Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2017 11:46:30 PM EDT
The board needs to remove them or the members need to start a petition to remove both of them. Supporting any ban is spineless. I want my money back.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The board needs to remove them or the members need to start a petition to remove both of them. Supporting any ban is spineless. I want my money back.
View Quote
In all seriousness, before we kick them, who is to replace them, besides answers like I don't give a FVck, who cares and other childish bs that we know lots of folks may toss in...

Not sticking up for them at the least, just think its better to think out a plan that just react...
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 8:21:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In all seriousness, before we kick them, who is to replace them, besides answers like I don't give a FVck, who cares and other childish bs that we know lots of folks may toss in...

Not sticking up for them at the least, just think its better to think out a plan that just react...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tough question, and 1 I've been pondering since Thursday.

Someone with brass balls, and a finger in the eye of the commies would be a plus.

Colion Noir was my 1st thought.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Someone with brass balls, and a finger in the eye of the commies would be a plus.

View Quote
John Bolton.  He had no problem telling the UN to fuck off on touching our guns.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 9:07:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

John Bolton.  He had no problem telling the UN to fuck off on touching our guns.
View Quote
He has sand, that is certain.

The day that LaPiCox get curbstomped out of the NRA, I will buy a life membership. If JB replaces LaPiCox, I will buy a life membership for whomever Arfcom deems worthy.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 7:49:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Add Marion Hammer to list.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 10:15:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Attachment Attached File

NRA no likey semi auto rifle. I no likey NRA
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 11:59:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
In all reality, it would probably wind up being somebody like Pete Brownell or someone like that. The Executive Vice President is more than a mouthpiece. For all intents and purposes, the EVP is the CEO of the NRA. The replacement would have to be somebody with executive experience running a large organization.
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#8]
"For all intents and purposes, the EVP is the CEO of the NRA. The replacement would have to be somebody with executive experience running a large organization."...
WELL :
We're WAITING.
 What is the next step ?
Recall, purge, or fired for cause ?
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 2:49:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"For all intents and purposes, the EVP is the CEO of the NRA. The replacement would have to be somebody with executive experience running a large organization."...
WELL :
We're WAITING.
 What is the next step ?
Recall, purge, or fired for cause ?
View Quote
We can't do anything about a recall until after the conclusion of the Annual Meeting in May. The NRA by-laws give a small window immediately after the Annual Meeting to collect thousands of signatures.

Other than that, there's not a lot we can do. I'm a Benefactor member. I sent a physical letter back in October to each of the 76 members of the Board of Directors, expressing my displeasure with Wayne and Chris. To date, I have heard back from precisely three of them. One of them--Wayne Ross from Alaska--defended Wayne and Chris.
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 10:14:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

We can't do anything about a recall until after the conclusion of the Annual Meeting in May. The NRA by-laws give a small window immediately after the Annual Meeting to collect thousands of signatures.

Other than that, there's not a lot we can do. I'm a Benefactor member. I sent a physical letter back in October to each of the 76 members of the Board of Directors, expressing my displeasure with Wayne and Chris. To date, I have heard back from precisely three of them. One of them--Wayne Ross from Alaska--defended Wayne and Chris.
View Quote
What about a bunch of us that are angry with leadership showing up at the convention?
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 3:28:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Add Marion Hammer to list.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 4:10:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Add me to the pissed off lifer list. What happened to not one inch? I want to afford machine guns and otc cans
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 4:31:24 AM EDT
[#13]
I got the two perfect candidates as replacements

Stephen D. Stamboulieh
And
Adam Kraut

Perfect.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 7:53:05 AM EDT
[#14]
This is why they both need to go:

Basically, Maryland Anti Gunners can say

"See! We are doing what the NRA says is good!"

Did Wayne and Cox even THINK this through at all?
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 6:51:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd do it for $60k a year and not a penny more.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 7:07:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Whoever says "NOT ONE MORE INCH" is the fucker I want for the job.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Whoever says "NOT ONE MORE INCH" is the fucker I want for the job.
View Quote
One more inch? I want to take miles. I want to push the statists shit so far in that they can taste it.

We need to go on the offensive.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
One more inch? I want to take miles. I want to push the statists shit so far in that they can taste it.

We need to go on the offensive.
View Quote
I stand corrected.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 11:56:49 PM EDT
[#19]
So when/how are we gonna make a serious push for this?  The NRA needs some changes made.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:22:51 AM EDT
[#20]
the only way they will get the clue is shutting off the money.  Tell everyone you know to cancel memberships and join the SAF, GOA, whoever else actually supports the 2nd Amendment.  When ordering parts, opt out of the round up.  Call the dealers in the round up program and demand they drop it or you will take your business elsewhere.  I and several others got the largest gun shop in a major Michigan city to stop nra membership drives.  It can be done.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:32:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I got the two perfect candidates as replacements

Stephen D. Stamboulieh
And
Adam Kraut

Perfect.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What about a bunch of us that are angry with leadership showing up at the convention?
View Quote
I am an INDY resident.  Not sure what I can do, but I certianly will be attending.  I would volunteer to help to anything to bring reason back to the NRA leadership.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 9:50:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
the only way they will get the clue is shutting off the money.  Tell everyone you know to cancel memberships and join the SAF, GOA, whoever else actually supports the 2nd Amendment.  When ordering parts, opt out of the round up.  Call the dealers in the round up program and demand they drop it or you will take your business elsewhere.  I and several others got the largest gun shop in a major Michigan city to stop nra membership drives.  It can be done.
View Quote
I'll try to raise some complaints with Midway and Graf's.
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 11:18:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes there is something that can be done. It's been done before.

Harlan Carter and friends did it at the 1977 NRA National Convention held in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Do it.

The NRA abandoned the Citizens of WA. State and the 2A here at the beginning of the I 594 fight. Emboldened by that the Anti 2A forces steam rolled and entire State in the I 1639 fight.

Do not worry if you and the Citizens of your State are next to be written off. One by one each NRA member and the Citizenry of their respective States will get their due turns as sacrifices on the alter of appeasement until there is no one left. Or reform the NRA as Harlan Carter, Neal Knox and our fathers did.

The choice is up to all of you NRA members with voting rights.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 11:16:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yes there is something that can be done. It's been done before.

Harlan Carter and friends did it at the 1977 NRA National Convention held in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Do it.

The NRA abandoned the Citizens of WA. State and the 2A here at the beginning of the I 594 fight. Emboldened by that the Anti 2A forces steam rolled and entire State in the I 1639 fight.

Do not worry if you and the Citizens of your State are next to be written off. One by one each NRA member and the Citizenry of their respective States will get their due turns as sacrifices on the alter of appeasement until there is no one left. Or reform the NRA as Harlan Carter, Neal Knox and our fathers did.

The choice is up to all of you NRA members with voting rights.
View Quote
Can't do it that way anymore.  NRA changed the rules to prohibit member led amendments at the meeting.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 11:26:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top