BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:35:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's a public demonstration of how pious you are. The uglier, more expensive, and inconvenient it is shows that you are that much more suffering, which is a mitzvah.
View Quote

That reminds me of
How NOT to behave at a family dinner | Blackadder - BBC
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Orthodox women do not show their hair in public after their wedding. With a headscarf or a wig – referred to in Yiddish as a sheitel – they signal to their surroundings that they are married and that they comply with traditional notions of propriety.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No longer but I’ll forward you my number for future trip as I found a juicy big wave spot between Port St Lucie and West Palm Beach for surfing called reef road https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDNtDjyWius
View Quote

Yeah, you have to go north up the Atlantic coast to get some waves.

Sebastian Inlet is one of the most popular spots.

Although you won't find much on the Gulf side, if you ever find your way over here, look me up and I'll buy you a beer and reminisce about 90s LA or talk about the industry.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:09:15 PM EDT
[#4]
What? You're Jewish? Love your nails.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:15:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Probably on only fans where they can wink their brown eye at you in exchange for FPL money to heat the mcmansion.

They tend to bundle up and stay inside.
I fuck around in Miami from time to time. My favorite best kept secret is Boynton. Jupiter ain't half bad. But Boynton?
Plug the zip code in on POF or Tinder.
You're welcome. I've never in my life seen that many natural 10s. I mean straight up, no make up on or obvious plastic surgery either. Like lips that look like hubcaps off a 50s buick...

There's tiki bars over on the island a few miles away from me. The hotties be bundled up like Eskimos, when the breeze blows in off of the ocean they put plastic over the screens and fire up the propane porch/deck heaters
Literally. It's a sight to behold. It hits 50 here and it's "Frigid".
It's damp. I will give them that much. It feels like late October early/mid November rain storm in NY, but sunny. It's damp. Not cold. Damp.

3 weeks left of "winter" and it's back to swamp ass season.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, the thots go where then?

Mexico?

Probably on only fans where they can wink their brown eye at you in exchange for FPL money to heat the mcmansion.

They tend to bundle up and stay inside.
I fuck around in Miami from time to time. My favorite best kept secret is Boynton. Jupiter ain't half bad. But Boynton?
Plug the zip code in on POF or Tinder.
You're welcome. I've never in my life seen that many natural 10s. I mean straight up, no make up on or obvious plastic surgery either. Like lips that look like hubcaps off a 50s buick...

There's tiki bars over on the island a few miles away from me. The hotties be bundled up like Eskimos, when the breeze blows in off of the ocean they put plastic over the screens and fire up the propane porch/deck heaters
Literally. It's a sight to behold. It hits 50 here and it's "Frigid".
It's damp. I will give them that much. It feels like late October early/mid November rain storm in NY, but sunny. It's damp. Not cold. Damp.

3 weeks left of "winter" and it's back to swamp ass season.

They appreciate the donations through only fans.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks hot for Florida.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:20:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I see them all summer long up here....most are from NY a few Jersey and Connecticut..........all a pain in the ass !
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#8]
My rural TN father in law (RIP), on a doc visit to Nashville, saw a guy wearing one.
He said he saw a guy with a tractor tire on his head!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:29:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No longer but I’ll forward you my number for future trip as I found a juicy big wave spot between Port St Lucie and West Palm Beach for surfing called reef road https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDNtDjyWius
View Quote

According to my friends that surf, or used to, the consistently decent spots to surf start on Hutchinson Island and end up around Titusville with better spots here and there, but they can be less consistent.

I live in Port St. Lucie.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Did they hiss at you when you took the pic?
View Quote

They probably weren't competing for .22
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:39:11 PM EDT
[#11]
The wife and I were at the Hard Rock Guitar Hotel over New Years and I was shocked about all the Hasidic Jews just plunging their brains out at the Blackjack tables.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah, you have to go north up the Atlantic coast to get some waves.

Sebastian Inlet is one of the most popular spots.

Although you won't find much on the Gulf side, if you ever find your way over here, look me up and I'll buy you a beer and reminisce about 90s LA or talk about the industry.
View Quote
My impression is the gulf side is the most natural environment scenic, best sunsets, white sand beaches etc. fir Florida but I haven’t been there yet.  Have a cousin who lives in Coral Gables that I haven’t seen in over a decade since he visited in California, so will do the next time I’m visiting
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:43:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Beaver Pelt Hat.

Beaver pelt = one of the most desirable furs for a long time.  And the desirability of this 'fur' is why beaver became a slang term for pussy, which is also hairy and very desirable.  And often very expensive.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Looks hot for Florida.
View Quote

I saw a Muslim woman wearing the whole sharia head to toe wardrobe minus gloves while I sweated in a t-shirt. But I’m the odd man out as plenty of people wearing long sleeve clothing there. It’s not till 55 degrees or less or 60 degrees at night or less that I’ll put on more than a lightweight cheapo fleece zip up. I had my Ranger LT for San Francisco fog days
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I see them all summer long up here....most are from NY a few Jersey and Connecticut..........all a pain in the ass !
View Quote

The tailgating at 80 mph even when there’s another lane or 2 open pissed me off. Plus crossing 3 lanes with no turn signal at the last second from the slow lane to the fast lane as another person dies the same from the fast lane to the slow lane to get to an exit ramp while barely missing each other etc. wears thin after awhile
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:56:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My rural TN father in law (RIP), on a doc visit to Nashville, saw a guy wearing one.
He said he saw a guy with a tractor tire on his head!
View Quote
I ate dinner in the fashion district and it kinda reminded me of gay Castro in San Francisco, window shopped some stores. Cruised thru Wynwood Walls too.
Saw a bunch of guys on bicycles in a kind of bicycle gang with lights and odd clothing cruising around in a pack the previous night so my initial reaction was to assume it was more local Miami Latin fashion after 4 hours of sleep
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:03:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

According to my friends that surf, or used to, the consistently decent spots to surf start on Hutchinson Island and end up around Titusville with better spots here and there, but they can be less consistent.

I live in Port St. Lucie.
View Quote
I spoke to a couple surfers and apparently Floridian surfers all get degrees in meteorology and monitor conditions hourly from the Caribbean all the way to the Gulf. Seems some spots are locals only but overall I got a friendly vibe but when it’s flat maybe attitudes are friendlier.
From a conversation I had at a surf shop about a surf spot by a river mouth “seems like there’d be sharks in that area” reply “yeah it gets a bit sharky” I can’t escape those things
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:12:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I spoke to a couple surfers and apparently Floridian surfers all get degrees in meteorology and monitor conditions hourly from the Caribbean all the way to the Gulf. Seems some spots are locals only but overall I got a friendly vibe but when it’s flat maybe attitudes are friendlier.
From a conversation I had at a surf shop about a surf spot by a river mouth “seems like there’d be sharks in that area” reply “yeah it gets a bit sharky” I can’t escape those things https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9a/ce/69/9ace695181b342b98caf79a3392a37df.gif
View Quote

A couple of my friends have had sharks surfing with them catching fish.

This photo is down in Palm Beach. The Blacktip sharks migrate up and down the coast from the Bahamas like geese.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:19:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

A couple of my friends have had sharks surfing with them catching fish.

This photo is down in Palm Beach. The Blacktip sharks migrate up and down the coast from the Bahamas like geese.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/31823/9A1EDA16-96AA-4E2A-94A2-57962A083257-1783564.jpg
View Quote

As long as no tiger, bull or great whites are around I’m good. Although I had a bad encounter with 2 black tip reef Sharks in Hawaii that ruined my day
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:22:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You in Miami right now?

Hold on.

Uncle Kcolg @kcolg30
Want to meet up at Rachel's in West Palm for steak and titties?

It's a topless steakhouse.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well fuck me

You in Miami right now?

Hold on.

Uncle Kcolg @kcolg30
Want to meet up at Rachel's in West Palm for steak and titties?

It's a topless steakhouse.

If you guys remember...send me a message through this place and I'll show up.
I'm always looking for a fun road trip with the Cobra. What is there not to love
about titties and steaks ?

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:24:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Dancing in the Spirit and speaking in Tongues.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top