probably lose the ones on your carrier, as you've mentioned. 6+1 is a lot
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 1:03:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
What's in your med kits?
lacking.
View Quote

Mine is quick clot gauze, chest seals, isralie bandage, white gloves, zpak dressing, and a TQ. I carry what i know how to use.

Super glue is about all i carry in my boo boo kit. Sometimes ill carry a painkiller.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 1:12:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It depends on which carrier you're getting. Some have MOLLE on the front. If that's the case, I would recommend something like the Esstac 5.56 Triple KYWI Pouch. Ferro, Spiritus and SKD PIG have velcro in the front and use a panel like This
View Quote

I'm liking the Ferro Slickster. Would it be crazy to not run any front panel and run it completely slick and just use the pouches in the cummerbund to hold mags, IFAK and TQ?
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 1:34:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I thought that a giant admin pouch and 6 mags double stacked on my chest was cool until I found out that fast roping is scary when you're leaning away from your rope because you have a cinder block of ammo on your chest.
View Quote

Fast Rope?  Fucking kids today.

I would say a lot depends on your plans and environment.  AZ in August you need water.  In Western WA I can go a bit without, if I feel the need I can look up and get a mouthful of rain.

Link Posted: 11/6/2020 1:56:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Recommendations for where to put a radio? My antenna is sort of obnoxious on strong side currently.
View Quote

If you don't plan on using it separate from the PC very often you can re-reroute the antenna. Basically you just use an "extension" coax cable that has the appropriate male / female connectors to match your radio and antenna, then snake the coax through your PC to wherever you want the antenna. I have my Baofeng on my right front (about 2 o'clock) where I can get to its buttons but I have a large measuring-tape-style antenna on my back left (about 7:30) sticking up well over my head if I don't fold it over a few times. In some cases it can give better signal quality (better antenna and antenna placement are always preferred methods of improving signal) but really I did it just to get the Baofeng's antenna away from my front "work space" (to use an overused term).
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 2:05:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I found out the hard way that some of my aiwb holsters do not work with plates. Iirc my 1911 holsters work fine but not my k frame. Both jmcustom. I swear I thought the plates severed flesh when it pinched the first time.

But I agree. Ive been shooting all my matches with my concealment gear. Ive slowly moved away from warbelts.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 2:17:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

In a backpack. Not going to change my socks mid gunfight.
View Quote

Did you wear the backpack when exercising?
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 2:17:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They work. If you're just carrying a couple mags and some medical I think a modern chest rig is more practical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sans plates, hows a GI FLC do for a gear carrier?

Which modern chest rigs do you recommend ?
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 2:32:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I found out the hard way that some of my aiwb holsters do not work with plates. Iirc my 1911 holsters work fine but not my k frame. Both jmcustom. I swear I thought the plates severed flesh when it pinched the first time.

But I agree. Ive been shooting all my matches with my concealment gear. Ive slowly moved away from warbelts.
View Quote

I mostly carry compact 9mm pistols so i dont find much of a problem personally. Im sure if i was carrying a fullsized pistol i would have more issues.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 2:33:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Small disagreements:

Dump pouch is absolutely needed.  I used it for water bottles, snacks, NV, extra radio and flashlight batteries, 40mm rounds, smoke grenades, etc doing tactical LE work.

Knife- lots of guys carried fixed blades.  Hardly ever used.  I carried a folder and it was fine.  (Technically I carried 2 folders- 1 on each side, but that is normal for me...)

I had a handgun, handgun mags, and dump pouch on the belt.  On the PC I had 2 spare rifle mags (in stacking pouch), radio, IFAK, gas mask, flashbang, and a carabiner to secure my sling.  Take the mask out and could be comfortable in a vehicle all day long.  

I also had a heavy vest, a patrol vest, and a riot control vest.  So basically used what was appropriate for the mission.  The PC with 2.4 lb (each) level 3 plates was the most comfortable in my opinion, and it had side soft armor inserts so it was a decent setup.   Regardless of the armor, I never carried a fixed blade knife, and I always carried and used a dump pouch (never even bothered to roll it up I used it so much), and I always had a backpack with extra gear ready for whatever the situation was.  

YMMV of course.

I have in the past run a heavy vest slicked down completely except for radio, and used a blackhawk chest rig (the bigger one).  It held a ton of rifle mags, several flashbangs, lunch, and anything else you might want.  Came in handy more than a few times when it got thrown on over patrol vest when I needed extra mags or 40mm stuff immediately.  Certainly have not gotten rid of my chest rig, and also own the rhodesian style which hold just 4 mags.  Nothing wrong with doing it that way too.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 2:40:07 AM EDT
[#48]
I think that a more important factor that what/how you keep on/in your Plate Carrier is.....how do you expect to be using them?

Do you keep them in your vehicle, for the day when it kicks off suddenly....or is it something that lives in the hallway closet until The Day?  The dude who starts rolling heavy in a PC, out in town or on the highway, 15 minutes before it becomes needed....is likely to draw extremely negative attention (possibly derailing your option to avoid the very trouble you donned armor to protect against).

Literally: How and When do you expect to be out and about in plates (and possibly helmet)?
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 2:49:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Thoughts on side plates vs IIIA soft sides vs no side armor?

The setup I'm planning out for when I'm no longer a dirty poor is an LBT-6094 swimmers cut with Hesco 3810 shooters cut (their name for what is basically swimmers cut) and some sort of IIIA soft armor in the sides. Since the Hesco 3810 shooters cut plates are 3.9 lbs each and soft side armor will add maybe a pound or so, that seems to me like a pretty lightweight setup for how much protection it has.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 2:51:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Out of curiosity, why IWB carry in an overt set-up? Retention?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top