Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2022 9:53:42 AM EDT
Amazing news from Pfizer’s Albert Bourla.

Mr. Bourla had his previous Covid infection in mid-August. Now he tested positive for Covid again, only a month after his previous illness. Albert is very lucky to be protected by his vaccine and previous booster doses! Pfizer’s CEO says that he did not yet get the bivalent booster, because he wanted to wait 3 months after his most recent infection.

This is what the CDC said about this:

Attachment Attached File

So, the CDC said that Bourla had a “low risk of reinfection” for three months after his last Covid — but Bourla got Covid a mere month after his previous infection. Albert is not alone. Here’s a Redditor who is having his or her FIFTH Covid in 1.5 years:

Attachment Attached File

Covid is not going anywhere.

Apparently, it is again rising strongly in the UK. The United States is usually about a month behind the UK. So, for now, the US is in the “Covid is over” phase.

Attachment Attached File

Is Albert having VAIDS and is unable to get any kind of immunity?

He is definitely one person who I badly want to take his own 8-mouse booster as soon as possible.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/pfizers-bourla-is-having-covid-again
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:01:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Enjoy Albert!
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:03:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Was is the CDC giving guidance about a shot to a guy whose company ostensibly invented the fucking shot? Shouldn’t the company be the SME for the product?

Oh that’s right, they didn’t test it so they have no idea.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:07:26 AM EDT
[#3]
If vaxes getting Covid multiple times is VAIDS what is it when unvaccinated get it multiple times?
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#4]
There is no rhyme or reason to this.  I own a medical practice.  I’ve been vaccinated.   I’m around Covid all the time.  I’ve never tested positive for it.  No I do not believe it is because of the vaccine.  Who the fuck knows.  

Tin foil hat on:

it’s probably because I share some genetic sequence in common with the leaders of the CCP

tin foil hat off.  

This is what happens when you’re trying to treat an engineered bio weapon like a naturally occurring virus. The shit that should work, doesn’t.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:37:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If vaxes getting Covid multiple times is VAIDS what is it when unvaccinated get it multiple times?
View Quote

Fiction
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:41:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Simple Covid shot guideline would be, "NO".
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:44:45 AM EDT
[#7]
The Risk of reinfection shortly after an infection is higher than normal. That risk is not a high risk, but a low risk. It is a risk. For whatever reason, some peoole who have just gotten over COVID seem more likely to get it again if exposed.

"Low risk" doesn't mean "lower than those who had not recently been infected."

The whole premise of this is your poor reading comprehension.

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:50:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The Risk of reinfection shortly after an infection is higher than normal. That risk is not a high risk, but a low risk. It is a risk. For whatever reason, some peoole who have just gotten over COVID seem more likely to get it again if exposed.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:58:02 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/giphyggt-462.gif

Low does not mean "decreased," it explains itself perfectly well.

Need I point out where so many on this forum was insisting that getting infected incurred natural immunity, and the MSM, WEF, or whatever was covering this up?

It's saying there is a risk of reinfection within the months after having COVID. Your story is about a person reinfected within the months after having COVID.

Low risk does not equal no risk.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#10]
those who willing partook in evil's elixir

cannot be trusted to make a sound decision

they would also lead you to the darkness, at the point of a bayonet if necessary, for the sake of their masters

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 11:00:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

watch for the flair

it's a calling sign
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 11:33:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Humm....they haven't really been getting it less than 3 months apart or less like the OP stated and examples given.

So far I have not seen anyone personally that is a pureblood get it less than 10 months apart....or that recently from a jab they didn't take.  If so maybe they have a damaged immune system from something else, like cancer or their system sucked from birth.  I would have expected to fall in this group, hasn't happened to me.  Good old "potato in chief" and his wife got it multiple times inside a month...or maybe that was from taking another EUA drug the Gov is pushing.  

On that note, make sure you get "up to date" on the new booster jab.  I am pretty sure that one is available for everyone.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 11:48:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Humm....they haven't really been getting it less than 3 months apart or less like the OP stated and examples given.

So far I have not seen anyone personally that is a pureblood get it less than 10 months apart....or that recently from a jab they didn't take.  If so maybe they have a damaged immune system from something else, like cancer or their system sucked from birth.  I would have expected to fall in this group, hasn't happened to me.  Good old "potato in chief" and his wife got it multiple times inside a month...or maybe that was from taking another EUA drug the Gov is pushing.  

On that note, make sure you get "up to date" on the new booster jab.  I am pretty sure that one is available for everyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please explain the logic of how an asymptomatic infection equates to a "damaged immune system."

This is literally something nobody would notice if it wasn't being tested for.

You make it sound as if people are getting sick from random opportunistic infections due to compromised immunity, ala AIDS.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
There is no rhyme or reason to this.  I own a medical practice.  I've been vaccinated.   I'm around Covid all the time.  I've never tested positive for it.  No I do not believe it is because of the vaccine.  Who the fuck knows.  

Tin foil hat on:

it's probably because I share some genetic sequence in common with the leaders of the CCP

tin foil hat off.  

This is what happens when you're trying to treat an engineered bio weapon like a naturally occurring virus. The shit that should work, doesn't.
View Quote
I've been exposed to many Covid infected people, I travel all over the western US for work, never locked down. I'm not vaccinated, I've never had Covid (that I know of), never tested, maybe asymptomatic who knows?. I haven't even had minor flu symptoms this whole time.

Then there are other people I know that are on their 3rd, 4th, or 5th go around with Covid (vaxed or not). I don't know what's up, bad testing? Compromised immune systems? or they go around licking door knobs in airports and truck stops?

The whole thing has been very strange.

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:01:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Please explain the logic of how an asymptomatic infection equates to a "damaged immune system."

You make it sound as if people are getting sick from random opportunistic infections due to compromised immunity, ala AIDS.
View Quote

....[larrythecableguyvoice]....Well there is your problem right there........[/larrythecableguyvoice]

I am saying the vaccinated appear to be more susceptible to getting kung flu over and over again.....just like one of my coworkers that is boosted and has had it (with symptoms as we don't really test here) more than anyone else.  Show me the 10 years of data on this mRNA jab..."they just happened to get right this time".... where in most of all the other trials for any type mNRA jab was a miserable failure.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:16:26 PM EDT
[#16]
the difference in the two populations (vaxxed and purebloods) is that one population took an experimental drug that was supposed to 1)prevent you from getting COVID (false) and 2)prevent the spread of COVID (also false) and 3)not harm you (seemingly also false).  So, even if the purebloods did get it over and over, was there or is there any benefit in the experimental mrna shot?  It's hard to admit if you bought into it that you were duped, but it's time to do so and move on.  It was probably the largest scam perpetuated (and forced) on people by the government, ever.  The WEF claims it was really just an experiment in people's "social responsibility" (i.e a measure of how many will comply with the next scam).  Buckle up.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:20:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

....[larrythecableguyvoice]....Well there is your problem right there........[/larrythecableguyvoice]

I am saying the vaccinated appear to be more susceptible to getting kung flu over and over again.....just like one of my coworkers that is boosted and has had it (with symptoms as we don't really test here) more than anyone else.  Show me the 10 years of data on this mRNA jab..."they just happened to get right this time".... where in most of all the other trials for any type mNRA jab was a miserable failure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny how your ten years of data standard never seems to be applied to all the wild conspiracy theories, like the suppression of "VAIDS" for instance.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:31:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Safe and effective.  You vaxers just keep getting your boosters.  I'll take my chances as a pure blood.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:56:43 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:17:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Pfizer's Bourla has Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS)
View Quote

That would be funny if true and he actually took the jab. I'm completely certain that he didn't. If anybody knows what the "vaccine" is and isn't, it's Bourla. The news of him getting COVID again is likely because of his travels and exposure to so many individuals as part of his job. Fall is upon us and people are getting sick. Different variants are running wild and you can get COVID more than once.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:20:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Funny how your ten years of data standard never seems to be applied to all the wild conspiracy theories, like the suppression of "VAIDS" for instance.
View Quote

Funny how you can't show the years of data to show this shit is safe.  Show me where you get get the "vaccine" taken out if it is not?
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:28:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Funny how you can't show the years of data to show this shit is safe.  Show me where you get get the "vaccine" taken out if it is not?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never said it was safe.

I never said it wasn't.

The only ones I see making absolute claims are the ones saying it isn't. Before that, they were saying you couldn't get COVID twice. Before that, they were convinced about everyone had already had COVID in 2019 and thus it wouldn't be able to spread much in the US. Two+ years of this bullshit now. Zero introspection.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:46:52 PM EDT
[#23]
I thought at first the vaccine was just poison.

Turns out it is worse.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:47:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Fiction
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fiction
Or at most a minor cold, if you notice it at all.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:48:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
That only applies to vax people.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#26]
my Dads in a nursing home.  They only test for Covid.
So if my Dad is sick but tests negative its ok to let him back into the dining area?  
Its fucking stupid is what it is.  Covid is a corona virus. There were many before it.  Did covid19 kill all those off?
What precautions did they do before covid?
The PORF, (plain old regular flu) was killing tens of thousands a year in nursing homes
What did they test for?  Probably nothing.
Oh your sick?  Stay away from ethel in room 210.
People get sick.  Sometime multiple times a year.
It's been that way for milennia.

Now its covid tests every day.  Tell you what,  I had covid twice, and no home test ever showed me as positive.  I took a bunch across multiple days.
Its all bullshit.
If you are sick, stay home.  masks dont do shit. the vax doesnt do shit.

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 3:02:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I never said it was safe.

I never said it wasn't.

The only ones I see making absolute claims are the ones saying it isn't. Before that, they were saying you couldn't get COVID twice. Before that, they were convinced about everyone had already had COVID in 2019 and thus it wouldn't be able to spread much in the US. Two+ years of this bullshit now. Zero introspection.
View Quote

What I have said from the start....show us the long term data.  Be open to the public, the some of the mNRA trials in testing proved to kill 100% of the subjects.  They lied to us from the start of this bullshit by saying 20% of people are going to die which started all the "emergency scandemic" measures we still have 2+ years later with a lower death rate than the flu.  Then they told people to go home and die because there was nothing they could do unless they needed vent.  Didn't even suggest over the counter vitamins much less any real type treatments.  Put kung flu positive case in nursing homes.  Even old joey said the other day the pandemic is over but they are walking that back because they need the "kung flu emergency" to continue to allow the EUA jab and hospitals gather up money for kung flu cases and deaths.  I know of 4 people that have kung flu as the cause of death but I guess the stage 4 cancer or 87 heart attacks in the past 10 years wasn't at all the cause...  The CDC has had to walk the "death toll" back at least once due to "a computer glitch."  

This was the best vaccine ever in April of 2020...better than natural immunity and 100% effective and safe......all fucking lies.  I have taken the stance the shit is evil, they wanted to force me to take it.  I was a few days from walking off the job when a court case said that was unconstitutional.  You are welcome to "change my mind" by showing the long term safety data.  Until then everything is "speculation" as they think they have it down in a control environment but when introduced into the real world you can have catastrophic effects you didn't see coming.  

The jab regret at my job is real.  At least 30% of the ones that got it regret it and told me, I am sure there are others but I don't ask as it isn't any of my business.  We have more kung flu cases at work than when there was not a vaccine mandate and like only 5% got vaccinated until then.  The one co-worker that is boosted has had kung flu the most out of all of us.  He didn't get sick more than the rest of us before this.  If you are in an area were 99% of the people are jabbed you might not notice the difference as you do not have a control group to measure it by.   That is what I see with my own eyes, which is the only real resource I can trust as all the media theses days have an agenda to push and some incentive behind it.

Most people have said this will end up like the regular flu....which is many people could get it annually....which is the rate of the annual "guess flu shots".....the people getting kung flu every 3 months have an issue of some sort.  Everyone I have seen like this has been "vaccinated."
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 7:51:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Gee I hope they get it figured out, it didn't workout to well for those ferrets. Mr. Bourla, you're not a ferret are you?

I'm not a doctor, but I'd recommend that he doesn't follow the CDC and takes multiple boosters while infected, along with a mask for each shot he's taken. He needs to get out in front of this thing, and flatten the curve.

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:12:24 PM EDT
[#29]
More signs pointing to original antigenic sin.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:54:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Fiction
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fiction
Beat me to it, I was going to say exactly this.  
This, plus, if it appears to have happened, it was probably only due to the 3 different strains. It looks like it mostly ran its course now, except for the immuno-compromised.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 11:15:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This, plus, if it appears to have happened, it was probably only due to the 3 different strains. It looks like it mostly ran its course now, except for the immuno-compromised.
View Quote

Yes, move that goal post.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:11:49 PM EDT
[#32]
8 mouse booster…
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fiction
I'm unvaxed and had Alpha in January of 2021 and Omicron in January of 2022.  I assume those are the variants I had since I think those were the prominent variants at the time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:24:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Safe and Effective ™?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top