Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2020 7:31:45 AM EDT
Assuming I wanted to show my support (in my man cave) for a faction of in the republic of pineland civil war which faction flag do I want? Plus if the real world flag does go up, VERY few people will recognize that flag and those that do would be GOOD people to be friends with.

Link Posted: 8/31/2020 9:11:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you a graduate of the University of Pineland?  

If so, you know where the gift shop is, order your flag and bumper stickers from there.

Keep the Bear Republic beautiful!

18Z50....Masters Degree, UoPL.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 1:17:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Assuming I wanted to show my support (in my man cave) for a faction of in the republic of pineland civil war which faction flag do I want? Plus if the real world flag does go up, VERY few people will recognize that flag and those that do would be GOOD people to be friends with.

View Quote
If you were in the know, there shouldn’t be much question about which one to rep.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

How is this even a question?

Not today Mr. UPA Man
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 9:04:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you a graduate of the University of Pineland?  

If so, you know where the gift shop is, order your flag and bumper stickers from there.

Keep the Bear Republic beautiful!

18Z50....Masters Degree, UoPL.
View Quote

I never would have qualified to got to U of Pineland. I've never even been to NC. I did an enlistment with the national guard as a ROTC cadet SMP. Most traumatic thing I personally experienced was when the air force chow hall ran out of bacon one drill.  

I'm just lookign to have a cool man cave hanging.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 10:24:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Stick with the stuff you know and have achieved in your man cave.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top