User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 7:51:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've always had respect for Pitbull after the 4chan Walmart incident. A decade ago Pitbull did a voting contest for his fans to pick a Wal-Mart for him to play a private concert at.

4chan got involved and flooded the contest to send Pitbull to a Kodiak, Alaska Walmart, a town with 6000 people.

Instead of throwing a fit and cancelling the contest so he could perform in NYC/LA/Miami, he actually flew up to Kodiak and played the concert. The employees and local population said he was a great guest and wasn't snobby or irritated in the slightest. Got to give the man props.

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/pitbull-performs-kodiak-alaska-exiled-contest-hijacked-internet-prankster-article-1.1125687
View Quote

You have respect for a dude going on what a lot of people would consider a trip of a lifetime? Dude said vote for me to go somewhere and he did?

That's a very low bar for what it takes to get respect.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 8:45:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The America it used to be or the America it is now?
View Quote

It's barely America now.  Getting real close to Amerika.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 8:53:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Growing up in Miami surrounded by people who escaped Castro and hearing stories of the family members who weren't so lucky gives you a different perspective.
View Quote

The most in your face solid conservatives I've ever met are Miami Cubans. That's probably why Joe sends Cuban migrants home as fast as they arrive. Can't have anyone coming in that knows communism doesn't work.

Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:03:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pitbull-Minaj 2024?

Might as well at this point.

https://tenor.com/view/memorial-day-president-gun-shoot-idiocracy-gif-4134185.gif

I dunno why people shit on President Camacho, he cared about his country so much he even went so far as to hire someone talked like a fag and whose shit was all retarded in an attempt to save it
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:16:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I dunno why people shit on President Camacho, he cared about his country so much he even went so far as to hire someone talked like a fag and whose shit was all retarded in an attempt to save it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pitbull-Minaj 2024?

https://tenor.com/view/memorial-day-president-gun-shoot-idiocracy-gif-4134185.gif

Are you defending Camancho or Biden right now?Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:19:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Are you defending Camancho or Biden right now?https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/303010/IMG_9705_jpg-2116061.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pitbull-Minaj 2024?

Are you defending Camancho or Biden right now?https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/303010/IMG_9705_jpg-2116061.JPG

Who the fuck do you think I'm defending
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:23:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Is it too early for humor?
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:26:04 AM EDT
[#8]
We grew up in the same neighborhood, under the same culture, schools, parents, etc....

Love his music and his message.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:32:59 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote
LOL

Fuck Rick Scott
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:33:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:34:19 AM EDT
[#11]
After being in the Army for 18 years, and meeting a lot of people who immigrated to the US (both Soldiers and spouses), in my experience it is those individuals who are the most Pro-American, more than people who are born here.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:34:19 AM EDT
[#12]
After being in the Army for 18 years, and meeting a lot of people who immigrated to the US (both Soldiers and spouses), in my experience it is those individuals who are the most Pro-American, more than people who are born here.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:36:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The most in your face solid conservatives I've ever met are Miami Cubans. That's probably why Joe sends Cuban migrants home as fast as they arrive. Can't have anyone coming in that knows communism doesn't work.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Growing up in Miami surrounded by people who escaped Castro and hearing stories of the family members who weren't so lucky gives you a different perspective.

We're not friendly to commies.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
When you struggle to attain the ability to live here. You understand it's worth and value. A number of people born here don't. The haters that hate successful American loving immigrants always spout the same tired old arguments of "hurr durr, magic dirt doesn't make people pro-American".

Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Down in Miami....
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 10:46:59 AM EDT
[#16]
I met Pitbull in LA once, and he was totally down to earth.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
When you struggle to attain the ability to live here. You understand it's worth and value. A number of people born here don't. The haters that hate successful American loving immigrants always spout the same tired old arguments of "hurr durr, magic dirt doesn't make people pro-American".

View Quote
Truth. That or the argument that you are somehow "privileged" because you had the means to do it the legal way. Fuck right off, commie shitbag. I landed in Atlanta with $25 in my fucking pocket. This is the land of milk and honey, but you better bring your own fucking bees and cows. Pitbull understands that, it seems. It's great that he's spreading the message.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 12:45:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Truth. That or the argument that you are somehow "privileged" because you had the means to do it the legal way. Fuck right off, commie shitbag. I landed in Atlanta with $25 in my fucking pocket. This is the land of milk and honey, but you better bring your own fucking bees and cows. Pitbull understands that, it seems. It's great that he's spreading the message.
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My family came in 1961 with the clothes on their backs, a photo album, and their passports. Nothing more and nothing less. My Grandfather went from being a multimillionaire in Cuba and cleaning lobsters on the Miami River and my Grandmotherwent from being a mathematician to being a house wife takingcare of four kids. After hard work and dedication, my Grandparents established new businesses and made something of themselves again and established generational wealth that allows us to live thr lifestyle we enjoy today.  We understand the sacrifice and work that it took to make it possible.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Like most Cubans….

Not a big fan of his music but he’s a straight shooter…can’t believe they haven’t tried to take him down
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#21]
well said!!
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 2:28:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Like most Cubans.

Not a big fan of his music but he's a straight shootercan't believe they haven't tried to take him down
View Quote

They can try to go after Armando Pérez and they will fail. Armando is a Miami Cuban Native. Graduated from Coral Park and grew up reciting the works of José Martí. They can try to take him down, but I can tell you from a matter of fact, it won't happen.

Earlier this year.

Rapper Pitbull issues warning about communism, says Fidel Castro would have been jealous of lockdowns

Link Posted: 10/3/2021 2:31:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Mr Worldwide is good people.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 2:35:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Good for him.  A lot of people born here take our quality of life for granted b/c they lack perspective on how other people throughout the world live.

Count your blessings and be thankful my friends.
View Quote

Only the left with their white supremacy bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 2:57:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Only the left with their white supremacy bullshit.
View Quote
Meh, you have a number on the right that is just as stupid with their "hurr durr, magic dirt doesn't make people American" attitude claiming that folks like Pitbull or I aren't "real Americans" since we can't trace our ancestry back to the Mayflower.

Both sides are guilty of being moronic.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 3:13:49 PM EDT
[#26]
I have a new found respect for him.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:16:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My family came in 1961 with the clothes on their backs, a photo album, and their passports. Nothing more and nothing less. My Grandfather went from being a multimillionaire in Cuba and cleaning lobsters on the Miami River and my Grandmotherwent from being a mathematician to being a house wife takingcare of four kids. After hard work and dedication, my Grandparents established new businesses and made something of themselves again and established generational wealth that allows us to live thr lifestyle we enjoy today.  We understand the sacrifice and work that it took to make it possible.
View Quote
And that is the American dream, in my humble opinion. People like your grandparents, parents and you. People like my parents. The Average Joe, working his ass off to better himself and his family. NOT the little parasites or the congress critters.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 1:24:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

As an immigrant I would agree. Some of the most Pro Americans I’ve come across are immigrants or 1st gen children of imergrents. The harder or more painful their struggles was to get here the more hardcore they tend to be. A lot of them are poor and they don’t complain about it or want anything to do with government handouts. The typical native born American don’t see this, but within some of these ethnic communities lies some hardcore Americans. When you see the inside their homes you can tell they are proud to be here.

It’s sad, but some the biggest haters I’ve ran into are native born Americans.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 1:35:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Good for him. We need more people to speak out against what's happening to our country.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#30]
For the record , the population was about 14K at that point. They didn't count the USCG base or villages in that number. He was nice while he was here ,but others have come here just to be here.
For instance Kelly Clarkson is a big time hunter and rolls thru town every few years.

And honestly Dennis Quaid acted way cooler when he came up and actually just hung out with people for a few days.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 12:57:05 PM EDT
[#31]
That Pitbull guy is part owner of a race team.
‘Diversity and inclusion’ are some of their stated principles.

At the end of the day, pro racing is a business.  So that^ could be (and probably is) marketing, at least to some extent.
Corporate dollars make racing happen now, and maybe it’s always been that way.
But I’m sick and tired of all this woke shit.  

I could not care less what color someone’s skin is, but they^ do.
Think about that.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 2:19:50 PM EDT
[#32]
1.  There is a reason Democrats do their best to keep Cubans out of the US.

2.  If you had told me a year ago that I'd be rooting for Pitbull, Nicki Minaj, Kyrsten Sinema, and a growing number of NBA players, I'd laugh at you, but here we are.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Unlike Taylor Swift who had a contest to play a concert at the school with the most votes. 4CHAN selected a school for the deaf so nobody would have to listen to her shit music. Her and the contest promoters removed the school from the competition and she made a donation rather than perform for the kids.
View Quote

No fucking way. That is hilarious.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top